4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, user-friendly interface, and extensive template library. It's praised for enhancing the design process and improving online store aesthetics. The customer support team, especially Sophie, Cass, Jessie, Saul, Duke, and Caroline, are commended for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants also value the app's performance and affordability, stating the paid version provides excellent value for money.

January 9, 2023

They have great customer service, I chatted with Caroline because I couldn't find the save button in the editor, she helped me save the page by hitting the Publish button that popped up in the modal. I was trying to save draft, and then hit publish on the top right. The correct way is to hit publish in the middle of the screen.

Absorbine
About 2 years using the app
March 15, 2021

Every time I had an issue building the pages, the support team has been very helpful and always available for solving my problems or doubts.

Beauty Shared - Alberto Calabria
Italy
About 2 years using the app
April 20, 2021

I really like this app because it's really easy to build a beautiful website. I've few problems but the customer service is perfect to help us, so I really like this app.

L'ATELIER EPURE
October 21, 2020

Very quick customer service chat to help with an issue I had with replication to live site, but they solved quickly. Great that you get up to 3 pages with their free plan, and nice selection of pages/blocks to choose from.

PeggyOrange
May 6, 2023

Andy helped me get my page working nicely within my website, quickly. I appreciate the prompt service and assistance. The night before Saul helped me with several issues, quickly and efficiently. Both were very prompt. Good customer service.

Vision Photography | Laura Cook
May 2, 2022

Easy to use app and great support. Andy helped me with some early morning questions and even recorded a video for me to reference in case I needed help again. Great way to make beautiful pages without coding!

Sugar Snap Shift
October 27, 2020

could be a bit more user friendly but great features. minimum one hundred characters for the review

Sea Wolf Apparel
New Zealand
June 9, 2022

I have used this app to build several pages and I'm really happy with the results! Docking 1 star because I've had some difficulty in consistency, but customer service is amazing! Olivia helped me fix several things I was unable to figure out. So helpful! - Marin

ReclaimedWarehouse
February 7, 2022

Nice app, helped a lot when it was harder to create page templates. Shopify 2.0 might make it easier now though. I'm especially happy with the customer services.

Cidrerie Milton
January 7, 2021

Great support team - Always nice to have a live chat. Maria was patient and very helpful. Easy to understand and follow instruction with.

VAPE DIRECT