LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

Easy Artiste

I am really impressed with the customer service I received. I just downloaded this app and I'm already live chatting with someone named Maria who is extremely helpful

Drmoxa

The customer service is very good, they quickly helped me solve the problem, and when I need to modify the code, I only need to put forward my needs, they will help me realize.

olampshop

Quick and helpful customer support! I highly recommend this app. The free plan is perfect for small sites.

bradeywilliston

Great quick service. Really helpful and were able to fix my problems in a timely fashion. Anyone who needs help, reach out and they got your back!

Liena

So far no major issues and was able to make edits with the help of the great customer support, especially Maria, thanks!

Gerber Childrenswear

LayoutHub is great because they offer great customer support, they count with a super user-friendly and intuitive interface, and they offer a great pricing plan for all needs. Highly recommend it.

NETTLØFTE

Great customer service, user friendly, and easy to use. I like that they have a section for everything, and is compatible with every niche. Im designing stores for clients, and they love the layout. You can choose between whole pages and segments/sections. 5 out 5

Sea Wolf Apparel

could be a bit more user friendly but great features. minimum one hundred characters for the review

Fatal Grips

Very good service and easy app to use! The live chat support is amazing with any issues or questions that i have

Wagner's Shoes

The app is super easy to use and navigate. Haven't had any glitches with it yet. And the support is awesome! Using the free plan and I asked them to help customize a template further and they responded within 15 minutes and helped me execute what I was hoping to do. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65