4.9
January 8, 2024

This is the single most important feature we added to our store about a month ago. We have seen an increase in how people now pick the gifting option. Went from barely noticeable to best seller.

It is also easy to set up

Shoepify
Nigeria
December 26, 2023

I am extremely satisfied with the service and features of this app! The customer service team responds promptly, and they resolve issues quickly, demonstrating a fantastic level of efficiency. Not only that, but their attitude is incredibly friendly and professional, making me feel valued as a user. The app provides a smooth and seamless experience with a clean and intuitive interface. The functionality is robust and practical. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of similar services. Thanks to the team for their hard work, making the user experience so delightful!

Flowersong | Forever Roses & Preserved Roses in Full Flower
23 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Simple, easy-to-use setup and prompt support make this a reliable application.

MiraiSell Selection(ミライセルセレクション)
Japan
December 15, 2023

Cade has been super helpful. I am not good at programming, but he was very patient and guided me through the process step by step. Thank you so much!

LUCANA
23 days using the app
January 16, 2024

I had two issues and their support quickly responded and got the issues resolved. I am truly amazed with their service.

Patisserie
Pakistan
5 days using the app
January 16, 2024

So far, it's a 5 Star app. No extra cost, no coding needed and when I had a design issue, their customer service made the coding fix for me. It's perfect for my needs.

Chip'n Dipped Chocolatier
About 2 hours using the app
November 21, 2023

After trying many different apps, I am so glad I found LDT! I am currently only using the free plan but unlike so many other apps, LDT's free plan is not restrictive and has all features that I need for this festive season.

Go Gentle by Jencatco
South Africa
December 6, 2023

I was having a small issue where the gift wrapping service wasn’t showing up correctly. Very quickly everything was resolved and support was more than helpful. Thank you.

Simply Organic Soaps
7 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Who would have thought that a free app would be this good? Customer service is also very helpful! I love this app. No need to pay at all! So helpful for the holidays!

Frenchy Cosmetics
Netherlands
7 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Great App! Finally a free gift message, Thank you!
I do hope you will remove your LDT when your back online!
Thanks!