Limits by Limitsify

Limits by Limitsify

by reginapps

Min/Max limits for your store!

Tactical Pro Supply

Awesome app! Does exactly what I needed.

Sparablue

Great app, but most importantly superb customer service. Would recommend this to anyone!

Mygogostore

This plugin works exactly as I was expecting it too. Thank you!

Log On Hong Kong

This is a good app, which we can set purchase ceiling for limited edition. Also, the customer support is excellent.

Detoxskinnyherbs

It couldn't be better choice!! Regina is amazing and helped us with all additional features we needed. It was like 5 seconds and all done! We use Limitsify and we are very happy. 1000% recommended.

Southernsugarbakery

Awesome app and EVEN BETTER SUPPORT! The development team was super responsive and helped me navigate using the advanced features on this app - would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to add functionality or control to their Shopify online store.

Vegusto

I have 20 apps installed and the experience with this app and developer is one of the better ones I've had. In the few times I've contacted them, they always reply quickly and are very friendly. Even better, if it's a coding issue, they get to work on a solution right away and usually have an update ready within hours. What I would have given for that kind of service back in the days when our shop was hosted on Magento. And all of this for just $4 a month? Amazing value for money.

I understand that small developer teams can't be available 24/7 for immediate reply to inquiries. From my experience it's the same with many Shopify apps, an email response within a few hours is standard.

Dome Swag

Would have been a great app to use if the support would respond when they're asked a question. The only reason I'm upset and leaving a bad review is because they have an auto-responder that takes my email address to continue my conversation with support, but after I gave my email, I sat for an extended period of time with no response.... I felt ripped off after giving my email address. Terrible.