Limits by Limitsify

Limits by Limitsify

by reginapps

Min/Max limits for your store!

sokneadybreadco

Used this app to set weekly global product limits (capping the total # of items sold per week)! I was looking for an app to do just that. Caps can be set either weekly or monthly. Also, the Customer service was amazing! Regina responded quickly and promptly resolved the issue I was having with customizing certain notification text!

girnardarshan.com

Thanks to the entire team for a great job., It's very easy to use this app and now we can set an order limit & SKU Limit.

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Worked for a while but when it stopped working there where no response from support and i uninstalled a few other apps and it suddenly start work again but still no support.

March 21, 2019

We're really sorry that the app didn't work well for you. We aware that some other apps might cause the problem and we work on fixing it.

Unfortunately, we were not able to reply in timely manner because of the holiday season, but when we replied back on Dec 29, we got an autoreply from your email, that you were on holidays as well. We also tried getting in touch with you in January, but never heard back from you.

If you still want to use our app, we'll be happy to assist you!

Tactical Pro Supply

Awesome app! Does exactly what I needed.

Sparablue

Great app, but most importantly superb customer service. Would recommend this to anyone!

Mygogostore

This plugin works exactly as I was expecting it too. Thank you!

Log On Hong Kong

This is a good app, which we can set purchase ceiling for limited edition. Also, the customer support is excellent.

Detoxskinnyherbs

It couldn't be better choice!! Regina is amazing and helped us with all additional features we needed. It was like 5 seconds and all done! We use Limitsify and we are very happy. 1000% recommended.

Southernsugarbakery

Awesome app and EVEN BETTER SUPPORT! The development team was super responsive and helped me navigate using the advanced features on this app - would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to add functionality or control to their Shopify online store.

Vegusto

I have 20 apps installed and the experience with this app and developer is one of the better ones I've had. In the few times I've contacted them, they always reply quickly and are very friendly. Even better, if it's a coding issue, they get to work on a solution right away and usually have an update ready within hours. What I would have given for that kind of service back in the days when our shop was hosted on Magento. And all of this for just $4 a month? Amazing value for money.

I understand that small developer teams can't be available 24/7 for immediate reply to inquiries. From my experience it's the same with many Shopify apps, an email response within a few hours is standard.

Previous 1