4.3

Mama Jewels
Netherlands
10 months using the app
reginapps replied January 7, 2024

I'm so sorry to hear that you have issues with our app. Unfortunately we missed your emails, because all of them went to spam folder. We'll be reaching out shortly, sorry for inconvenience

February 6, 2024

I Love this app. I am using it on a number of different stores. It is easy to use and the functionality is great. The various different limit options are ideal for my needs. We are able to limit to only purchasing one specific product (great for pre-orders) and set minimum purchase quantities which is a requirement for some of my products!
Always get a very fast response form developers if there have been any issues to resolve or anything I have needed help with!
I would definitely recommend this app to anyone!

HOG Shop
February 9, 2024

works well

Memento Supplements
Hungary
November 9, 2022

we use this app on multiple of our stores to limit the amount of items one person can add to their cart and it works wonderfully. even when they are doing maintenance on their system the settings will stay in place which is a great help.

Equal Vision Records
Over 1 year using the app
March 27, 2021

This app does exactly as I want it to. Slight issue with not registering the sale until the payment has cleared, resulting in some double orders but easy to keep an eye on. The developer is very helpful and fixed what I needed very quickly

Holy Moly Bagels
2 months using the app
Edited October 28, 2020

We would like to thank the entire team for a great job., It's very easy to use this app and now we can set an order qty limit & SKU Limit product wise, which is a great feature.

girnardarshan.com
India
Over 3 years using the app
December 8, 2022

This app works well enough. However, when we launch a new product that we want limited to one per customer, we usually have several thousand purchases within the first few minutes, and during this time the load must be too much for the Limitsify servers, as we always find several purchases with 2+ of the item in the same transaction. Other than that, it seems to work as expected. I do wish it could prevent second/duplicate transactions from the same customer.

Dragonsteel Books
Almost 2 years using the app
reginapps replied December 12, 2022

Hey!
We're sorry to hear that happened to you. We don't support lifetime limits, however if you have customers with amount exceeding the limit in one transactions - please let us know. It seems you haven't contacted our support, but we'd like to help.

Sorry about that again!

January 17, 2018

It couldn't be better choice!! Regina is amazing and helped us with all additional features we needed. It was like 5 seconds and all done! We use Limitsify and we are very happy. 1000% recommended.

Detoxskinnyherbs
Over 2 years using the app
November 3, 2022

We used this App. But now, "This page doesn't exist" appears when I try to access this App at Shopify.
What is happening?

NIJISANJI EN Official Store
Japan
11 months using the app
reginapps replied November 3, 2022

Hey,

Im so sorry to hear that. We are looking into this problem now, but we are not able to reproduce ourselves. Could you please check if you are able to open app now?

Thanks

September 27, 2017

I have 20 apps installed and the experience with this app and developer is one of the better ones I've had. In the few times I've contacted them, they always reply quickly and are very friendly. Even better, if it's a coding issue, they get to work on a solution right away and usually have an update ready within hours. What I would have given for that kind of service back in the days when our shop was hosted on Magento. And all of this for just $4 a month? Amazing value for money.

I understand that small developer teams can't be available 24/7 for immediate reply to inquiries. From my experience it's the same with many Shopify apps, an email response within a few hours is standard.

Vegusto