Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

From $4/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
reginapps
3.4
November 9, 2022

we use this app on multiple of our stores to limit the amount of items one person can add to their cart and it works wonderfully. even when they are doing maintenance on their system the settings will stay in place which is a great help.

Equal Vision Records
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2022

We used this App. But now, "This page doesn't exist" appears when I try to access this App at Shopify.
What is happening?

NIJISANJI EN Official Store
Japan
Time spent using app: 11 months
reginapps replied November 3, 2022

Hey,

Im so sorry to hear that. We are looking into this problem now, but we are not able to reproduce ourselves. Could you please check if you are able to open app now?

Thanks

June 26, 2022

The app worked fine for us for quite a while but suddenly our limits aren't working anymore. We are starting to search for another solution because we need order limits for our store

Weinberg Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 19, 2021

The app worked great and seemed to be the only one that offered "exclusive products", but then in the middle of our launch, their server went down, leaving us with a very undesirable situation. It has been over 24 hours and I have yet to see it fixed. Doesn't really matter what your app is capable of if it doesn't work.

Off The Grid Surplus
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 26, 2021

App limits aren't working and I have tried to reach out to the developer with no response. Would love to get something worked out so I can solve these issues and change the bad rating.

Vintagent
Time spent using app: 4 months
reginapps replied July 26, 2021

Hi,
sorry to hear it doesn't work for you. I can see that we replied to your email Jul 25th. We'll be reaching out to you again to have your problem fixed.