Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

by reginapps

Min/Max limits for your store!

Fashion Clearance

Bad service,, lack of bugs tring to open this app from last 1 hour not opening not working correctly..

April 9, 2020

Hey! We're really sorry you had a bad experience with our app. Our app works for hundreds of shops really well, but sometimes shop owners experience problems due to their themes or other apps installed on their store. We try to help them 1:1 to get our app working. Looks like you didn't contact our customer support for help. I'll be reaching out to you via email to follow up on your issue and get your problem resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to email us at admin@reginapps.com as well. Sorry again for not meeting your expectations!

Sex Supply Shop

I found for myself the best app in 2019. Limits works for me perfect from first step. Finally I set Max and Min limits at the same time in my store.

Global Seafoods North America

I looked for this app for long time, help me increase sell per customer. Wonderful customer support.

Pruestore Inc

A fantastic app, very useful and honestly it is essential for wholesale websites. One criticism would be that the UI could be a bit easier to follow. Other than that, excellent app.

sokneadybreadco

Used this app to set weekly global product limits (capping the total # of items sold per week)! I was looking for an app to do just that. Caps can be set either weekly or monthly. Also, the Customer service was amazing! Regina responded quickly and promptly resolved the issue I was having with customizing certain notification text!

girnardarshan.com

Thanks to the entire team for a great job., It's very easy to use this app and now we can set an order limit & SKU Limit.

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Worked for a while but when it stopped working there where no response from support and i uninstalled a few other apps and it suddenly start work again but still no support.

March 21, 2019

We're really sorry that the app didn't work well for you. We aware that some other apps might cause the problem and we work on fixing it.

Unfortunately, we were not able to reply in timely manner because of the holiday season, but when we replied back on Dec 29, we got an autoreply from your email, that you were on holidays as well. We also tried getting in touch with you in January, but never heard back from you.

If you still want to use our app, we'll be happy to assist you!

Tactical Pro Supply

Awesome app! Does exactly what I needed.

Sparablue

Great app, but most importantly superb customer service. Would recommend this to anyone!

Mygogostore

This plugin works exactly as I was expecting it too. Thank you!

Previous 1