Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

by reginapps

Min/Max limits for your store!

Vintagent

App limits aren't working and I have tried to reach out to the developer with no response. Would love to get something worked out so I can solve these issues and change the bad rating.

July 26, 2021

Hi,
sorry to hear it doesn't work for you. I can see that we replied to your email Jul 25th. We'll be reaching out to you again to have your problem fixed.

Carpenter Core LLC

I was unable to get a response from the developer to assist with the install, something THEY required for the version I was trying to install on my store. I wrote on a Thursday, again on Friday. No response by Monday afternoon. I removed it and moved on.

May 24, 2021

Hey! sorry to hear that you had bad experience with our app.
I do see request from Friday and yesterday and Im about to send your reply.

Sorry for inconvenience, usually we reply in 2 business days

Holy Moly Bagels

This app does exactly as I want it to. Slight issue with not registering the sale until the payment has cleared, resulting in some double orders but easy to keep an eye on. The developer is very helpful and fixed what I needed very quickly

designbriefmarke

This app is the only app I know of that allows you to make products exclusive. Happy that this feature is offered and works like a charm. Also, when I reached out to the app developer about a bug it got fixed really quickly. Can only recommend this app!

danspasta

app worked well initially, however stopped working, and cannot access the app now. no warning from the developor

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop

The app is easy to use and figure out and works without too many hiccups. I had some trouble with contacting the developer for customizations at first, but after I was able to get through to them, they were quick to help me out with my issue.

World 4 Pets

I found this app simple, effective and easy to use, most importantly the customer service was fast and Regina was so helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Techcrazy New Zealand

Once the trial stopped the limits didn't work, we received no warning. The developer can't work out why it's not working with our theme, the developer was nice to deal with though. Its a shame I didn't take any screen shots to prove that it actually worked previously.
Developer suggested I contact Shopify for a refund.

December 13, 2020

Hey!
Sorry to hear you were disappointed. That's not fully true: we do no changes in the app once the trial is over: the only thing that changes is that you adjust your limits. Also you didn't have a required snippet installed during trial period as well.

We've been in touch with you for several days to debug and fix the problem, but seems that your store theme has some custom logic. We've also informed you, that your theme has a lot of custom Checkout buttons, which will prevent our app from working in 100% of cases. We offered you refund, suggested similar apps and you didn't reply to our last email. I think we couldn't do anything else to make our support better in that case.

Sorry about that.

Regusto GmbH

they only order limit app, which can handle excluded products. Exactly what we needed, sadly not compatible with BookThatApp - but still the best we found! Great customer support!

urbanlamb

This app does everything you expect. Great support and the developer is always willing to help build elements to suit what you need. I can't recommend this app enough!

Previous 1 3