Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

Min&Max Limits by Limitsify

From $4/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
3.4
April 9, 2020

Bad service,, lack of bugs tring to open this app from last 1 hour not opening not working correctly..

Fashion Clearance
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
reginapps replied April 9, 2020

Hey! We're really sorry you had a bad experience with our app. Our app works for hundreds of shops really well, but sometimes shop owners experience problems due to their themes or other apps installed on their store. We try to help them 1:1 to get our app working. Looks like you didn't contact our customer support for help. I'll be reaching out to you via email to follow up on your issue and get your problem resolved as soon as possible. Feel free to email us at admin@reginapps.com as well. Sorry again for not meeting your expectations!

December 12, 2019

I found for myself the best app in 2019. Limits works for me perfect from first step. Finally I set Max and Min limits at the same time in my store.

Sex Supply Shop
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
December 12, 2019

I looked for this app for long time, help me increase sell per customer. Wonderful customer support.

Global Seafoods North America
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
August 15, 2019

A fantastic app, very useful and honestly it is essential for wholesale websites. One criticism would be that the UI could be a bit easier to follow. Other than that, excellent app.

Pruestore Inc
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 20, 2019

Used this app to set weekly global product limits (capping the total # of items sold per week)! I was looking for an app to do just that. Caps can be set either weekly or monthly. Also, the Customer service was amazing! Regina responded quickly and promptly resolved the issue I was having with customizing certain notification text!

sokneadybreadco
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited October 28, 2020

We would like to thank the entire team for a great job., It's very easy to use this app and now we can set an order qty limit & SKU Limit product wise, which is a great feature.

girnardarshan.com
India
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited December 27, 2018

Worked for a while but when it stopped working there where no response from support and i uninstalled a few other apps and it suddenly start work again but still no support.

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
reginapps replied March 21, 2019

We're really sorry that the app didn't work well for you. We aware that some other apps might cause the problem and we work on fixing it.

Unfortunately, we were not able to reply in timely manner because of the holiday season, but when we replied back on Dec 29, we got an autoreply from your email, that you were on holidays as well. We also tried getting in touch with you in January, but never heard back from you.

If you still want to use our app, we'll be happy to assist you!

May 27, 2018

Awesome app! Does exactly what I needed.

Tactical Pro Supply
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 21, 2018

Great app, but most importantly superb customer service. Would recommend this to anyone!

Sparablue
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 20, 2018

This plugin works exactly as I was expecting it too. Thank you!

Mygogostore