Limits by Limitsify

Limits by Limitsify

by reginapps

Min/Max limits for your store!

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Worked for a while but when it stopped working there where no response from support and i uninstalled a few other apps and it suddenly start work again but still no support.

March 21, 2019

We're really sorry that the app didn't work well for you. We aware that some other apps might cause the problem and we work on fixing it.

Unfortunately, we were not able to reply in timely manner because of the holiday season, but when we replied back on Dec 29, we got an autoreply from your email, that you were on holidays as well. We also tried getting in touch with you in January, but never heard back from you.

If you still want to use our app, we'll be happy to assist you!

Dome Swag

Would have been a great app to use if the support would respond when they're asked a question. The only reason I'm upset and leaving a bad review is because they have an auto-responder that takes my email address to continue my conversation with support, but after I gave my email, I sat for an extended period of time with no response.... I felt ripped off after giving my email address. Terrible.

March 21, 2019

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. Our bot suggests your to provide email to better assist you, if we are not only and ready to reply right away.

We tried following up in about an hour, but we were not able to hear back from you neither in chat nor from provided email address. We can assure you that we don't use emails to spam our customers.

We're happy to help you with our app and hope that you'll like it!