Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 27, 2022

Great product recommendations app! It works really well with my inventory and I highly recommend the Product Recommendations by Amazon feature.

The Glamping Guys
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 25, 2022

We love the fact that we can manually overwrite the product selections for certain products. We use this option to promote certain products!

AnotherLevelWigs
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 12, 2022

THE best related products app for Shopify. I’m a huge fan as I've used it on 3 other stores before. The support team is top notch and Jason have gone above and beyond to ensure that the widget looks perfect in my store. Highly recommended.

La Velaa Fragrances
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 9, 2022

I love this app! Thank you to the great support and the app is just amazing! My average order value increased!

FEETERZ
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 6, 2018

Excellent application and excellent customer service!

Ofx Furniture
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 21, 2017

Super easy to install and the customer service was excellent and fast in making sure it was up and running.

K&E
www.twinningstore.com

Twinningstore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 24, 2017

Very helpful during installation and debugging future issues also. Thanks guys! The app works great.

Afends
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 3, 2017

Really impressed with the customer support and pleased with how the app looks on the site. Great app

Bertha Co
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 18, 2016

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Yourturnkeystore 243
Time spent using app: 20 days
July 12, 2016

Extremely EASY app to set up and works fantastic! I love the option that search and select automatically products from the various categories to display.
Highly recommended.