Related Products by Amazon

Increase conversions by 50% by recommending the correct items

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Glamping Guys

Great product recommendations app! It works really well with my inventory and I highly recommend the Product Recommendations by Amazon feature.

AnotherLevelWigs

We love the fact that we can manually overwrite the product selections for certain products. We use this option to promote certain products!

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

THE best related products app for Shopify. I’m a huge fan as I've used it on 3 other stores before. The support team is top notch and Jason have gone above and beyond to ensure that the widget looks perfect in my store. Highly recommended.

FEETERZ

Location Pakistan

I love this app! Thank you to the great support and the app is just amazing! My average order value increased!

Ofx Furniture

Excellent application and excellent customer service!

Twinningstore

Super easy to install and the customer service was excellent and fast in making sure it was up and running.

K&E
www.twinningstore.com

Afends

Very helpful during installation and debugging future issues also. Thanks guys! The app works great.

Bertha Co

Really impressed with the customer support and pleased with how the app looks on the site. Great app

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Deruta Candles

Extremely EASY app to set up and works fantastic! I love the option that search and select automatically products from the various categories to display.
Highly recommended.