Reviews (61)

Excellent!

Somm Cellars
About 2 years using the app
March 16, 2024

The team is very professional and fast. I would definitely recommend them.

Livin'Peach
Cyprus
2 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Best support I have ever experienced with an app,

Tal has gone above and beyond to answer all my question and help set up the app for our business unique needs.

We have only just finished the testing phase but have signed up to the premium plan for all the features, and look forward to finally having an app organize our local deliveries efficiently and have the ability to track our drivers.

Will add another review after using the app for a month or so.

KIN DOG GOODS
Indonesia
8 days using the app
January 17, 2024

Good Service happy with product!

bake the Cookie Shoppe
3 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Very pleased with the application and prompt service from the team on two accounts we have

Butchershops.gr
Greece
About 1 month using the app
January 10, 2024

Excellent app, try it in my company. everything looks like it works excellent.

Obbso Oficial

FitBander
Israel
3 months using the app
March 20, 2024

Die App ist wirklich großartig! Sie bietet viele Möglichkeiten zum Bearbeiten, Planen und vieles mehr. Ich kann sie auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen. Noch hätte ich gerne eine zusätzliche Funktion im Zukunft, aber ich bin zuversichtlich, dass das Team es schaffen wird :)

Brötli
Germany
About 2 months using the app
July 18, 2023

The whole team has been a pleasure to work with! I have mainly spoken with Guy and Tal, and both are very friendly and responsive! Whenever we had any issues or needed help, they were always there and able to get it fixed or show us how to do it quickly! We switched over to them from another company and it has been amazing! They even did a custom job for us to help the app work even better for us. I very much recommend this app to businesses large and small!

Valley Direct Foods