4.9
January 17, 2024

Good Service happy with product!

bake the Cookie Shoppe
27 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Very pleased with the application and prompt service from the team on two accounts we have

Butchershops.gr
Greece
23 days using the app
January 16, 2024

Best support I have ever experienced with an app,

Tal has gone above and beyond to answer all my question and help set up the app for our business unique needs.

We have only just finished the testing phase but have signed up to the premium plan for all the features, and look forward to finally having an app organize our local deliveries efficiently and have the ability to track our drivers.

Will add another review after using the app for a month or so.

KIN DOG GOODS
Indonesia
8 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Excellent app, try it in my company. everything looks like it works excellent.

Obbso Oficial
Bolivia
6 days using the app
November 7, 2023

Fantasic app, i was just trying to get somthing that will make my deliveries easy & fast. Tried 8-10 apps & finally satisfied with LioanWheel Thank you so much for the support & help for guy who spending whole day to make my store integrated like as i want to.

Pizza Factory
India
23 days using the app
November 8, 2023

We've been using this app for a while now, and it has consistently delivered on its promises with a clear and user-friendly interface that makes navigation a breeze.
Moreover, the customer support team deserves a special mention. They are not only helpful and responsive but also swift in addressing any queries or issues, which enhances the overall user experience.

Online Fleischerei
Germany
16 days using the app
October 2, 2023

Lionwheel has been a game-changer for our eCommerce operations! Streamlined, efficient, and user-friendly, it has significantly enhanced our local delivery system. My orders are now handled with ease and delivered promptly, ensuring happy customers every time. Highly recommend for any store seeking to elevate their delivery game. Kudos to the Lionwheel team!

BAW מוצרים שחייבים בכל בית
Israel
4 months using the app
September 16, 2023

I had I good experience so far. Tal helped me a lot in the zoom chat video.

Foodie Real Fresh
8 months using the app
September 7, 2023

this app has been an amazing tool, very useful to help us grow our brand and the costumer service has been so far an amazing one.
totally recommended.

DEVO
Mexico
7 months using the app
September 3, 2023

Greet app.. friendly and easy to use

Meitallica