Reviews (252)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless data migration capabilities, including handling complex, high-volume migrations and multiple currencies. The All-in-One migration service is praised for its comprehensive coverage and personalized assistance. The app is known for its fast, efficient, and affordable service, often completing migrations in less than 24 hours. Merchants also appreciate the exceptional customer support and time-saving solution it provides by eliminating manual data transfer.

July 6, 2021

Did the migration in around May. Process: easy to use you select the cart and destination.
error: I have thousands of products and it did not migrate right the first two times. On the last (3rd), the products were uploaded but the subcategories did not so I was unable to use it but my help time expired. (Note this all happed around covid high time so those extra months no one was in the office) I was unable to use my Shopify site due to this. I just spoke to a rep on 7/6/2021 and was finally told that it does not upload the subcategories . Not I need to find the 3rd part to do this as I was not told the first time. Asked if there was a discount at least for a migration to re-upload files. and none. it give it a 2/5 due to the fact of lack of information the first time around and it could have saved me lots of time. Also if I was told about sub categories the first time and was not being charged the full price the second time as the first time made it unusable.

craftex wholesale inc