Set up improved tracking in minutes. Capture 100% of orders, track refunds, lifetime value and more — straight into Google Analytics.
Smart script fixes marketing attribution for Shopify stores, including paid, organic, search, social, and email. Connect FB & Google Ads.
Track your entire checkout flow and repeat purchases. Smart connections for ReCharge, CartHook, payment gateways and multi-currency sales.
About Google Analytics by Littledata
Can you risk making decisions based on bad data?
Ecommerce analytics were too complicated, so we built a better way. Littledata automatically fixes tracking for Shopify stores, offering complete marketing attribution, accurate sales data, and custom dimensions for lifetime value reporting (LTV). Built for Shopify, optimized for Shopify Plus.
After years in the field as Google Analytics consultants, we built Littledata to make Shopify tracking easy and reliable.
- Complete marketing attribution thanks to a combination of client-side and server-side tracking
- Powerful integrations with ReCharge and more
- Works with Google Analytics or any connected reporting tool (eg DataStudio, Tableau, Power BI, Glew)
- Cross-domain tracking and multi-currency/multi-store support
- Data layer extensible with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Scalability for Shopify Plus
How it works
- Audit – our smart technology reviews your analytics setup for accurate tracking
- Connect – simply connect your website to Google Analytics and other popular apps like ReCharge, CartHook, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads (ad cost import) and Google Ads
- Fix – say hello to 100% accurate data across the board
- Automatic & streamlined – works for any store with a Google Analytics account
- Quick fix – make Shopify data match Google Analytics data
- Server-side tracking – capture every shopper action and event; ensure no metric goes missed or unmeasured
- Don’t sweat the details – enjoy Enhanced Ecommerce support for metrics like Click Through Rate and Add-to-Cart Rate for individual products, plus desired details such as vouchers, discount codes and product categories
- Seamless integrations – get accurate sales and marketing data when you connect your favorite Shopify apps like ReCharge, Refersion, CartHook and Facebook Ads
- Optimization tools – includes ecommerce benchmarks and site speed checks
Works with headless setups
- Headless Shopify tracking for checkout flow
- Just a few extra setup steps (choose the 'manual' install route)
Intelligent insights for higher revenue
- Monitor and automatically filter key metrics like First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Average Order Value and Revenue per Customer to help you focus on actionable insights
- Proven industry benchmarks to see how your site compares, including data on revenue, conversions, bounce rate and site performance
- Top-rated Facebook Ads connection for accurate campaign tagging and campaign cost import to Google Analytics
Littledata Plus plans
Looking for expert support? Scale the smart way with a dedicated account manager from Littledata's team of analytics experts. Plus plans offer higher data thresholds, unlimited country stores, and Shopify Plus support.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Bold Subscriptions,
- Google Optimize
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $22/month billed at $264 once per year
Connect Shopify with Google Analytics
Track sales and marketing
One country store
Up to 100 orders per month
or $59/month billed at $708 once per year
One country store
Up to 1,500 orders per month
or $159/month billed at $1,908 once per year
One country store
Up to 10,000 orders per month
or $399/month billed at $4,788 once per year
Upgrade to Enterprise Plus for unlimited orders and solution engineering
Shopify Plus support
Unlimited country stores
Up to 25,000 orders per month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app has been super helpful to get our attribution straight. The support is fantastic both for getting going, and for new things that come up along the way. Thank you Littledata!
I am positively surprised by this app and especially the support team behind. They guide you personally throught the setup process which just takes a couple of minutes and are always very quick to reply and solve issues which might not even are directly related to littledata. If you want to have robust Google Analytics data with Shopify, this is the best option.
Very helpful app for segmenting customer types in Google Analytics and for better understanding LTV by channel. Highly recommended.