Reviews (112)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its accurate and reliable data tracking, especially beneficial for subscription-based businesses. It integrates smoothly with platforms like Google Analytics, ReCharge, and Shopify, ensuring precise cross-platform data collection. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and responsive support team. It offers custom report setup and valuable customer behavior insights, aiding in marketing decisions and identifying improvement areas. For those using GA4, the app significantly enhances integration and dataLayer accuracy.

June 6, 2024

We've been using Littledata for just over a month now and it's brought back around 30% of the data we lost with our cookie policy and GA4 updates. We've been super happy with the data so far and we would definitely recommend it as a good plug in solution!

Green Feathers
2 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Data is getting ever more complicated for small ecommerce businesses (GA4 intro, consent changes, multiple apps with differing data). SMEs need a solid foundation where they can have confidence they are reading the best data available, giving them time to get on with the day job. Littledata definitely fills this gap. In particular, I'd like to give a shout out to Claudiu in tech support. I keep asking him a tonne of questions - he is patient, quick to reply, and solutions focused. Thank you!

Roar Gill
5 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Instant, Amazing, Bespoke and Expert support while we are still on the trial-mode!

Narcissus
Greece
11 days using the app
Littledata replied April 15, 2024

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to only hear good things once the trial is over. Our tool will help you boosts the performance of social channels by tracking more customers and revenue.

January 18, 2024

I am pleased to share my experience with Littledata and Cornelia. I recently reached out to them to help me with my Shopify store's conversion data accuracy, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with their personalized support.

Cornelia, in particular, was extremely helpful in understanding my concerns and requirements. She patiently listened to my issues and provided me with step-by-step guidance to resolve them. Her support was timely, detailed, and easy to comprehend. I genuinely appreciate her commitment to ensuring that my store's data accuracy reaches 100%.

Overall, I am delighted with the services provided by littledata and Cornelia. Their personalized support and expertise have immensely helped me in improving my store's performance. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for accurate and reliable data solutions for their Shopify store.

Calmoura
18 days using the app
November 15, 2023

Littledata is second to none. I was in the process of looking at Elevar, but both Cornelia and Natascha jumped on the phone with me and spent considerable time going over my requirements, helping my understand attribution, creating reports for me in GA4 and just supporting me in an excellent way. They have gone beyond my expectations.
In regards to the accuracy of my data. I am finding it more accurate than Shopify to be honest and the reports they have made for me have given me very valuable insight into my business.

Greenphones
Norway
About 2 years using the app
Littledata replied November 27, 2023

Thank you for reviewing our app.

We are always happy to assist! Hoping the data will continue to make your analytics journey as smooth as possible :)

January 30, 2018

The app was super easy to configure. Even better was their very reasonable consultant options to help us better understand how to set up our google analytics and facebook for much improved insight!!! A shout out in particular to Alexandra for her responsiveness and expertise.

Tiege Skin Care
Over 6 years using the app
July 21, 2020

Great app, really valuable data, especially if your store has ReCharge. Great support, highly recommended!

Ka'Chava
About 5 years using the app
July 29, 2019

Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!

Van Morgen
Netherlands
Over 4 years using the app
Edited January 26, 2022

Great tool that provides valuable information and insights for our eComm business. A must have for back-end Google Analytics management and data connections. Customer support is top notch with quick response and friendly service. Setup is easy and has really expanded our reporting capabilities.

Athletic Brewing Company
Almost 4 years using the app
October 19, 2020

Great app, great service. Within the first 90-days of using Littledata we were able to gain new insights and make key decisions with new subscription customer data. This information was was very difficult to access prior to the Littledata app install. Highly recommend.

Ned