Littledata Analytics

Google Analytics, GA4, GTM, Facebook CAPI, Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Google Analytics integration for Shopify and Recharge

JasieBasie.pl

Location Poland

Game changer and no-brainer if you take your Shop analytics seriously. It fixed Shopify issue with lost GA transactions instantly.

Earth Fed Muscle

FINALLY! I’m a developer and after years of looking for a solution that would get accurate e-commerce data into Google Analytics, I finally found it. I can’t say enough positive things about Littledata. It’s worth every penny.
We used to have lots of missing orders and transaction data in GA, but now we have *literally* 100% accuracy and can compare our data between GA and Shopify to gather more useful insights. Also, the customer service team is fantastic. Whenever I have questions, they get back to me within an hour. And the responses aren’t just cookie cutter replies. They actually look into your issue and give specific advice.

Cali Tiger

Location Australia

Absolutely zero value in this app the native shopify integration is absolutely fine. It messes up all your connections later down on road.

Jericho Coffee Traders

This is a fantastic app that syncs data with a high degree of accuracy between Google Analytics and Shopify. It means I'm able to make decisions based on what I see in Google Analytics with confidence. I can also analyse data by first time orders, recurring (subscriptions) and lifetime value which is essential for evaluating campaign performance. Importantly, Littledata's support is excellent! They're very responsive, hands-on, always provide useful information and, in the rare occasions when one is needed, a fix. Highly recommended!

Frank about tea

This app gives us much more accurate data. The difference between the data from shopify and google analytics has been reduced significantly. Very happy! Customer service is impeccable. Super friendly, quick and helpful.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We are delighted to see you appreciate us :)

Home Office Space NZ

Free trial finished and we got charged 3x in one day. Really put us off ever using / trusting this app again.

January 11, 2022

Hi! Bianca here — Head of Customer Support. Thanks for taking time to provide some feedback!

Unfortunately there was an error with the payment processor and you were charged multiple times. We apologise for the inconvenience and we want to confirm that the charges were fully refunded. We can offer you another free trial to continue testing our app.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support team for any questions.
Thank you!

Flux Footwear

Utilizing Littledata's suite of event tracking and analytics informed our DTC strategies that took us from $0 in revenue to $150,000+ in less than 2 quarters. We're able to continually integrate more and more tools as we continue to grow thanks to the connections that Littledata provides. Littledata has also given us incredible support every step of the way. They knock it out of the park as our out-of-house analytics team.

Laundry Sauce

This app gets the job done and all of the data is super accurate. Unreal how you can just add this so easily and then get so much data and insights.

Abbott Lyon Deutschland

We've had nothing but plain sailing with Littledata - I've read some of the negative reviews here and they're definitely not reflective of the experience we've had. You don't need a technical understanding to get going with Littledata - it's an easy method of server-side tracking that ensures GA is as accurate as it can be. And the support has always been great - Bianca is brilliant.

JEANS4YOU.LT

Thanks to Chaitanya for careful and dedicated look at the tracking issues and helping to fix all the problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7