Google Analytics by Littledata

Google Analytics by Littledata

by Littledata

Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store

Van Morgen

Great app, exactly what we were looking for. The support of this app is also really amazing and quick!

Bully Max

Phenomenal customer support, extremely quick to respond and resolve issue. excellent app. Highly recommended for all shopify store owners.

Bruush

For businesses that use subscription apps and have two checkout flows (Recharge/Bold/etc), this app gives you confidence that your core KPIs (AOV, CR, Abandonments) are accurate. This is the only way we've been able to get accurate reporting data that we trust. Critique is that the App is 'sensitive' and displays lots of 'warnings' for issues that are not really issues, so having an ongoing dialog with customer care is key (we signed up for the Enterprise version to have them manage these issues directly).

Jackie's Chocolate

Not much value in this app. Free trial does not provide much data/functionality. We've had problems for months getting everything to sync - still doesn't work. Customer service is condescending. Waste of money and more importantly, time.

May 23, 2019

Sorry, you didn’t have a positive experience with our app. We've tried a few times to reach you to understand the problem but this is the first time we've heard from you since you completed the free trial one year ago. Our support team responds within an hour, and we'd be happy to give you another free trial (including full functionality) if you can explain what's not working.

Groomsday

**Update: They're apparently addressing this issue in a new version of the app**

If you're like me and are used to looking at your reports by SKU and have a good SKU naming convention to make report reading easy and fast, this app will require you to add an extra step to see your SKUs again since they send Shopify IDs to your SKU column. They need to address this issue. I couldn't even look beyond that point at the rest of it. Now I'm looking at the last 30 days of sales data and I can't tell what I'm looking at.

August 12, 2019

We've just launched our v8 tracking script with many improvements, including sending Shopify variant SKUs to Google Analytics. You're welcome to try the app again with an extended trial and see if find the improved data helpful.

Absolute Collagen

Helps us understand our subscription (Recharge) payments better. The team are always helpful and respond quickly.

Run Gum

I always knew that Google Analytics was important, but I also knew that it was not always set up perfectly. Littledata helps my Google Analytics work properly which gives me accurate data to make the decisions off.

Also - The Team at Littledata is A++++++++.

Karmameju Skincare

As I have now received clarification from Bianca at LittleData in regards to uninstalling and removing code, I am changing my review of this app.

Shoeteria Online

I highly recommend this app. Straightforward install and great support. The app allows us a much broader GA integration than we would have been able to accomplish on our own.

Tiege Skin Care

The app was super easy to configure. Even better was their very reasonable consultant options to help us better understand how to set up our google analytics and facebook for much improved insight!!! A shout out in particular to Alexandra for her responsiveness and expertise.

Previous 1