Google Analytics Connector

Google Analytics Connector

by Littledata

Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store

MilkRun

It was nice to count with LittleData support on our setup phase. Bianca & David were dedicating all time needed to make sure all was correctly set up and also helped us debug some initial issues we were having. They were kind and supportive in the whole initial process. Happy to be working together.

Vita Crate

I have spent well over 30 hours trying to connect my store > recharge > google analytics and google ads using this app and I was unsuccessful. The support staff refused to help. It's an unnecessary app and was sold on marketing claims made on their website. It all sounds good but reality is, it simply did not work. Had the support staff taken a small chunk out of their day to help me with the initial set up, I would have paid for this app indefinitely - without probably ever using it. I wouldn't waste your money monthly - just take the time to set up the various connections on your own or seek someone who can. Thanks.

May 3, 2021

Hi! Jared here — Head of Customer Success. Thanks for taking time to provide some feedback!

While we’re always always happy to dig in and troubleshoot any issues that may arise with our app, issues stemming from third parties and incorrect setups of those tools prevents our app from providing the accurate ecommerce events that you’re looking for.

Despite your prior setup issues with external tools and third party apps, our Support team offered to step in to audit your setup. We requested access to your Analytics account so we could take a closer look at any setup issues that we noticed, but we didn’t hear back from you regarding this. You’re free to respond so we can pick up where we left off!

SATURO

The app is easy to install and works out-of-the-box. The support is one of the best I have ever experienced. Response times are super short and if the first-line support does not know the answer, you get a reply from an experienced employee who can solve the problem.

Better Way Health

Little Data is amazing! Say goodbye to a lot of your (direct) / (none) issues. Little Data helped us figure out what channels were getting us our future subscribers and what helped convert them. Its a must have if you are running Recharge and Shopify

BONAVENTURA JP

Great app with great support!! I'm not familiar with GA, but the support taught me so kindly. And It was prompt responses when I asked some questions :)

Wüfers

Awesome app. Solved our attribution and conversion issues in GA right away. Exactly as advertised. David was extremely helpful in providing support and troubleshooting our issues. Great team!

Love Yourself

Great app, straightened our analytics within a week with the added benefit of integrating with other Shopify apps we have a better understanding of all our data.

Avantera

Awesome app! So helpful to have accurate data in google analytics and be able to make decisions based on data you trust. Especially helpful for subscription companies to distinguish between first time and renewal orders.

guguplanet

First. I advise all users to review the events sent in real time - the application works incorrectly.
Support, as it responds over time, you wait and receive information that it works great, and buy enterprise.
The application also has errors in the panel.
Besides, you spend an hour showing through screenshots that something is wrong and littledata writes that it's great and you know go to enterprise. Maybe first show that the standard support and the application work.

February 24, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We want everyone to have the best possible experience of Littledata, so we were sorry to hear that you continued to look at the wrong reports in Google Analytics, even after our support team responded to over 15 inquiries, verified that the data was flowing correctly, and offered clear instructions about where to see the data. We hope you will give Littledata another try in the future!

ZQuiet

This app has been super helpful to get our attribution straight. The support is fantastic both for getting going, and for new things that come up along the way. Thank you Littledata!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6