Connector for Google Analytics

Connector for Google Analytics

by Littledata

Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store

Global Healing

This is a tool you must have in any Shopify store if you use Google Analytics for reporting. It has also a lot of integrations out of the box that will enhance your reports

FUTURE STORIES

I used the app to get a more accurate reporting from Shopify to Google Analytics and Littledata does the job very well indeed. So here I am - a fully satisfied customer.

July 20, 2021

This is what we love to hear! Thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us.

MilkRun

It was nice to count with LittleData support on our setup phase. Bianca & David were dedicating all time needed to make sure all was correctly set up and also helped us debug some initial issues we were having. They were kind and supportive in the whole initial process. Happy to be working together.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for taking time to leave this review! We're thrilled to have you on board and to partner alongside you.

Vita Crate

I have spent well over 30 hours trying to connect my store > recharge > google analytics and google ads using this app and I was unsuccessful. The support staff refused to help. It's an unnecessary app and was sold on marketing claims made on their website. It all sounds good but reality is, it simply did not work. Had the support staff taken a small chunk out of their day to help me with the initial set up, I would have paid for this app indefinitely - without probably ever using it. I wouldn't waste your money monthly - just take the time to set up the various connections on your own or seek someone who can. Thanks.

May 3, 2021

Hi! Jared here — Head of Customer Success. Thanks for taking time to provide some feedback!

While we’re always always happy to dig in and troubleshoot any issues that may arise with our app, issues stemming from third parties and incorrect setups of those tools prevents our app from providing the accurate ecommerce events that you’re looking for.

Despite your prior setup issues with external tools and third party apps, our Support team offered to step in to audit your setup. We requested access to your Analytics account so we could take a closer look at any setup issues that we noticed, but we didn’t hear back from you regarding this. You’re free to respond so we can pick up where we left off!

SATURO

The app is easy to install and works out-of-the-box. The support is one of the best I have ever experienced. Response times are super short and if the first-line support does not know the answer, you get a reply from an experienced employee who can solve the problem.

July 20, 2021

We love hearing this! Thanks so much for taking time to leave this review.

Better Way Health

Little Data is amazing! Say goodbye to a lot of your (direct) / (none) issues. Little Data helped us figure out what channels were getting us our future subscribers and what helped convert them. Its a must have if you are running Recharge and Shopify

BONAVENTURA JP

Great app with great support!! I'm not familiar with GA, but the support taught me so kindly. And It was prompt responses when I asked some questions :)

Wüfers

Awesome app. Solved our attribution and conversion issues in GA right away. Exactly as advertised. David was extremely helpful in providing support and troubleshooting our issues. Great team!

Love Yourself

Great app, straightened our analytics within a week with the added benefit of integrating with other Shopify apps we have a better understanding of all our data.

Avantera

Awesome app! So helpful to have accurate data in google analytics and be able to make decisions based on data you trust. Especially helpful for subscription companies to distinguish between first time and renewal orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6