Littledata Analytics

Google Analytics, GA4, GTM, Facebook CAPI, Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Google Analytics integration for Shopify and Recharge

JEANS4YOU.LT

Location Lithuania

Thanks to Chaitanya for careful and dedicated look at the tracking issues and helping to fix all the problems.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Time spent using app About 2 months

Will update review once I have issue resolved. I have a major ocnnection issue they've been accomodating and deserve a 5 star, however, I can't see where my plans cost is set, I couldn't do connection, slow responses, and now two invoices that have false bills on them. They did reply... will update when I have been refunded, applcation functionality isn't working yet it's promising. Will update this asap problems are resolved, hopefully sooner than later.

January 11, 2022

Hi, Bianca here - Head of Customer Support - we appreciate your feedback and we apologise for your experience.

We have tried to contact you a number of times, to perform an audit and help get the setup running.

As for the refund - we have requested it from Shopify when you notified the team, but unfortunately we do not have any control over the refund process.

Please contact us if you wish to resume your trial.
Thank you!

Global Healing

This is a tool you must have in any Shopify store if you use Google Analytics for reporting. It has also a lot of integrations out of the box that will enhance your reports

FUTURE STORIES

Location Germany

I used the app to get a more accurate reporting from Shopify to Google Analytics and Littledata does the job very well indeed. So here I am - a fully satisfied customer.

July 20, 2021

This is what we love to hear! Thanks so much for sharing this feedback with us.

MilkRun

Time spent using app About 1 month

It was nice to count with LittleData support on our setup phase. Bianca & David were dedicating all time needed to make sure all was correctly set up and also helped us debug some initial issues we were having. They were kind and supportive in the whole initial process. Happy to be working together.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for taking time to leave this review! We're thrilled to have you on board and to partner alongside you.

Vita Crate

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have spent well over 30 hours trying to connect my store > recharge > google analytics and google ads using this app and I was unsuccessful. The support staff refused to help. It's an unnecessary app and was sold on marketing claims made on their website. It all sounds good but reality is, it simply did not work. Had the support staff taken a small chunk out of their day to help me with the initial set up, I would have paid for this app indefinitely - without probably ever using it. I wouldn't waste your money monthly - just take the time to set up the various connections on your own or seek someone who can. Thanks.

May 3, 2021

Hi! Jared here — Head of Customer Success. Thanks for taking time to provide some feedback!

While we’re always always happy to dig in and troubleshoot any issues that may arise with our app, issues stemming from third parties and incorrect setups of those tools prevents our app from providing the accurate ecommerce events that you’re looking for.

Despite your prior setup issues with external tools and third party apps, our Support team offered to step in to audit your setup. We requested access to your Analytics account so we could take a closer look at any setup issues that we noticed, but we didn’t hear back from you regarding this. You’re free to respond so we can pick up where we left off!

SATURO

Location Austria

The app is easy to install and works out-of-the-box. The support is one of the best I have ever experienced. Response times are super short and if the first-line support does not know the answer, you get a reply from an experienced employee who can solve the problem.

July 20, 2021

We love hearing this! Thanks so much for taking time to leave this review.

Better Way Health

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Little Data is amazing! Say goodbye to a lot of your (direct) / (none) issues. Little Data helped us figure out what channels were getting us our future subscribers and what helped convert them. Its a must have if you are running Recharge and Shopify

BONAVENTURA JP

Location Japan

Great app with great support!! I'm not familiar with GA, but the support taught me so kindly. And It was prompt responses when I asked some questions :)

Wüfers

Awesome app. Solved our attribution and conversion issues in GA right away. Exactly as advertised. David was extremely helpful in providing support and troubleshooting our issues. Great team!