Google Analytics by Littledata

Google Analytics by Littledata

by Littledata

Google Analytics app with Facebook Ads & ReCharge connections

Fuel Me

Very good app to use. Very effective with accuracy data. thumbs up.

Ivy Bamboo

Worthless app, doesnt do anything. Free trial is pointless as it only checks your data monthly if it all. Tells me it may take a few minutes, took over 4 hours to pull in 10 weeks of data. Dont waste your money on things that can be achieved for free with Google Data Studio

August 12, 2019

Sorry you didn't have a good experience of our app. We've now updated the messaging for our audit and benchmark features to make it clear it could take up to a day to gather the data we need. But that still gives you over 10 days to trial to add the improved data to Google Data Studio or another visualisation tool or your choice.

Nightliteusa

I'm giving a 5-star review of Littledata-Google Analytics. Here is why. The marketing company I hired to run my AdWords account informed me that my enhanced e-commerce wasn't set up properly. This app fixed that issue during installation! I will definitely upgrade to premium version in the coming months!

nightliteusa.com

Topmunch

The app has a great value proposition. Edward helped me out with the initial setup and explained what exactly the app does.

Denjara Apparel

I really liked the smoothness of the app; the overall 'look and feel'.

I instantly knew I had a solid solution on hand for a problem that most of us struggles with: Weeding out bad or misleading information from Google Analytics.

Fixing my Google Analytics datafeed with this app is SO much more easy than doing it manually and definitely a huge win for our store.

Mcb Com

Wonderful and insightful to see what' s going on with your store and what needs to be fixed.
I love this app because it simplifies all actions on the app itself and tell me what to do in order to increase my stores sales.
The more information you have on your customers the better.

By using this in conjunction with Shopify's Reports and Google Analytics, you can quickly see what's working and what's not, boost your customer retention, boost your conversions and sales.

GREAT'''' APP FIXED MY ALL ISSUE HAPPY TO INSTALLED
THANKU

Ridge Line Survival Gear

Finally an app that returns all the correct data.
Easy to use and easy to understand.

2 Next