Live Search

Live Search

by Okas Concepts

Instant search suggestions as you type

BigHaat.com

Great App. We have been using for the last 1.5 years. It works like a charm. It improved search functionality.

LA FEMME BEAUTY

Great app, works with no need to do any setup. I got in touch with the support team and they answered my questions very promptly. I recommend to use this app.

Discount Homecare Mobility Solutions

This is an amazing app. It instantly did exactly what it said it would. It is affordable and the support is fast and friendly. The price the "competition" is charging is ridiculous. You get everything you need here at a fraction of the cost. Install this app now. You need it, and you will not regret it.

Direct 4x4

Great app, simple to install and use. Never broken on us once. Useful for quick SKU searching too. Would have been nice to have filters on the search page but we'll have to find another app for that. :)

Julailas

WOW! That is what I have to say. I looked into some apps, the price was high, and then I reached Live Search.I had no expectations for the price I just needed the app so I installed on my store. It is AMAZING works very good desk top & mobile, I loved it showing the items pictures as well, great, I love it!

Bdga

App works really well. Super easy integration and great support. The team has been very helpful with any questions we've had along the way. Highly recommend.

Promoland Test

Nothing to say except excellent app!

Singular Sleep

Very responsive customer service.

Luxnoire

This app is nothing short of incredible. There's maybe a handful of them on Shopify where you install them and they automatically integrate with no issues. This is one of those apps. If you've already seen the impact of using Google Analytics to help auto-enter addresses in your checkout flow then this is basically the same benefit but in your theme's search bar. I was expecting to install this then have to email a developer or pay extra for someone to do an extra install but this worked off the bat. And that idiot below with a 1 star review saying it doesn't work on mobile obviously doesn't know how to use electronic devices or was too broke to pay their bill that month. Thank you for making this app and if your company ends up making more one-click implemented apps like this one, please email me and take my money. Have a great day and don't listen to the haters. Love you guys.

Hippie Love Bracelets

A must have app to add to your customers experience. It’s these often overlooked small details on your site that entices someone to buy from you.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11