Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Bazar Mayan

I am extremely happy with this app. I was looking for something simple within my budget that filtered our products when I came across this app. I must say that it exceeded my expectation. The searching and the nice aesthetic of the product list is an awesome bonus. What I love the best is that the filtering works but the developers support customization. Whenever I need something changed they reply to my request fast and make it happen. Getting good and active customer service can be rare in apps so it's greatly appreciated. I have decided to use this app in all of my shopify stores.

Candor Services

Fantastic app, works great and was installed in seconds. Graham from support was outstanding, replied to my query within a few minutes and helped customise the app to suit my needs and themes in no time at all. Great price and fantastic service, would highly reccomend to anyone needing a better search for there store. All we needed was the ability for customers to filter search results and the app offers much more on top. No doubt at all this will hugely help with conversions going forward. Thanks

Racquet Science

Live Search is great app that works super well. Support is awesome too. Nice to work with a company that supports a great product. Thanks.

Foundry Outdoors

Friendly, fast support. Reasonable pricing. Great product, even for stores with thousands of products - highly recommended!

Glass Slipper Formals

filtering is way off. not sure where they are getting the tags. customer complaints that site is hard to navigate since adding. loss of sales.

Pitusa

Such an easy installation! Their support is top notch. They are willing to help with customizations and respond/fix issues incredibly fast. We are very pleased with this app!

Japanese Green Tea www.JapaneseGreenTea.org

Great product and wonderful support. They reply right away to any questions we had, and made customization to make it work for our shop. Highly recommended.

GlobalCadde

Very fast and solution-oriented, with great customer support
Highly recommended...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kwality Indian Grocery store

Its servers my purpose and most impressive is their support. I like the app and recommend to try it.

VINLUVBRIDAL

Great apps I asked help to change few things and they quick response and did it exactly what i want.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16