Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Buy & Sell Fitness

I downloaded and installed this app 2 minutes ago. Installation took literally one minute. Very easy to use - no coding needed. Will update review in a few weeks.

Wowdealmart

Best app and best customer support. Thank you so much Mr. Graham for setting this app for our Store.

Wowdealindia

Best app ever I have used for smart search and filter. Mr. Graham also support us quickly to setup this app for my store. And it is working very well now. Thank you guys. Keep it up.

Spare and Square

Really useful app and support has been great after a few issues contacting them they responded really fast and got the app modified to meet my stores needs in no time. Would highly reccomend. spareandsquare.co.uk

February 3, 2021

Hi Karl,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I checked our inboxes, and found one email on Jan 11, 2021 which was responded on the same day however we didn't hear back on the response. After that, we are in receipt of 2 email today. One is through Shopify and another one from the app portal, which are also responded.

Requesting you to please your mailbox including SPAM folder, as mails through Shopify land into SPAM may times.

Rest assured, we try our best to ressolve any query or problems you have.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

I'm pretty particular about the look and feel of our store because I have loyal customers who like things a certain way. This app has added great functionality to them while still feeling familiar to the Shopify-native search set-up. I hadn't realized until recently that our past blog articles were not easily accessible, nor were our special pages. This solves that problem by allowing a search to pull up all of those things as well as items, but keeping them separate so the results are organized and make sense to customers. I had some trouble with it "off the shelf:" I wanted search filters to automatically appear because my customers were used to that, and I wanted the color scheme on the filters to match the site's color scheme. Graham has been very helpful, writing to fully understand my problem and then diving into making everything perfect for our store. It now looks great, feels intuitive, and works perfectly for our customers. Our blog articles are getting more views and as a result, items linked in them are seeing an uptick in sales. Customers have emailed to say they love the new search with photos of items included in it. This app is going to help your customers and your store, and the price is very reasonable - Seriously, what are you waiting for?!

GoGetIndia

Excellent App & best in the market. Awesome support. I like their approach to solve a problem. The app is simple but has lots of advance features.

Brisky Bodega

The search functionality seems good, customizable through the online dashboard. If you are looking for smart filters on your collection pages however, it works and disappears for no apparent reason. Customizing the look and feel of the smart filter options must be done through CSS, and not sure if it has the ability to add additional smart filter categories (not intuitive). Seems this is primarily a search enhancement app only.

Oasis Promos

Since we have several product categories and subcategories, we definitely needed a powerful filter and sorting app. This app provides EVERYTHING that I was looking for and MORE. The BEST part is, you can create your own attributes that you would like the products to be searched by or filtered on.

And the prompt response and help with customizing the theme to your liking is just OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am very very impressed with the level of customer service and the performance of this app.

Last but not least, for $3.99 a month this app is like winning a lottery. I haven't found a single app that is even close to this one and is for less than $9.99. I love everything about the app and the developers. Highly highly recommended if you have a ton of SKUs.

goinghype

This app is a must have! It provides an easy to use filters bar and search box that fits with any theme. Other apps are way too expensive compared in terms of quality/price.

Bazar Mayan

I am extremely happy with this app. I was looking for something simple within my budget that filtered our products when I came across this app. I must say that it exceeded my expectation. The searching and the nice aesthetic of the product list is an awesome bonus. What I love the best is that the filtering works but the developers support customization. Whenever I need something changed they reply to my request fast and make it happen. Getting good and active customer service can be rare in apps so it's greatly appreciated. I have decided to use this app in all of my shopify stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17