Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Instant Search & Smart Search suggestions as you type

CLK SUPPLIES, LLC

Great service, I've had a few questions and they were very helpful! I have used this app for a few years and love it!

r. h. ballard shop

This app is awesome, I only wish I had come across it sooner. Once loaded, which is just a few clicks, it starts working immediately. If you don't have it you should.

Pickup Auto Parts

Best search app I've seen so far. It has exactly what one would need. And the support staff are very helpful and prompt in replies.

Red Hot Vaping

I use this app as i highly dislike that customers have to input full, exact words on shopify as standard. I had an issue with my paid theme and this app where the search stopped working completely.
I contacted shopify and the theme dev which took a week in total! they said to contact this app, so today i contacted them and they had the issue fixed within an hour and had it working better & faster than before!

Absolutely amazing service from smart search and i would highly recommend

Appliance Parts Canada

I recomend it support was there to help and fixed issue fast...

Tecno-Moda HN

Muy buena APP, te cumple lo que promete, hoy es el primer dia que me la configuran y he tenido mas de 10 visitas organicas, el servicio de soporte tecnico es super eficiente y rapido

100%

SapphireOnline Store

Such an amazing app, it was exactly what I was looking for! It was so much easier to use and Customer service is amazing .

Five-O Depot

The team at Live Search are the most responsive of ANY app that we use! Over a period of a year or so, we have reached out to them on several occasions and they responded within minutes. Sometimes we go days without hearing from any of our other apps. We requested a slight tweak to the functionality of the app and Graham made it happen! We could not be happier with Live Search. :)

Fiona Planet

Those people are great. We had a problem with a double search bar. Sent a message. And we got an answer immediately. The same day it was fixed. This was a perfect service. And the price is perfect only 3.99/month, For a perfect service. I recommend this app to use it. Other apps are much more expensive and do not offer the service as these guys. It is a pleasure to work with these guys. If i could, i would give 10 stars.
www.fionaplanet.com

Zoom Computers and Services

Awesome App, easy to install, had a little issue, emailed and the problem was fixed within an hour, great service great app. The results of the search has filters and all. Highly recommend "Live Search" app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12