Live Search & Smart Filters

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

$3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Autocomplete, Collection Filter, Search Filter

MOVILSTORE

Location Spain

Fast and efficient service. very friendly The app works perfectly and is very elegant. We give it a 10. Thank you very much

opticsframes

Hands down, the support I've received from Graham has been over the top. The developer is very responsive to my special requests. I love how lightening fast the filters work on my store with nearly 10,000 listings! I will be a customer for life. THANK YOU!!

Delimitmall

This was the perfect solution for my Shopify store. The filter suited all my tasks and the manager Graham helped to set up its size and parameters to the smallest detail. I'm really pleasantly surprised by its functionality!

Hifiteam Czesany GmbH - home entertainment for you -

Location Austria

We love it ! Very good service and fast help with small problem. Perfect for us. Seht gute Preis- Leistung.

Healthyworld Pharmacy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

I can honestly say I have never ever received support feedback so quickly
Responsive and on the money...
Keep up the excellent work Graham

Lando

Location Moldova

Very nice app.Realy great support from Graham.All custom changes done very quickly.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golem Karrierewelt

Location Germany

We´ve been using liveSearch for a couple of months now and are very satisfied with its interface, performance and the support-team. definitely recommended.

Emblem Athletic

I can't say enough good things about this app and the support. Every time an issue came up unique to our store, the customer support was responsive and solved the problem, even if it was a tricky one that needed a personalized solution. I worked with Graham and he was polite and fixed every issue I brought to him and now the search is working exactly like we needed. I highly recommend this app!

Gentek Power Generac Parts

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using this app for about 3 years with excellent results. Until recently I had not needed any tech support, but when I did, they were VERY quick to respond and help!

MapleNest

I have been using this app for 2 weeks. Our store has more than 10,000 products and 30,000 variants . This app did much better than any of the other apps i have used in shopify ( and over the last several years I have used many search apps ) Filters are amazing and the filters even come in the normal collections . ( Does not happen in many apps) . Great customer support . I have contacted them 5 times and got replies and solutions in 1 or 2 hours . Would highly recommend especially for large variant store like urs www.maplenest.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20