Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Brisky Bodega

The search functionality seems good, customizable through the online dashboard. If you are looking for smart filters on your collection pages however, it works and disappears for no apparent reason. Customizing the look and feel of the smart filter options must be done through CSS, and not sure if it has the ability to add additional smart filter categories (not intuitive). Seems this is primarily a search enhancement app only.

Oasis Promos

Since we have several product categories and subcategories, we definitely needed a powerful filter and sorting app. This app provides EVERYTHING that I was looking for and MORE. The BEST part is, you can create your own attributes that you would like the products to be searched by or filtered on.

And the prompt response and help with customizing the theme to your liking is just OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am very very impressed with the level of customer service and the performance of this app.

Last but not least, for $3.99 a month this app is like winning a lottery. I haven't found a single app that is even close to this one and is for less than $9.99. I love everything about the app and the developers. Highly highly recommended if you have a ton of SKUs.

goinghype

This app is a must have! It provides an easy to use filters bar and search box that fits with any theme. Other apps are way too expensive compared in terms of quality/price.

Bazar Mayan

I am extremely happy with this app. I was looking for something simple within my budget that filtered our products when I came across this app. I must say that it exceeded my expectation. The searching and the nice aesthetic of the product list is an awesome bonus. What I love the best is that the filtering works but the developers support customization. Whenever I need something changed they reply to my request fast and make it happen. Getting good and active customer service can be rare in apps so it's greatly appreciated. I have decided to use this app in all of my shopify stores.

Candor Services

Fantastic app, works great and was installed in seconds. Graham from support was outstanding, replied to my query within a few minutes and helped customise the app to suit my needs and themes in no time at all. Great price and fantastic service, would highly reccomend to anyone needing a better search for there store. All we needed was the ability for customers to filter search results and the app offers much more on top. No doubt at all this will hugely help with conversions going forward. Thanks

Racquet Science

Live Search is great app that works super well. Support is awesome too. Nice to work with a company that supports a great product. Thanks.

Foundry Outdoors

Friendly, fast support. Reasonable pricing. Great product, even for stores with thousands of products - highly recommended!

Glass Slipper Formals

filtering is way off. not sure where they are getting the tags. customer complaints that site is hard to navigate since adding. loss of sales.

Pitusa

Such an easy installation! Their support is top notch. They are willing to help with customizations and respond/fix issues incredibly fast. We are very pleased with this app!

Japanese Green Tea www.JapaneseGreenTea.org

Great product and wonderful support. They reply right away to any questions we had, and made customization to make it work for our shop. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17