Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Casebuddy

It's awesome. Others would have cost me hundreds of dollars. This one is the best and the cheapest. Don't waste your money somewhere else.

Headphone Zone

Amazing service! Very prompt response from Graham in helping me setup not just the first time, but whenever I have to update my theme. Keep it up! :)

Elements For Life

Took seconds to install, just a few minutes to cutomise the look to match my site and just simply worked giving much improved site search. Couldn't ask for more!

The Store Com

Easy install. Easy configuration. Nice addition to the site. We had customers using the signin within minutes of installing it on our site. Right now.. 50% of our customers are using it. I would say it was worth it!

Houze That Store

Great App. Great support!! We have used this app on a number of stores and have been really happy both with the functionality and price. It takes the search functionality to the next level. :)

Vapel1fe

Update: I had this themed to my site, guess their update on their servers destroyed the theme I had going on. Now its all white and ugly. Probably should have backed up the colors. Wow this is just silly, I had to look thru my coding to fix it. Maybe they just added CSS but then I hardcoded it. I am not sure but it being white for over 4 days was too much for me

I love this, I love that its codeable. One issue is it kills my page speed. This company is great as far as their social login is concerned and their prices are hard to beat but killing my load time with the live search. Would be much better if the files were hostable on our end or it was cached better

Mynaturaloil

Great app - is a must have if your looking for a great search tool for your website. Also the customer service is fantastic - Graham helped me out big time!

Fragranceoriginal Com

Just installed a few minutes ago. It seems very efficient and a BIG money saver.

- Ahmed

Willys Hifi

Install this with every confidence - it's high speed, bug free, customisable with reporting tools & comes with BRILLIANT support from the developer.

This search app gives multiple results (selectable upto 10) as you type, opening up your inventory to browsing customers.

Look at the price - this is fantastic value, the interface is very professional and soon reveals how inadequate the basic shopify search is. If you are serious about your shop you really should choose this.

Kitchen Junky

Great search app. We can see that our customers are using the search more often than before. Well worth the $3.99 subscription.