Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Doragon

Very nice and cheap addition to my web site. the support is excellent and fast and Mr Graham modified to my liking and settings.
Must have
thanks for your kind assistance

Ckdappliances Co Uk

Excellent app - super fast and very flexible. Highly recommended!

Littlewhimsy

Great easy to use and makes my search bar so much easier to use.

Karinesultanwholesale

The app is really great: It looks good on the website, very easy to use, and the support team is fantastic. Highly recommended!

Beginning Again

Terrific app...works perfectly. Well worth the price! The developer Graham is super fast to reply if you need help with anything...he did a quick customization for us that fit perfectly with our needs. One of the best apps I've found for Shopify!

The Soap Stall

Really good app, very easy to install and support is excellent. View it in action here > http://soapstall.co.uk - works really well and searches tags also!!

Camilla Christine

Support was super quick & responsive to my issues. My Search box was not showing up because my Theme does not include this, and they were able to detect this right away and manually. It is working great now and Loving it!

Gocordless

We were using swiftype before but found this search facility and looks great. I struggled to install as we were using another search bar before, but Graham sorted it very quickly. Looks very professional on our site and searches the products quick as well.

Batsty

5+ ! I'm so happy that I found this search-app for my website. I makes it much easier & better to find products with auto suggestions. I'm getting a very positive feedback from my customers - they love it. The support of Graham is awesome. He has always answered very quickly and helped me with setting up this app. I can really recommend this app for everyone.

Prxperformance

Great app that takes no effort at all, yet adds a great amount of value and ease to the website. Just have to add the app and they take care of the rest for you! Support was also very fast!