Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Enspire Fragrances

Wonderful app that I highly recommend. Love It!!!

Red Hook Outdoors

I previously used another search app for my store and somehow I deleted it by accident. When I stumbled across Live Search, I figured I'd give the free trial a shot. I quickly realized how much I had been missing out on by using the other app. This search tool has a much nicer feel to it and it's worth every penny so far.

The Water Filter Estore

Great product, super easy to install. Works on mobil too! Asked Graham a question and received great support. Highly recommended!

Alpha Force Nutrition

Brilliant app which makes my website so much easier to navigate especially when stocking hundreds of products as we are!

Kudos for making such a great app! Highly recommend!

Coloraddicted Com

Excellent app and A+ service. They even made a modification so that their app can work together with another app I have installed. Very pleased. Thank you, Graham !!!

Beads And Dangles

I used another search app for a month and rapidly outgrew the free offerings. When I was prompted to upgrade to a plan that exceeded my budget, I looked for another app and found Live Search. I installed it in seconds and it was up and running after modifying the settings for my store. With unlimited products, unlimited searches and search analysis for only $3.99 a month after a brief free trial, I was convinced I had found the right app for my store! The various searches I have run on my store to test its efficiency have proven to me that my customers will find everything they need quickly!

Mtl Groceries

I have nothing but positive things to say about Live Search and Okas Concepts. The application worked wonderfully and the support was amazing. I dealt with a person named Graham who was extremely responsive and helpful. If I could rate this more than 5, I would!

Midwest Laundries Parts

Great app that is easy to set up. Support is also very helpful when you have questions or issues.

Anthology Classics

This is quite simply an EXCELLENT app. It works right out-of-the-box, with no set up at all, and is very reliable. Most importantly, the support is amazing (which is really important if you're looking for an app). I do not hesitate to recommend this app to anyone looking to set up a shop.

Careclub

Awesome team, got help with an issue within 10 min and was good to go! Recommend this product as it works well and helps with search on shopify as I think shopify lacks in this category! Totally work the $$