Live Search & Smart Filters

Live Search & Smart Filters

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Aduna

Amazing app with a great support team. Easy to customise and really useful feature to have on the website - highly recommended and definitely worthwhile!

The Carmat Company

This app is absolutely amazing. It has allowed my customers to simply find the products they are looking for and has increased sales. There was an issue with my theme, and the Live Search team fixed this within minutes. Thank you for everything. To see it in action, visit: www.thecarmatcompany.co.uk

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Best search app in shopify and a great team support !

Tassel Toppers

Best search app for shopify and their customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend.

Merkadosa

Great App very easy to install. Perfect for my store www.merkado.co.za

Fantastic!!!!!

Autopartone

nice apps. just what we needed. simply and effective.

thanks - AutoPartOne.com

Denver Breaker

Great App. Installed seamlessly and presentation of my store products after searching was professional . Nice work Live Search. I use the app on multiple sites.

Greg

Enspire Fragrances

Wonderful app that I highly recommend. Love It!!!

Red Hook Outdoors

I previously used another search app for my store and somehow I deleted it by accident. When I stumbled across Live Search, I figured I'd give the free trial a shot. I quickly realized how much I had been missing out on by using the other app. This search tool has a much nicer feel to it and it's worth every penny so far.

The Water Filter Estore

Great product, super easy to install. Works on mobil too! Asked Graham a question and received great support. Highly recommended!