Live Search & Smart Filters

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

$3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Autocomplete, Collection Filter, Search Filter

Model Train Market

Time spent using app Over 1 year

WOW! Awesome app and even better support from Graham! Installed very easily and Graham was super helpful customizing it for us. Thank You

Cortek Exhaust Limited

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This has been the best search/filter system I have tried for our store! Graham has been a tremendous help with customizing it to our needs, I strongly recommend this app!

Braeheid Gardens Ltd.

This App works great and at a fraction of the price of the other "search" apps. But on top of that, there was a small hiccup in install causing a minor error, and once I brought it to the developers attention, he responded immediately via email and shut off the app while we figured out the problem, and GET THIS, at MIDNIGHT I receive an email telling me he has everything working. WTF! Dude, you stayed up until midnight working on my site. I appreciate you and your app so much, THANKYOU very much Graham!

Under the Nile

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app really helps us customize our search results. The customer service team is also incredibly supportive and helpful!

Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

WOW! Just installed 30 minutes ago. So far so good. Very responsive. Easy setup. Useful customization. I will see how my employees like it after using it for a few days. I'm very impressed with how the search results organize. This should make it much easier for my clients and employees to find information. We have over 400 content pages and 100s of product items. I like how the blog results are displayed as well. I am very impressed.

Russ Murray
www.DelawareBusinessIncorporators.com

Eeless.com

Best Value for money as i have over 5k+ products in stock and some apps charge a huge amount for a tiny amount of stocks and features.
+ The app is simple, works fast and, bug free (if you have a bug --- ASK DON'T WHINE ).
+ The developer was quick to make changes to my request
+ has search page filtering which my theme or any themes does not support filtering
+instant search results, without any lags.
+ customisation theme within

sweetbuilds

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 5 hours

UPDATED REVIEW! Awesome support, quickly fixed all my issues! Now giving this app and the support a five stars. The app itself is amazing but the support is excellent!

Verbeterhaar.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Nice feature in our shop. Support is also really great. I'm very happy with this app and recommend it.

We Have Anything Mall

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent product ... even better customer service! Highly recommend!

Jamec Pem

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Before I even installed the app the customer service from the team was incredible! They assisted in providing full details and exploring the best result for our website. Once installed it's been a seamless integration and improved user experience instantly. Highly recommend!