SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

by LiveRecover

SMS Marketing + Text Message Abandoned Cart Recovery

The Meatery

Really helpful. They recovered sales intelligently. My customers know they’re talking to a real person and not a bot.

WONDERSKIN

Got my first recovered sale within minutes of installing! The process and installation are very easy and create a meaningful flow of additional business - people who would have otherwise walked away. Thumbs up.

Hypland

This app is probably the best text message cart recovery out there. 24 hour support and 24 hour real communication with customers is a game changer - seriously helped our cart recovery increase and bring a ton of extra revenue to our business. I seriously recommend this to any business on shopify - small or large as the potential to make money is so great since so much is left on the table with emails

PLANTITA & CO

I had a lot of abandoned cart issues and wanted to integrate an app that could help we with that. Within a day LiveRecover recovered a large abandoned order and consistently recoveres them for my shop! The live agent chats with my customers is great! All my customers seem to be happy to receive a text and are grateful for the discount offer!

erths

This is the second store I've installed LiveRecover on, it will also go on any future sites I build. These guys were the pioneers of this human abandoned cart recovery so be weary of people trying to imitate them. Excited to see what other products they come out with.

Shutter Bombs

Long a time user of LiveRecover, excited to see them on the Shopify app store. I'm not the type of person that ever leaves reviews but this app works magic. Our store presents an unusual challenge since our goods are considered hazardous our shipping labels can cost customers up to $40, because of this we have a 49% cart drop off. LiveRecoer recovers success rate is about 8x what we see on email recovery, plus any purchase we get through them costs us less than a purchase from Facebook. Highly recommend checking them out.

Bippy

Love LiveRecover! Set it and forget it.... until you see those orders come in! What I really love is when customers respond to the texts a real-human answers back. No bots!

Lianox

We've been with LiveRecover for 8 months - and its one of my favorite apps. We love it, our customers love, it prints us money and the LiveRecover team is awesome. Whats there not to love? Our customers feel like they have a brief but direct and extremely personal line directly to our team - which sways them over to make the purchase decision. Love love love.

Unagi

We've been thinking of having our customer service team text customers and then we found LiveRecover. I really couldn't be happier with it. The platform is excellent. Our company is VERY focused on our brand and customer interactions and the LiveRecover reps were EXTREMELY attentive and responsive. The setup was virtually none. I had the app connected & fully functioning in about 5 minutes, with no credit card and a free trial. If there is one app you can literally add to you store in 5 minutes and make more money, this is it. No creating emails or anything. Really satisfied :)

Designer Revival

LiveRecover is one of those few Shopify apps where you 1) understand its value prop immediately and 2) see its impact on the business in the same amount of time. Super intuitive set up with robust and comprehensive controls. I'm able to go from 30K foot view to individual customer conversation to help pinpoint why customers are abandoning their carts on our website. The team is constantly figuring out ways to enhance their product and roadmap while aspiring to be a brand partner rather than a conventional vendor.

Previous 1 3 4 5