Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Green Press Peru

Very usefull app, support is great!

Soberanafashion Com

Excellent app optimal assistance

Pasticcini

Excellent app and very easy to install. Just what I needed to allow it for certain products on my site. Thanks!

Luckyyoucleanse

We've been using local delivery app for over two years! It is the BEST app available to manage delivery dates and times and has never let us down. The team has been 100% supportive the entire time and continue to be on call if required. Adam has also done some customized work for us which allowed us to automate some of our processes and make our biz more efficient. Highly recommend this app and the team!!

Jardin Flowers

Great!!! I had a couple of questions and they were quick to reply. Highly recommended!
Update: just wanted to say again how great their customer service is. We have had the app for over a year now, and we needed some customization done and they got it done quickly without questions asked. Thank you Jess for your support!

Milk Eggs

works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Cookitdelivery

This app is exactly what I need for my business. Plus a very quick and helpful customer service response!

Little Bunch Of Blooms

Local App is perfect for a small business and beyond. Andrew was great and very supportive ! I highly recommend this app to anybody that would like the option of having dates blocked out to delivery times as options !

Thanks Guys
Mary

Secretlab

so fucking awesome! straight to the point app, all apps should be like this

SupperBell

Excellent app that fills an important gap for Shopify. Adam was incredibly helpful and responsive via email in walking through my use case and honestly guiding me before I began using it for my store. Thank you Adam. The app works very well, and per Adam's comments will have enhancements added in coming releases that will make much improved.