Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Spaza Grocery

Great App for scheduling deliveries with right kind of settings useful for us.

You can schedule time, add different slots, limit the number of deliveries in each slot, set offset time depending on your time required to arrange the shipping, set blackout days.

And great customer support.

Perfect app for us.

Texas Craft Wagyu

This app does what it says. The best part is the Atom Yard support team who helped me to customize the configuration. I use it together with their other app Better Shipping.

Dc Tree Delivery

Very functional app with great support. We highly recommend for any business handling their own delivery within a city.

Fastecart

Great app and Great Support !

I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very keen to help.
I highly recommend this app.

Hamahama 2

Excellent app! Simple interface and a small amount of code to install. Works great! The support team is wonderful too and very responsive. We made some minor customizations to our cart page and the Local Delivery team helped us get the cart page working better.

Feedme Just Real Food

Great app and excellent service, very responsive. Thanks!

Guapa Con Flores

Yo lo uso en mi tienda y es súper fácil instalarlo y administrarlo 100% recomendable. Nunca me ha fallado en mi tienda https://www.guapaconflores.com/

Ocdeli

This is the only app i can use for my vegan meal service that allows me to set limits on orders per delivery slot for local deliveries... there were a few edits that Jess from support sorted out RIGHT away :) I'm super happy. I hope i can continue to use this as we scale larger.
Seriously, read the description! it's amazing
THE ONLY THING i wish existed, was a zip code verification.. unfortunately, it seems like someone from across the country can order through this, and i'll have to refund them and such. anyways. still all 5 stars. shopify and it's apps are is so limited in this area, this is a godsend!

Room Service Atlantic

Jess was super helpful! Even signed into my store as an employee to fix a mistake I made, saved me all kinds of time!! Highly recommend!

Ombites

Great support team and really loving the date/time choice I can give my customers. Seems like the only app that offers this with "offset delivery times/days". The coding is easy to edit and make pretty as well!