January 4, 2024

very very nice and useful app. the team is very helpful and very responsive.

Gleneden kebab
New Zealand
5 months using the app
December 10, 2023

I had the greatest experience today with the customer support team. I had problems with setting up specific things, so I contacted customer support, and they were super helpful and super friendly. They solved my problems immediately.

I highly recommend the app. We love it.

Hunglish
2 months using the app
December 9, 2023

Love working with the Local Delivery + Pickup guys. Installed the app in a store in México and ran into some issues at first. They worked with me to resolve them like champs! Definitely recommend if you deliver localy or have store pickup.

Natural Balance Club
Mexico
About 2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

excellent speed, customization, updates, and 100% will be the new go-to all-in-one shopify integrated courier-routing/ tracking/ customer success app.

BestPerfume.Store

Nurayn's
Qatar
6 days using the app
November 30, 2023

Abhishek was very helpful, patient, and lead me to the right answer right away. SO grateful for this person.

Petal + Clover
About 1 month using the app
December 4, 2023

Great support

Port Kennedy Auto Parts & Batteries
23 days using the app
January 26, 2024

SO AMAZING, they literally hopped on a call with me right away and helped get me set up. I can't recommend them enough!

Blue Hound Brew
3 days using the app
November 17, 2023

So grateful for this app and team! Extremely responsive and helpful.

Chichi's Cornbread
About 2 months using the app
November 20, 2023

They are very helpful with any question you have and are willing to guide you step by step, and are willing to set up a meeting with you. Highly recommend this app.

Cleanitz