November 30, 2023

Abhishek was very helpful, patient, and lead me to the right answer right away. SO grateful for this person.

Petal + Clover
About 1 month using the app
January 20, 2024

Not only is the app wonderful, but the customer support team matches! I hit a few snags at first (user error) and they kindly walked me through each step. I couldn't recommend this app more for people who have local pickup and delivery services!

The Prairie Sage Canning Company
About 2 hours using the app
November 5, 2023

Great app! It's quite user-friendly and easy to set up. The team was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. They even helped me with some things on my website that had nothing to do with the app.

Wonder Wick
Netherlands
3 days using the app
January 16, 2024

I have only just installed the app, but the support team were amazing answering all my questions (there were a lot), very fast responses and provided very easy to follow instructions. I can't wait to start using this app.

BAM Party and Events
About 1 hour using the app
November 20, 2023

They are very helpful with any question you have and are willing to guide you step by step, and are willing to set up a meeting with you. Highly recommend this app.

Cleanitz
Kenya
16 days using the app
December 2, 2023

Highly recommend this app for those introducing pickup and local delivery. Installation is super simple. Additional information provided once installed provides Shopify platform graphics and how to's as well as tutorial. After testing functionality, I wanted to further modify and support was responsive and very helpful allowing me to make the needed changes in just 2 minutes. Shout out to Sharma (and team) who provided the help.

DealDrops.com
About 2 hours using the app
October 6, 2023

Thank you to the team! Very reactive and available, they have delivered some custom requirements, I am very happy with that greatly improve the user experience of my store. Highly recommend this app.

Queen Of Brownies
France
2 months using the app
December 11, 2023

Super.!! Your support staff who has handled my case has been very helpful, professional and friendly. I am very pleased with the app set up.

My Store
Kenya
About 4 hours using the app
September 25, 2023

An excellently created app. Our company is so fortunate to have found an app that is user-friendly and meets our needs, and also has a development team who are phenomenal at customer service. They are patient, hardworking, friendly and put in a lot of effort for all their users.
We have had a few meetings and stayed in touch on chat to make sure our business settled in properly. They go above and beyond and even meet with us when it is late at night (in their timezone). We are very excited to continue using this app!

Downtown Florist
About 2 months using the app
November 17, 2023

So grateful for this app and team! Extremely responsive and helpful.

Chichi's Cornbread