August 10, 2023

Very good app and supportive customer service .... i just hope they get a little holes fixed aside that best app

Luxe Haven
Ghana
4 months using the app
September 3, 2023

This app is by far the best app I have ever seen for local delivery. The support is out of this world. They go above and beyond. Friendly and their response time is almost instant. Rest assured that I will be a customer for life.

Micro Acres OWB
11 days using the app
April 27, 2023

Amazing app and amazing service by Abhishek.. this is a very promising app and definitely deserves attention by those that want something that works :)

Tahoor Store
Norway
2 months using the app
May 29, 2023

Our company has had an amazing customer services experience with this app. We usually got a response to any request within a few minuets.

Vendors
About 1 month using the app
August 27, 2023

Didnt work for us unfortunately, but looked good, support was good but couldn't sort out the issues even though they said they could, took me to chase them to verify this

Cafe Vape Swad
7 days using the app
May 15, 2023

Super helpful customer service. Wonderful and easy to understand, Helped me with all my questions in a timely manner. Would recommend to anyone looking for a delivery system :)

Midwest Exotics
29 days using the app
Edited August 10, 2023

Great app with good features and best tech support. Support team helped me to setup the app with simple instructions.

Support always there when you need it.

Cloud Belly
15 days using the app
June 7, 2023

Support pretty quick and helpful to assist with my questions.

Well explain materials to assist to set up the app besides it is very intuitive.

Braussie
3 months using the app
September 9, 2023

Great app for local deliver and pickups. Also the support is amazing and its a problem solving app. Highly recommended.

Sugar & Spice
India
About 2 months using the app
July 4, 2023

The support staff are always so helpful and will always go out of their way to help you.
The app itself is good and very easy to use

Think Interiors Morecambe