January 25, 2023

This is app is very amazing. Easy to use. The customer service is awesome and always they helped me timely with any issues I faced. Happy to use the application. I definitely recommend it!

AURAAA
India
6 months using the app
April 22, 2024

Great service

La Bomb Cookies
April 20, 2024

best app and one of the best customer service support.

Daanish Technologies
December 10, 2021

I was looking for an app that could separate my orders based on the pin codes for easy warehouse assignments. All that can be set up here with just a few clicks. Highly recommend :)

The Gareeb Store
India
3 months using the app
April 21, 2023

Abhishek has been amazing! I cannot speak more highly of both the purchase and support. Excellent product with excellent service.

blackorchidflowers
2 months using the app
January 31, 2023

Excellent customer support. They assisted me with setup, guidelines, and custom integration and development requirements.
I am happy to use the app. I definitely recommend this to others for managing their store pickups and local deliveries.

creitixequeta
2 months using the app
June 3, 2022

App is crucially important for my store. It helps me to solve all of my local delivery and route planning problems. The most amazing part of using this app is Support team. They have helpful and friendly support team which are always ready to welcome customer. Much appreciated. Stay at the safe side with this app.

Feradistaze
Türkiye
27 days using the app
April 11, 2023

App is just absolutely amazing! It is user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to use. However, what really sets this app apart is the customer service. It is simply next level! The team went above and beyond to help me set up and customize every little detail, catering to our specific business needs. They even spent hours on the phone with me to ensure that everything was perfect. I am incredibly impressed by their dedication and commitment to their customers. This app has so much potential and can fulfill most of your business needs. A big shoutout to Abhishek and Nawneet - kudos to you both!

Mahal Mart
12 days using the app
January 9, 2023

Great support team, they helped implement everything very quickly and even went through everything during a video call. Absolutely recommend this app, and it's great support team!

Pretzel King
Belgium
11 days using the app
July 23, 2021

Testing this app to assist us with the last-mile delivery in some locations. So far, it's met our expectations

Purpose Performance Wear