Reach new high value customers
Sell your products directly to millions of travelers shopping now for upcoming trips
List your entire inventory
Easily sync your entire product catalog to Emadri's marketplace
Shopify merchants are reaching Emadri's high value customers who are buying now, driving sales and have a lot of disposable income
Sell in Emadri's marketplace and get discovered by millions of high value travelers actively shopping!
The Emadri Sales Channel was built to help Shopify merchants reach new high value customers and grow their businesses. By installing the sales channel, you are applying to sell your products directly on Emadri, so that millions of active shoppers can discover and buy your products with a tap.
What is Emadri
Emadri (“eh-mah-dree”) is a travel marketplace that works with travel companies to provide products their millions of travelers need for their trips all in one place after they have booked the trips and are now shopping for the trip. For travel shoppers in "spend mode", it’s a way to discover and buy products from stores both big and small. For merchants, Emadri is a place to market and sell your products to millions of high value customers who want to spend money and have a great trip.
How Does the Emadri Sales Channel Work?
- Installing the Emadri Sales Channel places your store on the waitlist to sell in Emadri's marketplace
- While your application is under review, Emadri syncs with your Shopify inventory to automatically import your products to Emadri
- If your application is accepted, your store will be notified and your products will be made available for direct purchase in Emadri's marketplace
- Any order placed on Emadri is sent straight to your Shopify dashboard to be fulfilled
What Else Do Sellers in Emadri's Marketplace Need to Know?
- All stores are subject to approval at Emadri's sole discretion.
- Orders placed on Emadri must be shipped within 5 days and tracking numbers are required, as travel shopping is time sensitive.
- Your store’s email address, location and policies for shipping, returns and exchanges must be visible on your website
- We currently only accept merchants who can ship products from North America or Europe.
- Emadri is integrated with Stripe to process payments securely.
- At this time, to provide the best customer experience, allowing shoppers to purchase from multiple stores in a single cart, we require merchants to provide a promo code for free shipping. Merchants can specify a minimum order value.
- Emadri does not process refunds.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
We take a 15.5% commission on all purchases
Most recent reviews
Triple AAA Fashion Collection
Triple AAA Fashion Collection It's been more than 48 hours since we add this channel to our store. I am not sure why we are waiting so long to get approved and no support made any contact with us since.
The Passport Hustle
I use this app as a supplier and on the other side as a travel advisor. As a supplier, I was happy to be approved as they usually only approve you if your products have been requested by a travel advisor. Luckily my products were requested and I joined both sides of the platform. How it works: Each product must be pulled in to the travel advisors travel store or recommended to go on a travel packing list by the travel advisors. Therefore getting your products onto the app does not guarantee sales. Additionally, Emadri approved each product individually to ensure each product has professional images and professional descriptions. The customer service has been excellent,
Dr.C Lab - Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics - Silicon Valley Smart Beauty Research Innovation Center
Waiting for more than a month but it still says "Products are waiting to be approved" (it should be done within 48h though). Contacted the support many times via the app, got no response at all. Does this app really work??