B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

factory1direct

This app works very good, we use it for our VIP Customers so they can order specific products and it is great!. CS Team are very helpful!

October 4, 2020

Glad that our app is helpful for your website. We have updated the app with the Login to See Prices feature, also take a look if you need to keep the prices private for VIP customers.

Van Gogh Designs

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works as described to require login access for a specific page on our website. Customer support was friendly and helpful, with a fast response time.

October 4, 2020

Very pleased to support you and happy that you are satisfied with our Login to Access Pages app.

DiversityBeans.com

I use this app to force login/create account before being able to access my free lesson plans, that way I can collect emails of people that are just using the free resources and hopefully turn them to buyers in the future. Support was very responsive to my needs. I've tried a couple of different apps--this gave me exactly what I was looking for.

October 4, 2020

Great to hear your feedback. We'll keep updating the Login to Access Pages & Prices app with more helpful features.
Also check and enjoy!

Emmy London

Fantastic support, really quick and thorough. The app worked well for our needs. I would recommend this app.

Thanks, Emmy.
Hope that you will keep supporting other apps, too <3

Capitol News Agency

Time spent using app 13 minutes

We just added it to our website, but haven't gotten a chance to modify anything yet. So far, it's wonderful!

Thanks for using our app. Enjoy <3

Camino Coffee Australia

Location Australia

I used this app to restrict access to certain Collections within my shopify store to wholesale customers only.
I had one functional query that the BSS Commerce team responded to immediately. They fixed it overnight and kept me fully operational. Excellent service. Ken, Camino Coffee Australia

September 17, 2020

Thanks, Ken. Wish that our app is always helpful for your business.

Monet Sheree Cosmetics

I use this app to passcode protect pages for my consultants. My consultants are able to log in and see products other site users cannot see. I love that you can protect a page, an individual product, or in my case both. It is absolutely a deal for the upgraded subscription price. I had some issues due to user error and the customer service was spot on and extremely patient.

September 17, 2020

Your kind words make our day <3 Keep using the Login to Access Pages app for your business.

merceryjewelry

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great and fast support from the team and the app works as I want it to. I Recommend the App.thanks for Stephanie.

Also thank you, Joe for using our app <3

TRIBUS

We installed the app and it worked perfectly for our needs. We had problems configuring the app with our Shopify theme but the apps customer service team were fantastic and resolved the problem quickly for us. Would definitely recommend this app if you need to password protect specific pages.

September 17, 2020

Happy to hear that the app fits well for your business demands and thank you for your feedback <3

Kristensen Du Nord

Location Denmark

Great and fast support from the team and app works as i want it to. Only one option with customer tags that i would love to see in the future.