4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to hide specific products or prices from certain customers, with features like "Login to Show Prices" and "Login to Show Pages". The customer service is often praised for its promptness and willingness to assist with issues beyond the app's scope. The app is noted for its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, user-friendly interface, quick loading time, and efficient problem-solving capabilities.

May 25, 2022

Many thanks to Emma and the entire team behind. They quickly and efficiently adapted the app so that it fits perfectly with our theme. B2B Login / Lock & Hide Price is an important part of our setup and we will definitely use more features from here in the future

shop.nortec
Denmark
BSS Commerce replied June 6, 2022

February 7, 2022

Very Useful App and great customer service, their team (Hoa Xuan Duong, Tuli and Jonas) helped quickly to fix issues and make the app work well on our store.

Degray.me
Spain
BSS Commerce replied February 17, 2022

Thank you.

December 9, 2022

Great support from Nguyen Van Huan, the programmer and Jonas, the support agent, who made everything work smoothly.

EcoMedicShop
Austria
BSS Commerce replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

June 12, 2023

their service is very good. It fulfil my requirement very well. Its positive experience with the developer team

Kefi Kalon
26 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 15, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating!

We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our developer team and that our service has fulfilled your requirements. We appreciate your kind words.

April 27, 2022

The app worked well for setting up a password page for early access of a launch. When I had a question, Emma thoroughly helped me and provided great service in making sure my concerns were taken care of. Highly recommend!

People of Color™
BSS Commerce replied April 28, 2022

December 9, 2020

very reactive and attentive customer service. Customised service I am delighted with this application.

QWEHLI
France
August 30, 2022

I use this app to hide collections and products from my B2C customers and it is easy to set up.
There is some ajustments to make but the support team is great, very nice and reply quickly.
Thanks to Josephine Dao and the dev guys Vu Phi Hung, Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Nguyen Minh Dang.

Whipup
France
30 days using the app
July 27, 2021

This app is really good to lock certain pages or collections and creating a free account for users. I had disabled my accounts for checkout in Shopify due to which the app did not seem to work. I contacted the support team and Stephanie got back to me right away. She resolved my issue within minutes a d provided me with an excellent customer service.

petvalumerch
29 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied August 24, 2021

Great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

Take care!

January 31, 2023

I had a LOT of back and forth with support and some formatting issues when installed the team were SUPER responsive and helpful thank Jennie and Joy. Definitely recommend as a partner.

EmonaVina
28 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

January 17, 2022

We used this app along with the wholesaler app that BSS Commerce provide for our store. They were both really easy to use and with good documentation. Due to us having rather custom requirements I reached out to support in order to see if they could help, most companies support just refer you to help articles or charge extra for certain types of support but they helped with everything no questions asked. I worked with Jonas and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was working perfectly for us. They were so responsive and I would highly recommend to anyone!

Lassic Ltd