B2B Wholesale members-only
For B2B business or privacy purpose, you want to grant page access to members only. Then, it is natural to require visitors to login first.
Control Visibility & Prices
Lock all of the website from non-logged-in users but certain pages. Login to see Prices for specific customer tags
Increase User Signup
If customers have not had registered accounts, they are likely to create new ones. You can DISABLE CUSTOMER REGISTRATION easily with a click
About B2B Login Access Management
[NEWLY UPDATED] 23 Feb 2021 Big Updates:
- Passcode to view prices
- B2B Verify Customers
- B2B Login To See Prices
- Hide header & footer of restricted pages
B2B Login to Access Pages & Prices is right at your fingertips to lock, restrict private pages from non-targeted customers, especially when your website is for Wholesale B2B or members only.
Fortunately, we offer various options to meet your demands, from basic to advanced.
FREE FOREVER Plan: Simple but needed to lock specific page types in 1 min - FAST & EASY
- Restrict access under Customer Login Page or Custom Content (with links)
- Restrict all visitors
- Multi-select to lock All Pages, Products, Collections, Home Page, Cart Page, Blog and Articles, Search Page, and Custom Pages.
- Redirect users after login to guarantee their streamlined experience.
- No private information stored on our servers about your store
PRO/Plus/Advanced/Platinum/Premium Access Management KEY BENEFITS:
Multiple Accessibility Rules for Specific Pages | Password Protected Pages, etc.
- Restrict specific collections, products, URLs
- Restrict products from collections, product tags
- Show Password Protected Page
- Create multiple accessibility rules: Restrict with Custom Message, Customer Login Page, Passcodes.
- Define a specific restricted time period and priority
Essentials for every B2B/Wholesale business. A full Wholesale Lock Manager Solution
- Lock specific pages based on Customer Tags.
- Disable the "Create an Account" function or Default Registration Form.
- Show message when visitors access the registration page
- Multiple Passcodes
- Import Passcodes through a CSV file
- Allow passcodes for specific customer tags
Struggle in finding solutions for Hiding Prices for specific customers/customers tags?
- Hide prices from non-logged in visitors (or Login to view price)
- Hide prices for customer tags
- Hide Add to Cart button on specific products
- Or, show prices and hide Add to Cart as your demands: quote submit, non-available products.
- FREE Integration and Compatible with other apps
Hidden Products management: Do you want to hide specific products from non-targeted customers?
- Hide products from any pages, search,...
- Hide collections from customers
- B2B Secret Store
- Allow customers' tags to view hidden products
- Secret Links: Products won't appear, customers have access through a secret link by Admin
- B2B Custom Pricing,
- Product Labels Badge,
- Dealer Store Locator
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Thank you very much for your wholesale plan to solve my difficulties. Customer service is the best service I have ever encountered and I will definitely recommend it to my friends
Using this with the B2B system from the same team worked wonders on our trade site. Locking out pricing and only showing the customer their personalised prices is exactly what we needed.
Let me save you some time. This app wants you to download this App and sister App to pay for two features! After loosing many brain cells I realized and deleted App. I found Gorilla Wholesale.. what a blessing. They are fair and give 30 day trial period and you dont have to download another of their apps to add features. B2B people are not dumb you can roll them both into one App then you might have a winner. Thanks but no thanks!
Hi, I'm Steph from the team.
Firstly, sorry for any unsatisfying experience you had with the app. I wish I could have been online at the weekend.
Secondly, about separating the features in two apps, we do know that both Login Access Management and B2B/Wholesale Solution apps are useful for B2B customers. However, having all in one will make it hard to follow and over-budget for other stores.
Our solutions are good for the majority of merchants.
I tried to contact you by email so that I can better understand your requirements and give advices on the most pocket-friendly plans.
Hope to hear from you.