by BSS Commerce

Request users to login on loading certain page types.

Architect's Daughter

Would really love to use it to provide login for a specific collection! Any update on the time frame for this implementation?

Thanks!

March 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're building a plan to upgrade the app to implement this feature at the soonest. We'll keep you posted on it when we have detailed information. Hope you bear with us and have a nice day!

Caviar20

I used this app to help me to log one specific page on my website. I had two specific questions and the team answered each question within 24h. After 48h, I got the exact result I wanted. The design of the login was clean and matched perfectly the Shopify template. Thanks for making this free

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We really appreciate that you chose our app and satisfy with it.
We will try our best to improve our app and the support also to bring a better experience for the customer. Have a nice day!

Null and Void LLC

It does not allow you to select a specific collection to have a password on. Therefore i have no use for it.

February 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your precious feedback.

I would like to inform that we are developing a more advanced version of our app, in which your expected function is included.
We expect to release the new version of our app at the end of March.

Again, we're really appreciated your valuable feedback on our app and will surely develop our app more to meet the customers' needs.
I hope you can give us another chance to support you with our app then.

Shop Amwell

This was a great free app, does what it needs to do. Wish there was an option to lock only certain collections and not all. Hopefully they create it in the future version!

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We really appreciate that you chose our app.
We will try our best to improve our app with more advanced functions and will release a better version soon.

Marketing Assist

When I first started using this app is wasn't working correctly with my theme and the support team was so patient with me as I explained my issues. For a free app they have amazing customer service and now the app is working perfectly!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We really appreciate that you chose our app and gave us a chance to support you on your store.
We will try our best to improve our app with more advanced functions and will release a new better version soon.

The DogFood Depot®

No option to lock a specific url or page. Only very general categories can be restricted which is not always the most usefull feature.

**Not bad though for a FREE app

January 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your precious feedback.

To be honest, this FREE app is our very first Shopify app to test the Shopify market, and to understand the customers better.
Your expected functions are actually planned to implement on phase 2 of the app development, in which our app will be improved with many new features.
We expect to release a new version of our app at the end of March, 2020.

Again, we're really appreciated your valuable feedback to our app and will surely develop our app more to meet the customers' need.
Hope you can give us another chance to support you with our app then.

In the meantime, could you please let me know if the current app is working properly as our description on your store?
If yes, could you please consider modifying your review for our app based on the current condition?
Thank you in advance for your goodwill.