B2B Login Access Management

B2B Login Access Management

by BSS Commerce

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Voyage Trade

Using this with the B2B system from the same team worked wonders on our trade site. Locking out pricing and only showing the customer their personalised prices is exactly what we needed.

Ann Mcrae

Let me save you some time. This app wants you to download this App and sister App to pay for two features! After loosing many brain cells I realized and deleted App. I found Gorilla Wholesale.. what a blessing. They are fair and give 30 day trial period and you dont have to download another of their apps to add features. B2B people are not dumb you can roll them both into one App then you might have a winner. Thanks but no thanks!

April 5, 2021

Hi, I'm Steph from the team.

Firstly, sorry for any unsatisfying experience you had with the app. I wish I could have been online at the weekend.

Secondly, about separating the features in two apps, we do know that both Login Access Management and B2B/Wholesale Solution apps are useful for B2B customers. However, having all in one will make it hard to follow and over-budget for other stores.

Our solutions are good for the majority of merchants.

I tried to contact you by email so that I can better understand your requirements and give advices on the most pocket-friendly plans.

Hope to hear from you.

Naborino

Still in the onboarding phase but customer service has been very responsive and helpful so far in getting us set up!

Wholesale One.Pet

We are a wholesale store and use this app to restrict access. Works perfect, no issue until now. Thanks

Nasa Depot

These guys are trying to charge $50/month for the most essential features - not a good way to build your customer base if you ask me. Reply To Developer: You guys are absolute price gouging small businesses, entrepreneurs, and people just starting out by holding the most essential features at an insane amount per month - especially in the time of covid where people have lost their jobs and are continually trying to find new avenues to provide for their families, what you guys do by holding out the features that people need behind a $600/year paywall is despicable.

March 10, 2021

Hi, I'm Steph from BSS Commerce.
Sorry if you are not satisfied with our pricing plans. However, it would be not fair for us that you installed the app for one minute and left a bad review for its prices without trying to find out how advanced it is.
Honestly, the whole team has been ready to work days and nights to improve the app, introduce new features, and give advice for customers. Thus, hope you give us another chance to understand your problem and help.
I'm always available at sales@bsscommerce.com or in Live Chat.
Hope to hear from you.

Lead the Disruption

Fantastic support provided very quickly - Stephanie seems to be allergic to sleep! The app is fundamental to my business model and is a model I struggled to find support for, before coming across this app. Really impressed with it.

B2B AromaMagic

I really like service of this company
will take a moment to appreciate Ms stephine, She is really helpful and knowledgable.

EXG Pro

App works really well, support team were very helpful and swift in helping make some small tweaks to my set-up. Would recommend!

Triad Office Interiors

I used this app to help me block Contract pricing for our B2B clients - At first I wasn't sure what i was doing - Their customer support is absolutely incredible. They set up a meeting with me to ensure i was using it correctly - I'll never go to another app now after that kind of support. Thank you for enhancing our online business!

HLH Biopharma GmbH

Die App bietet alle Funktionen, die wir benötigen. Der Support erklärt einem genau welchen Preisplan man am besten nutzt und wieso. Hier wird nicht direkt zum teuersten geraten, wenn es nicht sein muss. Der Support läuft in Echtzeit über einen Chat in Shopify selbst und ist super freundlich und Lösungsorientiert. Alle Probleme werden aufgenommen und schnell bearbeitet. Versteht man etwas nicht, wird einem geholfen und teilweise sogar die Arbeit abgenommen. Danke für diese App :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8