B2B Login & Lock Access

B2B Login & Lock Access

by BSS Commerce

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

dashofdaring

After requesting a call to explain the app, it was super easy to set-up! I found the customer service team extremely helpful!

Wise Woman Herbals Wholesale

I was able to get a demo and personalized one-on-one support from their team. We walked through the setup and testing of the account rules through a Google Meet. They offered to have their tech people do some customization for me as well. All in all, I'm impressed with the product and the level of service!

petvalumerch

This app is really good to lock certain pages or collections and creating a free account for users. I had disabled my accounts for checkout in Shopify due to which the app did not seem to work. I contacted the support team and Stephanie got back to me right away. She resolved my issue within minutes a d provided me with an excellent customer service.

アサヒグラント業務会員ストア

Would like to first of all note that we had great support from Stephanie who was very prompt and helpful with any of our questions. Our main challenge was to find a way to a. keep the entire product catalog hidden from view for unregistered users, b. show products but not prices for unvetted users, and c. show products and prices for vetted users. With Stephanie's help we were able to accomplish this very neatly!

miamata.fashion

Very Good Customer service , I had some issue to do the set up but with help of the customer service I had a Bespoke page. Thank you

Sourcery

The customer service is great - Initially I wasn't able to hide some pages as I'd customised some of my templates, but the team quickly made alterations to make it work for me once I'd reported the issue.

The Wheat Bag Company

We had some initial set up difficulties but Stephanie was really quick to respond and the problem was sorted straight away. We haven't used the app for long but so far it seems to work for what we want.

Coloplast ANZ Order Portal

Very good app. Does what we want. Once you know where to navigate within the app its quite powerful and you set your login policy based on your business rules.

Boss Collective Australia

We were having difficulties creating a new rule for trade account access and Stephanie helped us resolve this issue! Very efficient/helpful and showed us the detailed changes to be made/made the changes in the back end for us! 100% love using this product and the customer service is top notch!

lwcollectionb2b

Keep up the good work! Stephanie is very hulpful and she answered all of my questions very quick. Thank you very much for your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10