B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

AWAKE

Location France

Great application. Easy to configure and works like i expected. I asked Josephine for some help with customization and she provided a top notch service with her developer Nguyen Van Dong. Very happy

KrkcWholesale

Location China

When building wholesale access pages or private investor gateway pages for our client's websites, we use this app. The simplest and least intrusive app available. Due to piggybacking this app with a wholesale app, we recently ran into a redirect after a login customization issue. Josephine from BSS Commerce responded promptly to our support case and quickly fixed the problem. Even better, Josephine personally checked in to make sure everything she set up was operating as it should later in the day. Customer service would be that. For any future requirements, she even offered a video tutorial.
Special thanks go out to Nguyen Van Dong, who worked extremely hard to provide us with the greatest outcomes. He puts forth a lot of effort and takes his time to make make our store work properly.
Once again, I would like to say thanks to Josephine and Nguyen Van Dong, they're really supportive and highly recommend the app B2B Login/Lock access

VTA Wholesale

The app works great, Ive decided to move platforms to magento and BSS Commerce has the best support and technical team there is, fast and fixed issues as well as educating me along the way, thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Hai and Jonas, I am in great hands.

yamatoprotec-test

Location Japan

I received great support from Emma and the technicians (Minh Tri and Minh Dang). They respond quickly to the issues I demand and are sure to solve them.
Emma always responds positively and responds quickly.
I think this service and app is perfect for a BtoB shop. 私はEmmaと技術者 (Minh Tri and Minh Dang) から素晴らしいサポートを受けました。彼らは私が要求する課題に対して迅速に対応し、必ず解決してくれます。
Emmaはいつもポジティブに対応し、レスポンスも早いです。
BtoB向けのshopにはこのサービスとアプリは最適だと思います。

Almacabio Area Rivenditori

Location Italy

Very useful app. It has a pretty wide range of features. Most important thing, the support is great as all the apps by BSS Commerce. Definitely raccomended!

Amoreo

Location Netherlands

This app works really well and is easy to configure. Due to my theme, I needed a little extra help installing but I contacted the support team at BSS Commerce and they made the adjustments needed very quickly. We are using all 3 B2B apps provided by BSS on our website without issue and woudl recomend them for any store looking to add B2B functionality. The BSS Team are very knowledgeable and the support we have received is outstanding. Thanks especially to Emma and Hoa Xuan Duong who have gone above and beyond to get the set-up exactly as we required, even working the weekend when we had a rush query.

Biolink Australia

Location Australia

Really useful app that helps take our store to a much more complex use case. The support is outstanding and really fast.

yamatoprotec

Location Japan

Emma always responds positively and responds quickly.
Emmaはいつもポジティブに対応し、レスポンスも早いです。
BtoB向けのshopにはこのサービスとアプリは最適だと思います。

Australia Pisen pty ltd

Location Australia

the technical guys "Nguyen Dinh Khanh" and "Jonas" are so great. Solve all the problems in time. Really good for wholesalers and distributors.

RoJo Distro

This is a fantastic app to use if you'd like to restrict sections of your website to certain clientele. You can restrict based on customer tags, not to mention you can hide pricing from non logged in shoppers! Works great and my favorite part is the support! The support team is amazing and quickly resolves or corrects any issues! They've helped me time and time again to make functions of this app work seamlessly the way I want it. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23