B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Tina Lykkegaard

Location Denmark

Amazing app for b2b shops... even tho our theme was not compatible with the app. the amazing Joy from customer service and Hoang Van Luan the developer was quick to fix our problem i will definitely recommend this app to anyone who wishes to build a b2b shop 10 / 10

Planner boutique

Location Croatia

This app does exactly what it promises, the pricing plans are great: It is very intuitive i simple to use, I needed it to lock certain products and pages with passcode. There was a small thing that needed adjustment and Joy helped me in a matter of minutes. Joy and devs Mai Van Quy and Hoang Van Tien were great. I would recommend this app and I'm very happy in general. Once again, special thanks and admiration to Joy and dev team, thnx Mai and Hoang :)

STUSH xo

This app has been great in helping us lock off certain parts of our site during sales. Whenever we needed help, we always received a prompt response and amazing customer care from Joy and Ngoc Hai. I am especially grateful for their assistance.

Mamie Réglisse Professionnels

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We were looking for an app, to manage all aspects of B2B wholesales for our skincare brand. After a few searches and test, it looks that BSS Apps (Wholesale and Hide Login) are perfect. Specially because Joy, customer care expert and Nguyen Ngoc, who is part of their amazing dev team answered, resolved all our doubts, questions very fast. It would be easier if every professional who work with had this level of assistance and help. Thank you again, I definitely recommend the apps.

De La Terre Skincare - Wholesale

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been great for our wholesale website. We were able to lock the site and only allow registered customers to login. And we were able to hide pages easily.
We needed some help to customize the login page and June Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan were quick to help solve our problem!
I highly recommend them for good app and great support!

Wholesalenext

Location India
Time spent using app 18 minutes

I had some small customization requests such as change in warning message for OL limit on cart page & which was resolves by June very quickly with their developer Nguyen Van Duc. Thanks for your quick support.

Wilkens GmbH

Location Germany

There were integration problems due to my chosen theme but the support took care of it quickly and competently and got it running!

Coréelle

I am definitely satisfied with the app. The support is swift and kind, they help with everything from installing and setting it up. I am looking forward to using it. Thank you Jonas

Dermafirm USA

We recently subscribed B2B but fell short of our expectations. So we ended up opening a support ticket and B2B support engineers, Jonas and Nguyen Van Huan were promptly helped us to resolve the issues. Because of superb support services, we are now keeping the B2B as one of our critical app for our Shopify website. Thank you again to both Jonas and Nguyen Van Huan to make it possible for us to use the B2B app subscription.

Olibanum

Location France

Perfect!
Responsive and attentive service, thank you to Joy and Nguyen Van Huan :)
The application is perfect for the desired use and very affordable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28