4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its functionality, ease of use, and speed, especially for B2B and wholesale businesses needing to hide prices or products from certain customer groups. They value its user-friendly interface, integration with Shopify, customization options, and responsive customer service. The app's pricing is seen as fair for its features, and the developers are proactive in addressing issues and making improvements based on merchant feedback.

January 11, 2024

So happy with this App, Emma was extremely helpful to assist me when I needed help. highly recommend

De G's Cartel
South Africa
3 days using the app
January 14, 2024

Great app, dose exactly what it says it dose. Also the help is top quality and time efficient.

CrystalUniversePerth
About 1 year using the app
BSS Commerce replied January 21, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

However, since you left a 4-star review, it seems like you haven't been 100% satisfied with our app. Hope that you can provide us some more feedback so that we can assist much further and revise your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com".

December 21, 2023

Good feature that permit us to have a better management of our customers !

COTTON DIVISION - PARIS 2024
France
3 months using the app

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

March 7, 2024

This is good and helpful app

ProPutiikki

Weesgaard Dental & Kirurgi
Denmark
6 months using the app
December 13, 2023

Amazing support, super quick and figures out the problem right away. If it does not initially work with your theme do not be scared off, the support team deals with it instantly.

My Store
9 days using the app

February 6, 2024

I would REALLY like to use the app, as it seems to meet my needs. However, when you try to click on "Subscribe", nothing happens. They just lost a customer with 10+ stores, Platinum plan. It is unacceptable that there is no live chat or minimally functional support.

Contact me ASAP so we can solve this.

Vitta Gold Puerto Rico 🇵🇷
Brazil
1 day using the app
March 8, 2024

Absolutely brilliant support from Jolie... not only did they install the app correctly, they styled the form for me and also introduced me to another useful app that I needed (that was cheaper than the one I was going to buy) and set that up too.... All dont in less than 15 mins! would highly recommend.

Giggle Gift Company
15 minutes using the app
December 22, 2023

Great support. Has all the feautures we need!

SalonID
Netherlands
7 months using the app

December 14, 2023

Easy to use plugin, the customer service staff also quickly helped me solve my problem, and the function also met my expectations

SongSolar