B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Blade

This app is great! It has played a key role in preparing our website for wholesale distribution. It took only a few days to set up and it is so functional. I was having an issue with figuring out the setup, and after reaching out to customer service, less than a day later Jonas and his technical colleague Hoa Xuan Duong fixed this issue for me with a detailed explanation of what they did and how to maintain this function. Would definitely recommend this app for B2B companies looking for wholesale solutions.

Pyonko's Petit Cafe

Time spent using app About 1 month

Exactly what I needed! I just wanted to put a password on a certain collection of listings and was able to do that easily with this app. The customer service and tech team also helped me identify a coding issue I had with another app that did not work for me. Thank you so much to Emma and the tech team!

LORAK JEWELRY

Great app, it helped us set up our wholesale website access. When we encountered an issue with an HP rule, Emma C. and technician Nguyễn Văn Đông were able to fix the problem quickly.

Iron Joc Apparel

We use this app on several client websites for creating wholesale access pages or private investor portal pages. It's the easiest and non-obtrusive app. We recently had a redirect after login customization issue due to piggybacking this app with a Wholesale App and Emma C. from BSS Commerce was quick to reply to our support ticket and resolved our issue by the next day. Even better, Emma personally followed up later in the day to make sure everything she setup was working properly. That's customer service. She even provided a video tutorial for any future needs.

B2B Holistique

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you so much for your quick help. technical guy Nguyen Minh Dang and Jonas help me a lot understand the priority and gave me awesome service.

MotoSox

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Attentive customer support. Very Knowledgeable. Helped with set up and made sure I was happy with results.

prideandgroom-wholesale

We have a very common issue with Shopify not able to hide prices for our different customer list and this app was so easy to use and configure, they even help me customise some CSS that I am not very familiar with. Totally recommend to save time and money in coding the theme

People of Color™

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app worked well for setting up a password page for early access of a launch. When I had a question, Emma thoroughly helped me and provided great service in making sure my concerns were taken care of. Highly recommend!

April 28, 2022

Aurora Mfg.

This app works to hide pricing until the user enters a password. I needed some help with the install and the customer support had this done within a day!

April 28, 2022

Toys Wonderland Partners Area

Location Hong Kong SAR

Speedy response support. Really helpful and we would like to thanks Emma and Vu Phi Hung for their great efforts on helping us out.

April 26, 2022