4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to hide specific products or prices from select customers, making it ideal for businesses in both B2B and B2C sectors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and smooth integration with Shopify's activation email. Despite minor delays due to time zone differences, the support team is recognized for their prompt and effective assistance. Many find the app to be cost-effective compared to similar offerings.

November 11, 2023

Buyer beware. If you use this - any type of "View All" will display your "hidden content". i.e. "View all collections" or "View all products". In the event that you attempt to get them to assist you, they will, slowly, but god forbid you remove their app. Once you do you, you are hostage to installing and paying $50 per month for your store to function properly. Like I said. Beware.

Gay Fantasy Art
3 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied November 13, 2023

Hi there,

This is Jonas from BSS Commerce. We are so sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our app. We appreciate the opportunity to address the issues you've raised. I hope you can give us a chance to make everything clear.

Regarding the concern: ''If you use this - any type of "View All" will display your "hidden content". i.e. "View all collections" or "View all products". In the event that you attempt to get them to assist you, they will, slowly, but god forbid you remove their app""
-> Initially, the Hide Product feature was not automatically functioning due to compatibility issues with your theme. As a result, your products were not hidden as intended. Thus, we promptly worked to rectify the situation to make sure the app functioned well on your site (the process was approximately 1 hour).

On the same day, there was an unfortunate downtime on Shopify, lasting a few hours, which impacted the backend of stores, including yours - Stores aren't listed issues. We received notifications from other customers regarding this matter, and I want to assure you that the confusion stemmed from a Shopify-related problem rather than our app. Should you need further information, you can contact Shopify for more details to ensure about everything.

2. In reference to the concerns about plans:
-> We want to assure you that you have the flexibility to remove our app at any time you want and the app will not affect anything on your site. We are more than willing to assist you in reviewing and removing any extraneous code associated with our app if needed.

Additionally, we observed that you are still within the free trial period until November 18. If you choose to unsubscribe before this date, you will not incur any charges, I definitely commit to that.

Once again, we are so sorry for any inconvenience that may cause to you. I hope this clarifies the situation, and I genuinely appreciate your understanding. If there's anything you're still unsure about, feel free to ask; I'm here to clear everything up again.

If you need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

September 26, 2023

This app works great! Supper happy with both the Login to Show Prices & Login To Show pages functionality which I've used extensively on my website.

On the original install there was a conflict with my template (Brava). I reached out to the devs through the link right in their interface and was SHOCKED when they fixed the issue in only a few hours. Woke up the next morning with everything working fine.

Great service and support. Highly recommended.

Big Sound Pro
14 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied October 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are so glad to hear that the app works great for you, and that you were delighted by the login pages functionality. Furthermore, we are pleased that you were impressed with our quick response to the issue with your template, which was sorted out in only a few hours! We really appreciate your positive review and your recommendation of our app and support services.

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

October 10, 2023

One of the best support in Shopify and great app, it delivers what it promises and is easy to use

svenjack-B2C-TEST
Austria
BSS Commerce replied October 16, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at support-sbc@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

September 27, 2023

Thank you to Jena for getting our issues corrected very quickly. I have just signed up with this BSS Commerce app, and they look like they are great to work with.

Backtrack

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

September 21, 2023

We have a very complex wholesale solution need and this app with conjunction of the other apps from BSS commerce works perfectly, couldn't be more happy with the customer experience and the app itself. Jennie P. and the tech support have been there to handle all my questions.

Labeda Wheels
BSS Commerce replied September 27, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and your positive words!

We are glad to hear that our app and tech support have met your complex needs, and that you have enjoyed your customer experience. It is gratifying to have customers like you and we are thrilled that we have exceeded your expectations.

September 28, 2023

The app is great, does exactly what I needed but what really sets this business apart is their customer service. They responded within a few hours and in less than 24 hours had solved all my problems and tailored it to my exact needs.

Couldn't recommend enough!

jddfurniture
9 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied October 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are so grateful that you found our customer service exceptional and that we were able to quickly and accurately solve your problem and tailor it to your exact needs.

We sincerely appreciate your kind words.

October 4, 2023

Very useful app if you want to hide the price for not logged-in customers. Next-level helpful customer service, Emma is helping every time we need!

Thank you so much this app!

Horse Square
Denmark
7 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied October 5, 2023

We really appreciate your 5 star rating and kind words about our app and our helpful customer service!

It's nice to know that our agent helps you every time you need it. We will do our best to keep making the app and the customer service even better.

Thank you again for your support!

January 18, 2024

The customer service for this app is fantastic.

Whitaker Rugs
About 22 hours using the app
BSS Commerce replied January 21, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

September 13, 2023

Jennie and the team are fantastic to deal with. I've always felt that you can ask any question relating to the website and they will deal with it quickly and effectively.
Thanks so much

Sugar & Spice Wholesale
Over 1 year using the app
BSS Commerce replied September 15, 2023

Thank you for the amazing 5-star rating!

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our agent and the team. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and are glad that we could effectively answer your queries about the website.

Thank you again for your kind words!

October 19, 2023

There's nothing wrong with the app, it just turned the store into something much more professional for me

אקספרס אינפורט