4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for B2B or wholesale businesses needing to restrict product or price access. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, smooth performance, and customizable features. Many appreciate its compatibility with other BSS Commerce apps and commend the customer support team for their efficiency and problem-solving skills. It's seen as a cost-effective solution for creating a B2B platform.

March 7, 2024

This is good and helpful app

ProPutiikki
Finland
23 days using the app
January 17, 2024

An easy to use and helpful app. Excellent support.

Simply Desserts
4 months using the app

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

January 11, 2024

Great app and even better customer service!

Aus Gin Soap Co.
3 months using the app
March 8, 2024

Absolutely brilliant support from Jolie... not only did they install the app correctly, they styled the form for me and also introduced me to another useful app that I needed (that was cheaper than the one I was going to buy) and set that up too.... All dont in less than 15 mins! would highly recommend.

Giggle Gift Company
15 minutes using the app
January 8, 2024

Awesome app, and really great customer service!

Tofino Ucluelet Culinary Guild
6 months using the app
January 15, 2024

User Friendly, efficient support.

Kaira Malaysia
Singapore
5 months using the app

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

January 14, 2024

Great app, dose exactly what it says it dose. Also the help is top quality and time efficient.

CrystalUniversePerth
About 1 year using the app

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

However, since you left a 4-star review, it seems like you haven't been 100% satisfied with our app. Hope that you can provide us some more feedback so that we can assist much further and revise your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com".

January 11, 2024

So happy with this App, Emma was extremely helpful to assist me when I needed help. highly recommend

De G's Cartel
South Africa
3 days using the app
February 6, 2024

I would REALLY like to use the app, as it seems to meet my needs. However, when you try to click on "Subscribe", nothing happens. They just lost a customer with 10+ stores, Platinum plan. It is unacceptable that there is no live chat or minimally functional support.

Contact me ASAP so we can solve this.

Vitta Gold Puerto Rico 🇵🇷
Brazil
1 day using the app
November 15, 2023

I found this app just this year and it works great! I recently changed the theme on our site and had an issue with the app uploading to the new theme. June in customer service was prompt to address the issue and fix it right up for us, after gaining collab access to the site. I really like the applications functionality as our business works with professional nutrition brands that have different kinds of restrictions on their registered or trademarked products. The hide pricing, login required, and a few other functions make my life a lot easier. Looking forward to using more of its functions as time goes on and as we expand our own brand reach. I would recommend this app for sure!

Agape Nutrition
9 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied November 20, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating and kind words!

We are really grateful for your review and are glad that you are finding our application's functionality helpful for your business. It was our pleasure to help you move the app to your new theme and we look forward to your continued use.