B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 6, 2022

Hai NN and Joy have been fast and efficient in solving a styling issue with one of the password pages in my shop. Thank you.

A Twist Of Date
Time spent using app: 5 days
BSS Commerce replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

October 4, 2022

B2B Login/Lock and Hide price is an invaluable tool for my business. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. We are able to restrict access to the webstore to wholesale buyers while being able to display our product lines. The support team is amazing and has been super helpful with implementation. I would recommend this app to anyone in wholesale e commerce.

C. Morgan Industries LLC
Time spent using app: 2 months
BSS Commerce replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

September 30, 2022

We only trialled the app for a few days, as it wasn't quite right for our requirements. Jonas and the team were very helpful and worked hard to try and solve our problems.

LP Nails
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 30, 2022

Very helpful and efficient when I have had queries and issues in using the app. I would recommend...

CrewsHillWholesalePlants
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 23, 2022

Me gusto mucho la rapidez en la respuesta del soporte y la solución a mi interrogante muchas gracias

Unlimited Supply Corp
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 22, 2022

I am using this app for a huge sale we do every year to keep patients out while I add everything to the sale page. It works wonderfully. The only issue I had was fixed promptly by customer service. 5 stars!

Egrari Skincare
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 20, 2022

After using a couple of apps before, this app works perfectly for our slightly more 'complex' needs. The team Josephine Dao, Anh TV, Luan HV and Developers work quick to resolve issues. 5 Stars!

PG Promotional Items
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 15, 2022

Excellent app! Does what is says and the customer support is prompt, efficient and competent. Highly Recommended!

australianfiresupplies
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 13, 2022

Muy buena atención al cliente. Me han ayudado mucho en todo momento. Excelente aplicación, muy útil para mayoristas. Fácil de instalar y cómoda de usar.

Bepapaia
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 8, 2022

I really impressed the support team. They supported and helped us to solve the issues. I recommend this app and works great!

Sugimoto Tea Wholesale