Lookbook

Lookbook

by Mod Media

Beautiful Lookbooks in minutes & display products with links

Myhouseau

This app has exceptional functionality and we have had a wonderful response and feedback on our online Lookbooks. The Mod Media team is also very responsive and go above and beyond with any assistance required. Would not hesitate to recommend this app.

Art Eden

We have used this app to add a lookbook onto our site as well as an annual business report. It is so easy to upload page by page and our experience has only been positive.
The team was incredible when I had specific requests and wanted to lookbook / report format to go edge to edge along the page they were able to help me.

Definitely would recommend!!

Needjewelry Com

Mod Media helped me when my theme had an issue displaying their app. I had been wanting an easy way to link some of our over 5000 products to some of our printed (digital) catalogs. They were very quick to respond, and Look Book is live on Needjewelry.com site! WOO HOO. Can't wait to see the response during Black Friday and Cyber Monday on our website. Would definitely recommend Mod Media and their LookBook app.

Aede

I love this app! You can create a professional catalog quickly and it is very easy to use. On top they have the best customer service. They actually contacted me within seconds and fixed a problem that wasn't even related to their app.

Made In Sens

Très satisfaite de l'application
Simple d'utilisation

Boutique1861

The app itself is great, easy to use and works perfectly the way we want it to. Installed in under a minute ;) Mod Media are also great with their support, answers our questions every time and goes extra mile for customization.

Carve Designs

Easy to use, and the team is really responsive to fix things quickly when they aren't working correctly.

Interiorcurations

This app is easy to install and highly intuitive. The support team is extremely professional and very responsive. This product is perfect for creating a custom, premium feel on your shopify store!

Ronbow

Very useful app and great customer support. Highly recommended for everyone uses shopify.

Buddhawearonline

amazing app and great support team... the feedback from customers is very positive!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6