Lookbook

Lookbook

$29/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 19, 2017

These guys are the best. Not only does their app work really well but they have over and above to support us. Thanks guys, you rock!

Jaggad Asia
Thailand
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 8, 2016

They write custom code just to make sure you get the solution you need for your online store. That pushes customer service to another level. Thanks again for what is becoming my favorite app to implement

Industry 1213
November 23, 2016

A great app that's easy to use with a wonderful support team behind it! We were on a tight deadline to get our lookbook up and they worked above and beyond to help me get there! Can't wait to see the sales roll in. Go team!

Third Drawer Down Test Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 21, 2016

Customer Service is amazing and that's what really counts, this app is amazing can't wait to see the results in more sales. Finally a Lookbook that is more than just images.

Alton Gray
November 15, 2016

super quick and awesome support!

Deux Reines
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 29, 2016

So easy to create a lookbook without coding! The support was amazing when I had a question, it was resolved there and then. 5 star well deserved!

Greenberrykids
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 15, 2016

This app is super easy to use and upload, customer support got back to me on a minor detail is less than 24 hours, which is basically impossible.

Renaissance Hearts Design Studio
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 7, 2016

Really easy to use app and implement on our website. Also such a helpful team, really quick to respond to any questions I had and helped with extra items we wanted. Would definitely recommend.

The Linen Works 4
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 21, 2016

Beautiful app took 5 minutes to install and get working, but where the app really stand out is the excellent customer support. Needed some assistance with custom coding they went over and above to make it even better than I thought. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Orioncooker
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 28, 2016

Great App. I wanted a shop-able gallery and it does just that. Easy to understand and set up. Great service when I had questions as well.

Heartandstonejewelry