Lookbook

Beautiful Lookbooks in minutes & display products with links

$29/month. 7-day free trial.

W Ate R

Great customer service!! Easy to use! Definitely recommend!

Trendsnaps1

Awesome App! Very easy to use. Great customer service immediate response for your problems . A must have for every shopify store.thanks guys great job ..!

Urunique

Easy to setup, no coding required. I tried different apps to feature lookbooks on our men fashion website and this was definitely the winner.

Luna Wolf Vintage

Great app with that delivered our desired outcome. Asked for custom coding and it was delivered straight away. Highly recommend!

Garo Luxury

Easy to use. Very simple. Must have app for all shops. Recommended!

Ella May

The aesthetic of the LookBook is exactly what I was searching for in designing a jewelry ecommerce site and I'm so happy with how it turned out! It was super easy to upload new products and customize the colors. The support staff was amazingly helpful in helping me set up a pop-up view horizontal slideshow. Thank you for developing this user-friendly app!

Lndr Ldn

The Lookbook app is incredibly easy to navigate, and the Mod Media support team is excellent. We're really proud of the quality of our lookbooks, and were thrilled to find an app that makes them shop-able. Awesome!

Smooch Sg

Great apps, awesome response team to help me step up and custom the way i like my lookbook to appear. Thanks so much modmedia team !

Matter Lab

It's an app for you to setup lookbook on your site, easy to use, especially if you want add a product link in your lookbook.

Stirling Shoes

Vey cool app with great support! I excited to see how customers respond.