Lookbook

Beautiful Lookbooks in minutes & display products with links

$29/month. 7-day free trial.

Madonnaandco Com

Great app and very easy to use. Would love the next development step to be able add text, then a 5 star! Tech team is very reliable....keep up the good work!

Sunnylifesydney

Awesome app and great support team!

Bstrd

This app is easy to use and the developers are super fast with support.
I believe it is very expensive for what functionality it allows and should be less than half the price. You can only upload a picture and tag photos, you cannot put writing or do any other catalogue-style lookbook sheets in this app. You would have to make them in another program and upload them already completed. This was disappointing as the demo makes it seem as though it will have this functionality. Overall I am happy that it works well and is easy to use, but because of the price I will be looking for another app that does what I need it to do and is less expensive.

Partyrock

This is a great app! It's easy to use, does exactly what it's supposed to and the customer service is wonderful! Thank you mod media, i will definitely be checking out your other apps.

Mana Culture

Very simple app to use. its a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for, the customer service is absolutely stellar. and the app works flawlessly.

chat support even edited my theme for me to make it look better

Mlmlabel

This app has all the functionalities we require and the team at Mod were more than happy to help us customise the look and feel to match the rest of our site (quickly!). Highly recommend.

Jaggad

This lookbook app works really well and the support is amazing. No other app does this!

Industry Us

Amazing support, they go the extra mile and make sure your store remains in tact when installing the Lookbook, keep it up guys support is well noticed!

Oja Esho

I love this app! Really easy to set and make it works. But what I appreciate the most is support you get if you have any issues. That's invaluable. Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Just In Case Brand

This app made it easy to make a look book to visualise our brand to the fullest. It's super easy to set up. They even wrote custom code to get the app displayed just the way we needed. Thank you for the great job!