Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Atlanta Bikes

The app is great and the support is awesome! If I could leave 10 stars I would definitely do so as the app deserves it! Good job developer!

Otoka.

I had issues with the app's configuration and contacted guys from the support team. They helped me instantly!!!

Safe and Fine

Never seen something more useful than this app on Shopify! Suits my needs 100%. Easy set up, user-friendly interface :)

peaceofhome.se

I spent 2-3 hours of setting everything up, changes were not saved properly, settings would disappear. When everything was done I could not change the very title of the loyalty program (I run my store in Swedish and wanted it to be in Swedish). I reached out to support, they gave a standard answer that this could be changed in the settings which was not true. After som time they told me it could only be done with CSS but they hade no code for it. So WARNING if you run your shop in another language than English, do not use this app!!!

August 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We contacted you via email in order to discuss this situation and help.

EcigUAE.com

Outstanding service, they are available around the clock and help you with every inquiry you might have. The only issue i have is that the system does not provide details on who referred who, which is quite important.

If you take that out of the equation, of provide details who referred who, I truly beleive they would be the best APP providore on shopify!

Mattanga

Great app ! we use it for our new project in which we are implementing a loyalty program. Recommended : )

Vispuppy

The app does what it's supposed to do! I know that as I bring in clients, this will be a great way to say "thank you!". The app is easy to set up. Great support.

July 22, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

TomBernShop

Easy to use interface and very flexible in setting up the points system. Customers love the shop earn program.
Great installation support.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, much appreciate it! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

CSM24 Store

The best loyalty app in the app store. Let your customers enjoy buying more! My loyalty campaign running in five minutes. The support team is awesome! Tons of settings to make it work the way you need.
Must have app!

July 22, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Superesse

After having an issue with the app I reached out to the team and they were very helpful in helping with a solution. Great customer service!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the update!
Our company places customer satisfaction as a top priority, and it is customers like you who are making our job very gratifying. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Previous 1 3 4 5