Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

grizas.com

Thank you for your help and great customer service, we really appreciate it! This is a great app, highly recommended.

July 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Offspring24.ru

Perfect application, where you can choose how much points you can get not only for 1$, but for 100$. Support team works very fast!

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review, much appreciate it! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

ADAE Dental Online Store

I have tried many Loyalty apps but all are super pricy and not functioning well ,but I can confidently recommend this app for any Shopify owner. The app has a reasonable price and it looks neat and smooth, and I did have some issues with my theme, I simply turned to the support team of the app and they did offered me a great help right away.
So I am giving this 5 stars for the app and for the team working behind this amazing app.
Best of luck !

May 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance, we are here to help you any time.

Petata Action

Great app and fantastic customer service. Would definitely recommend to anybody wanting to increase revenue.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

CSM24 Store

The best loyalty app in the app store. Let your customers enjoy buying more! Got my loyalty campaign running in a five minutes, support team is awesome! Tons of settings to make it work the way you need. Must have!

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Boba's Rings

Love the Spur IT support team, they have exceptional customer service.
Love this app! Great addition to our store

PartyAnimalOnline

We have been using Loyalty points and have found it to be a really beneficial app for building customer loyalty on the store.
I cannot rate the customer service at SpurIT highly enough. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. The minor issues we have had on this and other apps are fixed straight away often with just a quick chat online and when it had to be referred through to the tech department it was sorted within hours. You can't ask more than that!

Gordon Bags

Everything is ok. Still testing but can't recommend enough these guys for the amazing support. Perfect support

Muybonita.co

It does what it claims, customers are redeeming loyalty points, so it works. Fast customer service.

tavriya-buh

Love the app just wish I'd found it sooner. Great support too!
Love the app just wish I'd found it sooner. Great support too!

Previous 1 3 4 5