Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Gordon Bags

Everything is ok. Still testing but can't recommend enough these guys for the amazing support. Perfect support

Muybonita.co

It does what it claims, customers are redeeming loyalty points, so it works. Fast customer service.

tavriya-buh

Love the app just wish I'd found it sooner. Great support too!
Love the app just wish I'd found it sooner. Great support too!

CSM24 Store

Got my loyalty campaign running in a five minutes, support team is awesome! Tons of settings to make it work the way you need. Must have! The best loyalty app in the app store. Let your customers enjoy buying more!

Drop Dead Threads

Switched to a paid plan without informing me leaving it unusable on the website and lots of angry customers. The original program was great despite not being perfect but was good for a free app, but now its definitely not worth almost $20 a month. The disappointing thing is that had I been informed of the free plan being removed allowing me to update my customers I would have considered paying the new monthly price.

Mooncat Crystals

I had no active campaigns and did not want their paid service (I had just installed it to see how it would work).

But I guess customers have still been able to create accounts (for a loyalty program that doesn't exist) AND now they are publishing updates to my theme AND creating draft orders.

Made for you by Hannah Q

The app worked for a while then I had to make some edits to my Shopify store and its code. It was after these changes that I noticed the app had a couple of issues. I contacted support via chat and they were able to resolve the issue within a few hours (I contacted them the Sunday night before MLK). I woke up to several orders placed with the discounts! It's wonderful to have issues worked out and orders come through while you sleep. Thanks guys!
www.madeforyoubyhannahq.com

VapePoint

This is a good app that will simplify point usage for the clients on your site. No discount codes needed! Make the experience great and simple for your customers. The support team is amazing, probably the best I've seen on Shopify!!! They respond within a day making all the changes you ask. My store is in RTL language and although I asked to move many elements and translate a lot of stuff into the foreign language and paid a great attention to details, the did it all!
Buy the app guys! You won't regret it.

De Toyz Shop

I like this app. I was having some issues when I first installed it but the support given by the team was good and solve my problem. Thanks.

Kreamie's Collection

I love how accurate this app is. Very fast and reliable. The team Artem has is so helpful and amazing. Im so very happy as are all my customers!

Previous 1 3 4