Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Petata Action

Great app and fantastic customer service. Would definitely recommend to anybody wanting to increase revenue.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Boba's Rings

Love the Spur IT support team, they have exceptional customer service.
Love this app! Great addition to our store

PartyAnimalOnline

We have been using Loyalty points and have found it to be a really beneficial app for building customer loyalty on the store.
I cannot rate the customer service at SpurIT highly enough. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. The minor issues we have had on this and other apps are fixed straight away often with just a quick chat online and when it had to be referred through to the tech department it was sorted within hours. You can't ask more than that!

Gordon Bags

Everything is ok. Still testing but can't recommend enough these guys for the amazing support. Perfect support

Muybonita.co

It does what it claims, customers are redeeming loyalty points, so it works. Fast customer service.

tavriya-buh

Love the app just wish I'd found it sooner. Great support too!
Love the app just wish I'd found it sooner. Great support too!

Mooncat Crystals

I had no active campaigns and did not want their paid service (I had just installed it to see how it would work).

But I guess customers have still been able to create accounts (for a loyalty program that doesn't exist) AND now they are publishing updates to my theme AND creating draft orders.

Made for you by Hannah Q

A customer was having a few issues ordering with her loyalty points. I was able to get assistance quickly and Artem did an excellent job! He was informative, professional, and attentive. Great job!
Thanks guys!
www.madeforyoubyhannahq.com

VapePoint

This is a good app that will simplify point usage for the clients on your site. No discount codes needed! Make the experience great and simple for your customers. The support team is amazing, probably the best I've seen on Shopify!!! They respond within a day making all the changes you ask. My store is in RTL language and although I asked to move many elements and translate a lot of stuff into the foreign language and paid a great attention to details, the did it all!
Buy the app guys! You won't regret it.

De Toyz Shop

I like this app. I was having some issues when I first installed it but the support given by the team was good and solve my problem. Thanks.