Loyalty Points Manager

Loyalty Points Manager

by SpurIT

Launch Loyalty and Referral Program for Your Store Easily

Spartansuppz

Simple, easy to setup/modify settings and more importantly-easy for customers to use! Clean, simple and effective and not to mention great value

abhibasket

I hate it, it not properly work on mobile and after uninstall they are not uninstall. Please team resolve

Syncpedia LLC

This app is really great and the developer responded to me in less than a day with the support questions I had. It was easy to setup and I like the way it works. Not sure why other people below complained but count me as a fan! Visit syncpedia.com if you want to see it working.

www.YourFishStore.com

Customer Support Was GREAT! We had some issues getting it to work with our site but they fixed the issues asap! Great FREE App. We were ALMOST about to pay a $500 a month plan with another app company due to our customer base.

Biggs Ltd

Issues, issues, and more issues. All we have had is problems with this app. After considerable time and effort we gave up on it ever working. The fact that it can't be used with dynamic categories is a HUGE flaw. The app developers did try to help but even with their effort, it never functioned correctly. If you have a small amount of products and can actually get it to work, it might be ok for you.

One-Eyed Doll

Thanks Artem for helping solve our issue LIVE on chat and changing the color scheme for us! TEN MILLION STARS for customer support. This app has been AWESOME. Our fans love cashing in their points. Keep up the great work, and THANK YOU for making it extremely affordable btw. :)

Memefox

Great app. It has a lot of basic features and customization isn't too great, as in their current features are "bare bones" compared to other apps which offer more features (but cost a lot of money).

Don't get me wrong though, even if I find it bare bones, it still provides features that are very useful and they are enough for upstarting businesses. It's definitely worth investing in this app.

They are currently working a lot on this app too, so I am expecting more and more great features in the future! I have even recommended a few features to their support team which I hope they will implement. They also have a suggestion website.

On another note, their support team is very helpful and do live up to the claim that they are readily available at all times. It only took a minute for a representative to chat with me within the app. It's a handy feature and you don't have to bother with emails when contacting them.

Their team can help you with some more in-depth customization if you ask (such as replacing a background in the pop up). All you need to do is provide the graphics and make them yourself / find the dimensions you need.

Here's a few features I would like to have in this app (I might go back and add more in the future):

- Points gained on account creation or customer set birthday.

- Points gained through email newsletter signup by clicking a generated link in the email which can only be redeemed once per account.

- Fully customizable pop up elements in a UI (e.g. being able to edit heading color title, background image, buttons and more from within the app without using coding).

Menimalistclub

Great apps, and amazing customer service! Fast and very understanding I really recommend!

Dog Collar Fancy

HORRIBLE app! Steer Clear! My customers not only didn't get their sign up points, but their balances kept showing $0 even after multiple purchases. What a disaster! I have since uninstalled the app.

Hudjunak

SpurIT Team have been a great help and were very quick to respond. They have responded within minutes, and made changes the same day!

They translated the widget according to my wishes, and also changed the colour scheme of the Loyalty Program Points Manager, so that it now looks as part of the store.

Since, I come from Slovenia, you can assume not many loyalty programs support translations, and they usually want to charge for translations, that store owner basically has to make by himself. Thank you Alexander and SpurIT Team! :D