Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

Lumise ‑ POD Product Designer

by King

Breakthrough solution for your print services store

lildevsite

First class support from Helen. I am working on this app on our development website and so far I have been very impressed. I had to hide a few small elements from the front end using css, but on the whole it's been incredibly easy to setup, and has a very intuitive and easy to use front end that I know our customers will love.

Looking forward to going live with this.

Custom Cookie Cutters

This App is seriously powerful, it's the prefect addition to our custom products. The support has been phenomenal, nothing has been too much trouble,Helen has worked through many slight changes to make the app suit our needs. Stop looking for the best custom design app, you have found it!

Custom Print Co

Lumise is a great app for any t shirt seller, or anyone selling POD/customised products. The app can be complicated to use but this is purely to keep up with its great feature capabilities, if in doubt a quick email to the support team and they’ll have you sorted, plus a free install of the app on your theme!
Highly recommend!

Online Yard Signs

The customer service with this app is phenomenal. Always responds and is very patient with my questions. The one thing that I am unsure about is that this app seemed to have been made for another platform (i'm just guessing). Maybe W oocom merce? There are tiny little things that require some extra attention to get working, but I have gotten the help needed each time. Thanks

USDPrint.com

this app so great, very useful and very comfort support, quick respond and friendly. patience for me as newbie. Full recommended app!!!!

T & R Custom Prints

Hello, I am Cindy a freelancer from fiverr.com/cindy_services. I use Lumise for my clients and they always love it. Lumise is such a great App, the support team is always available to help. They have a lot of videos on Youtube and yet they will help you out of any issue. I recommend

inkin shop

Great Support and Great App! I was not aware of the app feature very well. but they trained me amazingly with details.
I've tried many apps on Shopify but this one is really reliable and easy to use with strong features.

5 star for the app
5 star for support

& support from JADE is tremendous!! I was a little confused and she helped me a lot :)

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

I believe i gave a great feedback before. but coming back here means a recommendation. their customer service won't let you donw like seriously!
Thank you for your service!

DLLMall

Great app, amazing design, the UI is easy to understand,
fast, responsive customer support.
You can try the app for free, it's very clear to use.
Give them a try, you wont regret it!

KiingKoong

I very happy with app.
Get it now and it will help you increase sales.
Very easy and powerful for my business