Magic Zoom Plus™ lets users hover to zoom an image and click to enlarge an image. It's the top-rated Shopify image zoom to display your products in stunning detail.
Product images feel as awesome on iPads as they do on computer screens - Magic Zoom Plus™ adapts its behaviour to suit the users device.
For a one-off payment of just $69 you'll receive amazing features:
Responsive design gives you confidence that your images will resize to fit smaller screens. As retina display usage explodes, we've got you covered with support for displaying crystal clear high-res retina images.
Easily adjust any of the 80 settings to perfectly blend Magic Zoom Plus™ into your site's design.
A piece of cake to install, the only prerequisite is nice big images of your products (approx 800-1200px normally looks best).
Our friendly design team is ready to answer any questions you have.
Do your products come in different colors or styles? The latest version of Magic Zoom Plus™ works with variant images out of the box.
Some themes change how variant images work. If your variant images don't work as you'd expect, just email us.
Show 360 spin images along with your zoom images. Voted by retailers as the best way to display images on the web, 360 spin is easy to integrate with Magic Zoom Plus™ thanks to Sirv.
Each spin is fed from your Sirv account directly to your Shopify store, by using your Sirv ID. Contact us for full step-by-step instructions to achieve this amazing effect.
The only difference between the Magic Zoom Plus™ free trial and the full license is the 'Please upgrade' message which appears over the zoomed image.
It's easy to upgrade, simply:
1. Go to: Dashboard > Apps > Magic Zoom Plus™.
Note: You are now on the Magic Zoom Plus™ Settings page.
2. Click the 'Buy now' button at the top of the page > Click 'Buy Magic Zoom Plus' button > Follow the payment process.
3. Clear your browser cache. The 'Please upgrade' message will disappear.
If the 'Please upgrade' message does not disappear, contact us and we will fix the issue.
If Magic Zoom Plus isn't what you're looking for, you can easily remove the app by:
1. Go to: Dashboard > Apps > Magic Zoom Plus > (now on the Settings page) > click 'Restore files':
2. Then remove app by clicking 'Remove this app':
Shopify has many wonderful themes supported by Magic Zoom Plus™, so your zoom should work straight away.
If your Shopify theme isn't yet supported, we'll add it.
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a staff member in your Shopify account.
2. Email us to say you'd like us to add support for your theme.
3. We'll add your theme within 48 hours (free of charge) and email you the good news.
Here are a handful of Shopify Themes already supported (if your theme isn't listed, let us know):
p.s. We're so confident you'll love it, you even get a 30-day free trial. Sweet.