Magic Zoom Plus™ lets users hover to zoom an image and click to enlarge an image. It's the top-rated Shopify image zoom to display your products in stunning detail.
Product images feel as awesome on iPads as they do on computer screens - Magic Zoom Plus™ adapts its behaviour to suit the users device.
For a one-off payment of just $69 you'll receive amazing features:
Responsive design gives you confidence that your images will resize to fit smaller screens. As retina display usage explodes, we've got you covered with support for displaying crystal clear high-res retina images.
Easily adjust any of the 80 settings to perfectly blend Magic Zoom Plus™ into your site's design.
A piece of cake to install, the only prerequisite is nice big images of your products (1000+ pixels width looks best).
Our friendly design team is ready to answer any questions you have.
Do your products come in different colors or styles? The latest version of Magic Zoom Plus™ works with variant images out of the box.
Some themes change how variant images work. If your variant images don't work as you'd expect, just email us.
Show 360 spin images along with your zoom images. Voted by retailers as the best way to display images on the web, 360 spin is easy to integrate with Magic Zoom Plus™ thanks to Sirv.
Each spin is fed from your Sirv account directly to your Shopify store, by using your Sirv ID. Contact us for full step-by-step instructions to achieve this amazing effect.
Go ahead and install the free 30-day trial now. It shows some red text 'Please upgrade' on the zoomed image. When you're happy with Magic Zoom Plus™, buy a license to remove the red text:
1. Go to: Dashboard > Apps > Magic Zoom Plus™ (you'll see the Magic Zoom Plus™ Settings page).
2. Click the 'Buy now' button at the top of the page, then click 'Buy Magic Zoom Plus' and complete the payment process.
3. Go back to your website and refresh the page. The 'Please upgrade' message should disappear, if it doesn't, contact us and we will fix the issue.
If Magic Zoom Plus™ didn't install correctly, instantly roll-back any changes to your theme by clicking the red button 'Restore files'. Then email our team and add us to your Shopify staff (here's how). We'll quickly add support for your theme (within 48 hours) and ensure Magic Zoom Plus works beautifully on your store.
We'd love to help make Magic Zoom Plus™ work exactly how you want. If you'd prefer to remove it, first you must restore any modified files:
1. Go to: Dashboard > Apps > Magic Zoom Plus > (now on the Settings page) and click 'Restore files'. Screenshot.
2. Remove the app by clicking 'Remove this app'. Screenshot.
If you removed the app without restoring files first, simply reinstall the app, then follow steps 1 & 2 above.
Over 70 wonderful themes are already supported by Magic Zoom Plus™. In most cases, your zoom will work straight away.
If not, tell us and we'll quickly add support for your Shopify theme:
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a staff member in your Shopify account.
2. Email us to say you'd like us to add support for your theme.
3. We'll add your theme within 48 hours (free of charge) and email you the good news.
Here's a handful of Shopify Themes already supported (if your theme isn't listed yet, tell us and we'll add it):
p.s. We're so confident you'll love it, you also get a 30-day free trial. Sweet.