Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

The Really Good Whisky Company

An amazing APP and an unbelievably helpful support team! Products showing beatifully and the team helped me to tweak until I got the perfect images. Would def. recommend this.

Inklings Paperie

Easy to install, and a beautiful solution to our needing a zoom feature on our website. I loved that we could test it out first, and that it's a one-time purchase rather than a monthly subscription model. Seamless transition from desktop to mobile view, and virtually "invisible" - we love it. Thank you so m much! See it live on our site: inklingspaperie.com

Coastal Gifts Inc

Easy to install and try out and when I had an issue Igor fixed it within a few minutes. Just purchased license as the app is exactly what I needed. Thank you

Drumland Canada

Great app to enhance the buyer experience. Support has been astounding when fixes were requested. Super fast results. Great job! Thank you!

Tabrizi Rugs

Really appreciate the one-time pricing. Also, they were very helpful and fast in assisting the setup. Other app developers need to learn from this!

Duelhawk

Installed the Magic Zoom Plus and also using the 360 image viewer by Sivr subscription.
We had to dome tweaks, for example, show only the thumbnails for only the selected variant. Which Igor did very fast and effectively.
I am very satisfied.

Angels Welcome Market

Igor was very quick in response and fixing the issues with the app. :) Very nice customer support ..

Dania Shinkar

Please help! App messed up the placement of my product thumbnail images! Customer support, please help me! www.dania-shinkar.com

December 14, 2020

Hi Dania! The position thumbnail images appear on a theme are sometimes different to the position Magic Zoom Plus displays thumbnails. But it's no problem, by letting us know we can reposition the thumbnails for you.

I see Igor has repositioned your thumbnails. Is everything now okay, Dania? Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Thanks!

Modern Studio Equipment.

App really adds all the functionality I need for photo zoom and 360 Spin. Although i wish there was a way to change the look/text of "360". Customer service is amazing as well!

December 9, 2020

Hello Modern Studio Equipment!

We're thrilled our app provides all the functionality you need. If you'd like to change the 360 thumbnail, there are a choice of 12 designs for you to choose from in the 'Edit settings' option.

Prefer the Hint text to look different? Let us know! We'll add a little bit of magic (code) to your page to create the look you want.

We're here to help!

la bella shop

App is awesome and really adds all the functionality I need for photo zoom. Customer service is amazing as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17