Magic Zoom Plus

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.

ANDI

App works very poorly on mobile. We reached out to the app support for assistance. They said it was working correctly. It still doesn't work on mobile, it makes the product page seem broken. I followed up with support and didn't hear back. These matters are quite urgent as a broken website lis an uwful user experience. We lost sales while this was installed. Had to remove the app. Very unfortunate experience.

June 10, 2022

Hello ANDI,

We're really sorry that you're seeing an issue on mobile. You've been using Magic Zoom Plus since November 2020 - did the problem start only on Tuesday, when you changed your theme? We can definitely make it work on your new theme. Igor, our support team member is waiting to help. He's in Ukraine and normally replies within a couple of hours but due to the war it could take a day or so. Please provide us access to your store and we'll solve it.

Thanks!

catchinq

Magic Zoom Plus is amazing. It works really good and ist quite customizable. I Wanted to zoom deeper just on mobile view and the team helped me out extremely fast. I am very happy and would recommend the app to all expect my competitors.

Unique LCW

Really helped to make my products eye-catching. Support is fantastic. Igor worked quickly and attentively to customize my preferences to total satisfaction. This app is worth every cent and more.

Almost Summer

really good support and it improves the image quality. Its a good addition to shopify. If any problem they fix it imediately! so good

Pulvis Art Urns

Awesome app, awesome customer support! Definitely recommend using it. It is super user friendly and easy to use.

ASICSDSS

I tried literally all the 360spin apps the Shopify store offers. The Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv are by far the best apps to use. There is just no comparison, I'm sorry. The combination between Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv works so excellently. The service just cannot be any better, mind-blowing how fast and accurate assistance I got almost 24/7. Because of the premium app and service, I managed to wheel in a huge client. Thanks from our team to Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv! Big up to you both!

Tin Can Sally

This is an amazing app that does exactly what it says it does and what I expected and needed it to do. It was very simple to setup and the one forever fee makes this app very worth it since coding yourself is complicated and needs to be redone when updating your theme. Basically this is a plug and play app that can be used again and again.

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

Without out a doubt, this is among the most powerful apps available. The only thing perhaps better is their support. Their expertise in Shopify is extensive and goes beyond just the app which is why it works so well.

Ellessay

I want to use this app to do a function of enlarged pictures, But after I gave it partner rights, it changed the code of our store template, and on the new magnifying glass, it is also the product picture to join their own App Product Name and Advertising Jump Link. And after I delete this application, the code has not disappeared, and their advertisements are still hanging on the website product picture. I can only recreate a new template and decorate.

July 23, 2021

Hello Ellessay!

Magic Zoom Plus zooms the product image on hover, and enlarges the image to full-screen on click. We offer all customers a Free Trial version to try on their store which is why you saw the 'Magic Zoom Plus trial version' message.

From what you wrote, it sounds as though the 'Restore files' button wasn't clicked during uninstallation. The 'Restore files' button must be clicked before deleting the app.

It's easy to fix the issue, simply:

1. Reinstall the Magic Zoom Plus app:

2. Go to: Dashboard > Apps > Magic Zoom Plus > About > Open app > (you are now on the Settings page) > Click 'Remove app' tab > Click 'Restore files' button.

3. Delete app on Apps page in your Shopify dashboard.

4. Magic Zoom Plus is now uninstalled.

Thanks!

neck illusions

This is by far, the BEST app available for zooming in on images. Works perfectly and truly shows the images in high detail. This app allows you to see exactly how it is going to work on your site before you buy. A very small watermark is placed over the images in the trial mode and the purchase removes the watermark. This worked perfectly for us because we were able to see how it really performed. Plenty of options to choose from. I love, love, love how this app has a one-time only charge. (We try to avoid apps with reoccurring monthly fees) This app really took our store to the next level!! We would give this app 10 stars if possible :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19