Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Ellessay

I want to use this app to do a function of enlarged pictures, But after I gave it partner rights, it changed the code of our store template, and on the new magnifying glass, it is also the product picture to join their own App Product Name and Advertising Jump Link. And after I delete this application, the code has not disappeared, and their advertisements are still hanging on the website product picture. I can only recreate a new template and decorate.

July 23, 2021

Hello Ellessay!

Magic Zoom Plus zooms the product image on hover, and enlarges the image to full-screen on click. We offer all customers a Free Trial version to try on their store which is why you saw the 'Magic Zoom Plus trial version' message.

From what you wrote, it sounds as though the 'Restore files' button wasn't clicked during uninstallation. The 'Restore files' button must be clicked before deleting the app.

It's easy to fix the issue, simply:

1. Reinstall the Magic Zoom Plus app:

2. Go to: Dashboard > Apps > Magic Zoom Plus > About > Open app > (you are now on the Settings page) > Click 'Remove app' tab > Click 'Restore files' button.

3. Delete app on Apps page in your Shopify dashboard.

4. Magic Zoom Plus is now uninstalled.

Thanks!

neck illusions

This is by far, the BEST app available for zooming in on images. Works perfectly and truly shows the images in high detail. This app allows you to see exactly how it is going to work on your site before you buy. A very small watermark is placed over the images in the trial mode and the purchase removes the watermark. This worked perfectly for us because we were able to see how it really performed. Plenty of options to choose from. I love, love, love how this app has a one-time only charge. (We try to avoid apps with reoccurring monthly fees) This app really took our store to the next level!! We would give this app 10 stars if possible :)

Watts Regulator Co

The 360 degree view looks great on our site. It took a little help to get the connection to Sirv.com to sync up due to my misunderstanding of how it worked, but the support was great! The team responded quickly and hopped on the issue right away volunteering to fix it without me having to figure out any instructions they gave me, just taking care of it for me! I would definitely recommend them. A++ Service

July 7, 2021

Excellent! We've since released an update to make the initial Sirv 360 spin setup smoother. Plus we've added 360 spin options to change the speed, direction, sensitivity, icon design and more! Please email if you need any help.

Corelli MG

Easy to install and shows every detail of our products! Highly recommend! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

July 7, 2021

That's fantastic! Anyone reading this who also wants really detailed products, we recommend uploading images of 2500px width and always at least 1500px width.

The Really Good Whisky Company

An amazing APP and an unbelievably helpful support team! Products showing beatifully and the team helped me to tweak until I got the perfect images. Would def. recommend this.

Inklings Paperie

Easy to install, and a beautiful solution to our needing a zoom feature on our website. I loved that we could test it out first, and that it's a one-time purchase rather than a monthly subscription model. Seamless transition from desktop to mobile view, and virtually "invisible" - we love it. Thank you so m much! See it live on our site: inklingspaperie.com

Coastal Gifts Inc

Easy to install and try out and when I had an issue Igor fixed it within a few minutes. Just purchased license as the app is exactly what I needed. Thank you

Drumland Canada

Great app to enhance the buyer experience. Support has been astounding when fixes were requested. Super fast results. Great job! Thank you!

Tabrizi Rugs

Really appreciate the one-time pricing. Also, they were very helpful and fast in assisting the setup. Other app developers need to learn from this!

Duelhawk

Installed the Magic Zoom Plus and also using the 360 image viewer by Sivr subscription.
We had to dome tweaks, for example, show only the thumbnails for only the selected variant. Which Igor did very fast and effectively.
I am very satisfied.