Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

GottaLoveIt Shop

Love this app. The support response time to a question I had was speedy. Don't hesitate when you see the price tag. You'll get your $s worth.

BlueMorningExpressions

Not only is Magic Zoom a great tool that lets shoppers see your items up close, if you have an issue, Igor and team is on it to give you assistance. I had a conflict with this tool and another app, and he had it fixed within 24 hours. Amazing app and amazing service. Thank you!

Kurt Vandeweerdt Photography

This app really gave me what I needed! Support is very fast and great! Very happy with the purchase.

Obvere

It works great. Head over to Obvere to see it in action for yourself. We need the traffic. Def a must have!

DiscountDressShop

Igor was phenomenal in helping me achieve everything I wanted in both appearance and use of video. I had to go back and forth with tweeks here and there over a course of about 4 days, but he took care of everything each time and made the changes that I requested until it functioned and looked just the way I wanted it. Extremely great support!!! A++++

MeisterWorks Store

Easy adjustment and good work!
You can change your shop better by this.
One time charge is also better for managing Shopify store.

Plumbing Overstock

This app is awesome and does exactly what we needed. It has no glitches and a ton of settings, both for desktop and mobile versions. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to spruce up their images and control multiple images.

LUVETT WC Sitze

awesome app to lift you product page on the next level. comes with outstanding and quick customer support incl. technical implementation!

xezoshop

The app is easy to work with, and the developers are very helpful and quick. If there's a problem with installation you just ask them and they help you sort it out.

Update: Again, really amazed by how nice and helpful the developers are. Needed help and reached out, they helped me almost immediately. Thank you!

CorLiving Furniture

We feel that this app, and all the great work that the developer has done on it, helps make our site more easy to navigate and thus helps boost sales.
Questions to the developer have always been answered very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15