Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Geschenke Essen & Trinken

Delete the app completely? reinstall. you have to look into your emails at installation you got an email there everything is inside you have to restore the files before you delete the app, test app

May 08, 2019

We are 100% ready and keen to help every Shopify user who wants our image zoom app! We tried hard to help this particular customer (by email, by instant message, by phone) but she would not reply. She wanted the option to right-click and "Save image", which is one of the many features of Magic Zoom Plus but still no reply. Marina, if you're there, we're standing by ready to help you - just reply to us or reach out to us at magictoolbox.com/contact/ and we'll install Magic Zoom Plus exactly how you hoped. We'll even give you a free license :)

secretbathstore

The support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great! Its a wonderful tool.

Captain Mutt

I had a problem with the app (my fault), the support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great!

April 28, 2019

We're always here to help!

Just a reminder for all Shopify customers: You must click the 'Restore files' button before deleting the app. If you delete the app without restoring the files, your product page will look broken.

To fix that, you should install the app again, click Restore Files, then delete the app.

CozyCraft

I love this app so much. Enough to come here without prompting and leave a review. I love how it's a one-time fee in a place where most apps charge monthly that aren't even worth it. Plus, Igor and team have helped me multiple times when I needed something tweaked. Could not be happier. Buy it, it's a steal for what you get.

March 29, 2019

We're so happy you like Magic Zoom Plus! It makes our day to receive reviews like this. Thanks for taking the time and please send us any suggestions you have because we're always looking to improve the app :)

ECGame® - Buy Steam Gifts At 20% Off!

problem fixed, custom service is rapid and in good faith, the function of the app is good, hoping to see continuous improvement.

March 26, 2019

We're very happy you resolved the installation issue with your Shopify theme. Thanks for using Magic Zoom Plus and if you need help in the future, we're ready to help at support@magictoolbox.com (and often reply within minutes).

Sewell Direct

Highly recommend this app and the creators. I first installed the full version on another shop, and it worked perfectly so I tried to install it on this shop, but it wasn't compatible with our theme. The developers were able to quickly install it manually, and get everything working. They even worked together with the creators of another app we are using that was causing conflict with this one, and they went the extra mile to have both apps working perfectly. Very satisfied. I think this is a must-have app for any shop. The ability to add videos to the gallery is also a plus. But another great thing is the ONE TIME payment. For sure getting this for all our future shops...

March 26, 2019

We're very happy to help! Thanks for choosing our image zoom app for your Shopify store.

Around the World Gemstones

This app gets the job done. I did have one technical difficulty with it but it was very quickly resolved by a very kind Magic Zoom Rep!

March 26, 2019

Excellent that you're enjoying the app! We're always ready to help if you need.

WildBounds

This is one of the best apps on Shopify. The functionality is flawless, the design is beautiful. I was amazed when I first installed it. Even better - their support is exceptional! I requested some tweaks to the layout, function - they did it all. Very highly recommend!

March 26, 2019

Thank you so much! We're always ready to help and our whole team is over the moon that you found it flawless and beautiful :)

Los Angeles Custom Furniture

FREE my ass, install this then it will tell you its a trial and you better pay $70 or if just delete it without restoring your files your website will look like crap

March 26, 2019

Sorry you feel like that. It's a free trial, without expiry and that's very clear if you read the page. To uninstall the app, simply click the button "Restore files". We provide free and fast support. We'd love to help you.

Viper-shop

Wow Just Wow !!!! your App Is amazing and goes Crazy Good with Boundless Theme, It just fix all theme product look and feel very professional !!!!! I removed the trail in a breeze !!! thanks alot its Worth every penny !!

March 26, 2019

Thanks so much for using Magic Zoom Plus! We're really very happy that its helping your store. Wishing you all success in ecommerce :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12