Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

The ultimate app for beautiful product images

trendsbyvictoria

I think the biggest surprise with Magic Zoom Plus was how much they care about their customers, which is unusual with app companies on shopify. Their software was working great but I reached out to the team to help adjust it to my theme, I was amazed at how much they tried to help me.

At one point, I was like 'wait are you the owner of my website or..' because to be quite honest I felt like they cared about my business more than I cared about my business.

With shopify, you need partners that you can rely on, partners that are with you on board. Magic Zoom Plus is a big, big game changer because of this.

Fire Safety USA

I used this app and was first upset thinking magic zoom plus and magic360 can in one purchase but with the customer service being as amazing as it is, the plugin working great, and it being a one time fee...... I regret nothing. I highly recommend magic zoom plus over any other plugin.

True African Art

Great app, great initial support. This company set up my optimizations perfectly after a little back and forth with instruction via e-mail. I love the ease of zoom and magnify on this app and it works on any kind of image with the right setup from support. That alone gives it 5 stars.

Would be nice to have more instruction in the Settings of the App, but you can find most of the Help info on their website. Maybe put a link to that in Settings?

MyMixHouse

don't get the app if you ever uninstall. it will ruin your shop product images, and they will not show anymore.

4th Floor Clothing

I tried the app to see how it fixes the problem with zooming product images. When i unistalled it, product images are no longer visible. Instead, there is some sort of code saying something like "missing snippets..". Not good. So it means I should keep using the app or my products otherwise won't be seen at all? EDIT: Fast response, all problems are fixed - great support. Igor, thank you.

Garcon Golden

Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys. Great product and even better service. Had a hiccup after installation, however, the Magic Zoom Plus jumped on it and corrected everything ASAP. Thanks again, guys.

Notasdecata

App works very well. Support was excellent and could fix issues with theme in little time.

Used in www.notasdecata.pe

Jewelrysavenko

Thank you for quick and helpful customer support.

Cryptobird

Installed the app. Completely jammed up my website. Removed the app but it doesn't went away. Keeps jamming my site. Tried to remove the code that Magic Zoom Plus. Removed the code and now I get image liquid code errors.

EDIT: From 1 to 3 Stars for the quick response (less than 24 hours) to fix the issue.

Thousand Helmets

Installation of the feature is pretty painless. Unless it currently does not support your theme. In my case, my theme was built in-house. I sent an email to support and less than 24hours later it was working. Igor, one of the co-founders helped me with all my styling needs and functions. I don't think I can recommend this enough if you are looking for a zoom feature on your website. Smart app. Even smarter and talented team. Get it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11