Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Viper-shop

Wow Just Wow !!!! your App Is amazing and goes Crazy Good with Boundless Theme, It just fix all theme product look and feel very professional !!!!! I removed the trail in a breeze !!! thanks alot its Worth every penny !!

B Inspired Boutique

I really like the app, it does the job but there is one problem, the red print showing on the website. Even with it being a trial version it should not have the red print visible on the website where our potential customers can see it. That doesn't look good to our customers. You could have kept the trial version info private to the user itself and when trial is over the app will no longer work unless full version is purchased. I uninstalled it but for some unknown reason it's still stuck on my website.

Ava Love Doll

Great support and great app, really adds value to our store. Support is very professional, thanks a lot guys.

Rubužiai

App very good and support too, support very was fast when i need help. And support very helpful can help if you dont understand how to install or make something. Really great team and app ;)

Sad Shirts

Early days. Needed a free zoom app. Not many of those, so stoked for this. Helps me so Thanks dudes!

Ponderwear

Great app, works great and support was very quick and helpful. We're implementing it on our shop ponderwear.com

BRIGITTE WU

The best customer service ever - they will work with you to ensure the app is functioning properly on your site. Thank you!

The Small Detail

The price is tiny compared to what you are getting. I downloaded this app. It is designed beautifully and works incredibly well. But I wanted to delete it because I wasn't ready to pay for it. I restored before removing the app as they said I should and my product page was still broken. I contacted them and Igor responded to me within a minute. He then fixed my Issue within less than 2 minutes. I am now a proud customer of Magic Zoom Plus. By the way, I am out of the country so it is probably the middle of the night for them.
Thank you very much Igor & Jake.
Abie - CEO of https://thesmalldetail.com

Diamond Home

Amazing App, looks just like a professional websites zoom i've noticed on other websites.

Best Zoom app on shopify

trendsbyvictoria

I think the biggest surprise with Magic Zoom Plus was how much they care about their customers, which is unusual with app companies on shopify. Their software was working great but I reached out to the team to help adjust it to my theme, I was amazed at how much they tried to help me.

At one point, I was like 'wait are you the owner of my website or..' because to be quite honest I felt like they cared about my business more than I cared about my business.

With shopify, you need partners that you can rely on, partners that are with you on board. Magic Zoom Plus is a big, big game changer because of this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12