Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 20, 2022

Great App and Great very Responsive Support, that does not only understand their own app, but also Shopify as a whole, which is important when it comes to bugfixing or tweaking the app to make it fit your style or needs. Highly recommended. And as others have mentioned, you purchase a ONE TIME COMMERCIAL LICENSE. NO BS monthly fees like with 99% of the apps on Shopify.

PineTales®
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 2, 2022

App werkt heel goed; alleen soms wat traag in opstarten bij belaapde foto's op de shop; We gebruiken momenteel allee de zoom functie.

Istrilene
Belgium
Time spent using app: 29 days
July 8, 2022

I have been using this app for many years to improve the visual experience of our images and it delivers. Only recently did I need to reach out for support to make a couple of improvements and the support I have received from Igor has been excellent, Fast responses and custom improvements to suit out needs were implemented super quick. This app is GREAT value for money and well worth every cent. AAA+++

Hair and More Ltd
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 9, 2022

App works very poorly on mobile. We reached out to the app support for assistance. They said it was working correctly. It still doesn't work on mobile, it makes the product page seem broken. I followed up with support and didn't hear back. These matters are quite urgent as a broken website lis an uwful user experience. We lost sales while this was installed. Had to remove the app. Very unfortunate experience.

ANDI
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Magic Toolbox replied June 10, 2022

Hello ANDI,

We're really sorry that you're seeing an issue on mobile. You've been using Magic Zoom Plus since November 2020 - did the problem start only on Tuesday, when you changed your theme? We can definitely make it work on your new theme. Igor, our support team member is waiting to help. He's in Ukraine and normally replies within a couple of hours but due to the war it could take a day or so. Please provide us access to your store and we'll solve it.

Thanks!

March 16, 2022

Magic Zoom Plus is amazing. It works really good and ist quite customizable. I Wanted to zoom deeper just on mobile view and the team helped me out extremely fast. I am very happy and would recommend the app to all expect my competitors.

catchinq
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 20, 2022

Really helped to make my products eye-catching. Support is fantastic. Igor worked quickly and attentively to customize my preferences to total satisfaction. This app is worth every cent and more.

Unique LCW
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 7, 2021

really good support and it improves the image quality. Its a good addition to shopify. If any problem they fix it imediately! so good

Almost Summer
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 23, 2021

Awesome app, awesome customer support! Definitely recommend using it. It is super user friendly and easy to use.

Pulvis Art Urns
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 3, 2021

I tried literally all the 360spin apps the Shopify store offers. The Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv are by far the best apps to use. There is just no comparison, I'm sorry. The combination between Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv works so excellently. The service just cannot be any better, mind-blowing how fast and accurate assistance I got almost 24/7. Because of the premium app and service, I managed to wheel in a huge client. Thanks from our team to Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv! Big up to you both!

ASICSDSS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 27, 2021

This is an amazing app that does exactly what it says it does and what I expected and needed it to do. It was very simple to setup and the one forever fee makes this app very worth it since coding yourself is complicated and needs to be redone when updating your theme. Basically this is a plug and play app that can be used again and again.

Tin Can Sally