Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Kalena Instruments Hawaii

Love this app and customer service. We paid a Shopify expert (eCommerce Guru) $175 to code images and never got it working right. Magic zoom Plus has some great features right out of the box and Igor helped us to alter the app for our coding of multiple images per variant. Very pleased with the speed of loading images with this app. SIRV 360 images are a great plus, too. Just be aware of the data limits. They will deactivate your 360 images if data transfers exceed your plan.

August 7, 2020

Hi Kalena Instruments Hawaii, thank you for your kind comments. We love Magic Zoom Plus (and Igor) too!

Just to clarify your point about Sirv... If an account exceeds its data transfer allowance, a 30-day temporary allowance is automatically given.

During that time, email notifications will be sent to the account owner(s) letting them know they have exceeded their Plan's transfer allowance. (Warning notifications are also generated daily and displayed on the Notifications page of each account.) This additional time allows the account owner(s) to either choose a new Plan or delete some files.

To resume Sirv spins being served to your product pages, please either delete some files or upgrade your Plan at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Leigh Country

What an amazing app. My mobile images would blur anytime someone zoomed in, but with their featured image zoom tool, this was no longer an issue. Didn't have to reformat or reupload any images either. Thank you so much!

Impeccable Skin Co

The app enhance my theme and was the solution to making really professional. I would really recommend it to add on tour website as some of the theme do not have all these features built in them and Zoom has just gone and found a solution and it's very easy to understand. Well done! Keep up the good work.

Flowers With a Secret

Love the app! Easy to use and configure. Different settings for desktop and mobile behavior. Images loading super fast.

Hawaii Bookmark

Our product images load so much faster on mobile devices with the app. My team will save valuable amounts of time as we remove from our workflows our old editing and formatting processes that were applied to all digital images of our products prior to uploads. Thank you for creating such a great app!

MyBoneBag®

Great app and very easy to install and integrate on product page! My product page looks amazing now. I'm so glad I am working with this app.

Eyewear-etc.com

Absolutely the best. By far the most professional app on Shopify app store. I wish I could give this app ten stars.

1. Support - Igor and the support team are world class. They installed the app for me and its works perfectly. My online store needed fine tuning - See personal story below - Magic Zoom Plus support team took care of it, they fixed the problem for me in 5 minutes.

2. Boost Sales - 80% of online shopping is done on mobile (phone and tablet). If customers can't see clearly on their small screens, no matter what your products and prices are, they'll abounded carts. The worst thing that can happen to your online store, is losing sales because images are too small.

3. Website upgrade - once you install Magic Zoom Plus, your online store looks like a million dollars. Now you can charge higher prices and you are leveling the playing field with Amazon (zoom, thumbnail, video, 360 spin).

4. Save money - instead of working with a few Shopify experts (between $50 to $70 a pop) and/or paying monthly fee for an app (between $5 and $8 a month), with Magic Zoom Plus you get all the features at a one time very low price. Trust me, I've been burned before, see personal story below.

5. You got nothing to lose - I hate paying for apps, but I saw the free trial offer so I decided to give it a shot. I tried Magic Zoom Plus for the weekend, and I bought it first thing Monday morning. So many compliments from my regular customers I couldn't resist.

6) Personal story - sad but true - I posted a job on Shopify market place for a visual effect feature (zoom on product). I paid $50 and the magnification glass was terrible, the image kept jumping all over the place once you hoover the mouse on the product and it magnified too big so you can't see clearly, on top of everything it didn't work on mobile. I added $30 to upgrade it and then the Shopify expert I hired (a 5 stars rating big company from India) informed me that it works only on desktop (good luck getting refund, by the way). I was so frustrated, I called Shopify and they suggested this app. Thank god I discovered Magic Zoom Plus. I wish I knew about this app two month earlier.

Highly recommended, worth every penny.

GottaLoveIt Shop

Love this app. The support response time to a question I had was speedy. Don't hesitate when you see the price tag. You'll get your $s worth.

BlueMorningExpressions

Not only is Magic Zoom a great tool that lets shoppers see your items up close, if you have an issue, Igor and team is on it to give you assistance. I had a conflict with this tool and another app, and he had it fixed within 24 hours. Amazing app and amazing service. Thank you!

Kurt Vandeweerdt Photography

This app really gave me what I needed! Support is very fast and great! Very happy with the purchase.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16