Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus | Reviews

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Pulvis Art Urns

Awesome app, awesome customer support! Definitely recommend using it. It is super user friendly and easy to use.

ASICSDSS

I tried literally all the 360spin apps the Shopify store offers. The Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv are by far the best apps to use. There is just no comparison, I'm sorry. The combination between Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv works so excellently. The service just cannot be any better, mind-blowing how fast and accurate assistance I got almost 24/7. Because of the premium app and service, I managed to wheel in a huge client. Thanks from our team to Magic Zoom Plus & Sirv! Big up to you both!

Tin Can Sally

This is an amazing app that does exactly what it says it does and what I expected and needed it to do. It was very simple to setup and the one forever fee makes this app very worth it since coding yourself is complicated and needs to be redone when updating your theme. Basically this is a plug and play app that can be used again and again.

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

Without out a doubt, this is among the most powerful apps available. The only thing perhaps better is their support. Their expertise in Shopify is extensive and goes beyond just the app which is why it works so well.

Ellessay

I want to use this app to do a function of enlarged pictures, But after I gave it partner rights, it changed the code of our store template, and on the new magnifying glass, it is also the product picture to join their own App Product Name and Advertising Jump Link. And after I delete this application, the code has not disappeared, and their advertisements are still hanging on the website product picture. I can only recreate a new template and decorate.

July 23, 2021

Hello Ellessay!

Magic Zoom Plus zooms the product image on hover, and enlarges the image to full-screen on click. We offer all customers a Free Trial version to try on their store which is why you saw the 'Magic Zoom Plus trial version' message.

From what you wrote, it sounds as though the 'Restore files' button wasn't clicked during uninstallation. The 'Restore files' button must be clicked before deleting the app.

It's easy to fix the issue, simply:

1. Reinstall the Magic Zoom Plus app:

2. Go to: Dashboard > Apps > Magic Zoom Plus > About > Open app > (you are now on the Settings page) > Click 'Remove app' tab > Click 'Restore files' button.

3. Delete app on Apps page in your Shopify dashboard.

4. Magic Zoom Plus is now uninstalled.

Thanks!

neck illusions

This is by far, the BEST app available for zooming in on images. Works perfectly and truly shows the images in high detail. This app allows you to see exactly how it is going to work on your site before you buy. A very small watermark is placed over the images in the trial mode and the purchase removes the watermark. This worked perfectly for us because we were able to see how it really performed. Plenty of options to choose from. I love, love, love how this app has a one-time only charge. (We try to avoid apps with reoccurring monthly fees) This app really took our store to the next level!! We would give this app 10 stars if possible :)

Watts Regulator Co

The 360 degree view looks great on our site. It took a little help to get the connection to Sirv.com to sync up due to my misunderstanding of how it worked, but the support was great! The team responded quickly and hopped on the issue right away volunteering to fix it without me having to figure out any instructions they gave me, just taking care of it for me! I would definitely recommend them. A++ Service

July 7, 2021

Excellent! We've since released an update to make the initial Sirv 360 spin setup smoother. Plus we've added 360 spin options to change the speed, direction, sensitivity, icon design and more! Please email if you need any help.

Corelli MG

Easy to install and shows every detail of our products! Highly recommend! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

July 7, 2021

That's fantastic! Anyone reading this who also wants really detailed products, we recommend uploading images of 2500px width and always at least 1500px width.

The Really Good Whisky Company

An amazing APP and an unbelievably helpful support team! Products showing beatifully and the team helped me to tweak until I got the perfect images. Would def. recommend this.

Inklings Paperie

Easy to install, and a beautiful solution to our needing a zoom feature on our website. I loved that we could test it out first, and that it's a one-time purchase rather than a monthly subscription model. Seamless transition from desktop to mobile view, and virtually "invisible" - we love it. Thank you so m much! See it live on our site: inklingspaperie.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18