Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

Duelhawk

Installed the Magic Zoom Plus and also using the 360 image viewer by Sivr subscription.
We had to dome tweaks, for example, show only the thumbnails for only the selected variant. Which Igor did very fast and effectively.
I am very satisfied.

Angels Welcome Market

Igor was very quick in response and fixing the issues with the app. :) Very nice customer support ..

Dania Shinkar

Please help! App messed up the placement of my product thumbnail images! Customer support, please help me! www.dania-shinkar.com

December 14, 2020

Hi Dania! The position thumbnail images appear on a theme are sometimes different to the position Magic Zoom Plus displays thumbnails. But it's no problem, by letting us know we can reposition the thumbnails for you.

I see Igor has repositioned your thumbnails. Is everything now okay, Dania? Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Thanks!

Modern Studio Equipment.

App really adds all the functionality I need for photo zoom and 360 Spin. Although i wish there was a way to change the look/text of "360". Customer service is amazing as well!

December 9, 2020

Hello Modern Studio Equipment!

We're thrilled our app provides all the functionality you need. If you'd like to change the 360 thumbnail, there are a choice of 12 designs for you to choose from in the 'Edit settings' option.

Prefer the Hint text to look different? Let us know! We'll add a little bit of magic (code) to your page to create the look you want.

We're here to help!

la bella shop

App is awesome and really adds all the functionality I need for photo zoom. Customer service is amazing as well!

CON AMOR

It takes your photos to the next level and the are quick to help answer questions or fix problems you may run into

Scooters Canada

Fantastic functionality. Super simple installation without any code modifications. Fantastic support when I had a question - even on a Sunday! I also love the single payment licensing option rather than ANOTHER silly monthly fee. Brilliant! Stop browsing your options and try this now.

ShopMusicBox.com

Super easy install, works as good as amazon zoom, And has not had any issues at all! Great job guys, I will definitely be recommending.

Neptune Athletics

Works like a charm! And the customer support quickly responds and is very helpful. I love that it is a one time purchase instead of a monthly fee. Other apps should have this option.

Melvin Daniel

After a lot of research and trial, this app was the only one that fulfilled our need in terms of image Zoom! Good job! :)
You can check our products zooms with this app, in www.melvindaniel.com