Magic Zoom Plus

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.

Watts Regulator Co

The 360 degree view looks great on our site. It took a little help to get the connection to Sirv.com to sync up due to my misunderstanding of how it worked, but the support was great! The team responded quickly and hopped on the issue right away volunteering to fix it without me having to figure out any instructions they gave me, just taking care of it for me! I would definitely recommend them. A++ Service

July 7, 2021

Excellent! We've since released an update to make the initial Sirv 360 spin setup smoother. Plus we've added 360 spin options to change the speed, direction, sensitivity, icon design and more! Please email if you need any help.

Corelli MG

Easy to install and shows every detail of our products! Highly recommend! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

July 7, 2021

That's fantastic! Anyone reading this who also wants really detailed products, we recommend uploading images of 2500px width and always at least 1500px width.

The Really Good Whisky Company

An amazing APP and an unbelievably helpful support team! Products showing beatifully and the team helped me to tweak until I got the perfect images. Would def. recommend this.

Inklings Paperie

Easy to install, and a beautiful solution to our needing a zoom feature on our website. I loved that we could test it out first, and that it's a one-time purchase rather than a monthly subscription model. Seamless transition from desktop to mobile view, and virtually "invisible" - we love it. Thank you so m much! See it live on our site: inklingspaperie.com

Coastal Gifts Inc

Update: A lot of overlaying on mobile and looks really bad for customers shopping when title is covered with image. Had to remove the app from my store so customers could shop mobile.
Easy to install and try out and when I had an issue Igor fixed it within a few minutes. Just purchased license as the app is exactly what I needed. Thank you

April 10, 2022

Hello Coastal Gifts Inc!

Had you reported the "A lot of overlaying on mobile" issue, we would have investigated and fixed the issue for you.

Every theme uses different code. Magic Zoom Plus works with many out of the box and for the rest we can customize the app to meet each customers specific needs.

We're always here to help! Please contact us straightaway with any issues:

Thanks!

Drumland Canada

Great app to enhance the buyer experience. Support has been astounding when fixes were requested. Super fast results. Great job! Thank you!

Tabrizi Rugs

Really appreciate the one-time pricing. Also, they were very helpful and fast in assisting the setup. Other app developers need to learn from this!

Duelhawk

Installed the Magic Zoom Plus and also using the 360 image viewer by Sivr subscription.
We had to dome tweaks, for example, show only the thumbnails for only the selected variant. Which Igor did very fast and effectively.
I am very satisfied.

Angels Welcome Market

Igor was very quick in response and fixing the issues with the app. :) Very nice customer support ..

Dania Shinkar

Please help! App messed up the placement of my product thumbnail images! Customer support, please help me! www.dania-shinkar.com

December 14, 2020

Hi Dania! The position thumbnail images appear on a theme are sometimes different to the position Magic Zoom Plus displays thumbnails. But it's no problem, by letting us know we can reposition the thumbnails for you.

I see Igor has repositioned your thumbnails. Is everything now okay, Dania? Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Thanks!