Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Equus Dev

Magic Zoom Plus is a great product that works well on mobile, tablet & desktop.

We had one minor technical issue after the integration work was completed. Unfortunately, it took the team at Magic Zoom a while to resolve hence the reason for the 3 star review.

Other than that, highly recommended.

Steven Wood
Co-Founder, www.equus.co.uk

Golfladiesfirst

Simple to use, great app. I would recommend this to anyone.

Magtaas

a must have app and the best part is, there is only one time cost, no monthly subscription fees.

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Waterbot

it f***d up my store i have delete it and still have a error message do not use this app !!!!

March 26, 2019

This users theme didn't support Magic Zoom Plus. Instead of clicking the big red "Restore files" files button, they deleted the app and wouldn't let us help them. We could have resolved the issue in less than 5 minutes but they weren't interested. If you're still there Waterbot, we provide free, fast support and we'd really love to help you.

Shabbychicdecor Com

This is fantastic app. I was looking at developing product zoom and enlargement using lightbox technology, but would be costly and time consuming. Then I found Magic Zoom which does a much better job. I use a right side hover-zoom with HD images, and click to enlarge pop-up screen - simply put it gives my customers a fantastic experience. If you are looking for something simple, fast, and fixed price, this is it.

Tresfancy

Good app worked great on my older theme. However, it doesn't work on the same theme that updated from the same developer...

Update: Wasn't very happy with one of the supporters, however, Jake contacted and help me quickly. I'm very happy with the result so I've decided to remove my previous negative review. Thank you so much.

Opaque Art

Excellent support! Excellent app! I'm using this app in conjunction with the sirv file storage system which allows you to put interactive spins on your product page. I definitely recommend this to anyone selling expensive items and who wants to step up their game.

Zeus Gear

First off, Magic Zoom Plus is an amazing app to help your customers zoom in with detail and the customization that allows you in zoom depth is a must! It looks great on your website and it sure makes it a lot more professional. The Dev Team actually was very prompt in giving you the support you need and I am a satisfied customer. I definitely recommend Magiz Zoom Plus and it is only a one-time fee!

Home Beddings And Curtains

Great App, easy to use and to set-up, great value.
I am using it for https://www.home-beddings-and-curtains.com
Cheers,