Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Magic Toolbox
4.6
December 16, 2020

Igor was very quick in response and fixing the issues with the app. :) Very nice customer support ..

Angels Welcome Market
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 14, 2020

Please help! App messed up the placement of my product thumbnail images! Customer support, please help me! www.dania-shinkar.com

Dania Shinkar
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Magic Toolbox replied December 14, 2020

Hi Dania! The position thumbnail images appear on a theme are sometimes different to the position Magic Zoom Plus displays thumbnails. But it's no problem, by letting us know we can reposition the thumbnails for you.

I see Igor has repositioned your thumbnails. Is everything now okay, Dania? Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Thanks!

December 8, 2020

App really adds all the functionality I need for photo zoom and 360 Spin. Although i wish there was a way to change the look/text of "360". Customer service is amazing as well!

Modern Studio Equipment.
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Magic Toolbox replied December 9, 2020

Hello Modern Studio Equipment!

We're thrilled our app provides all the functionality you need. If you'd like to change the 360 thumbnail, there are a choice of 12 designs for you to choose from in the 'Edit settings' option.

Prefer the Hint text to look different? Let us know! We'll add a little bit of magic (code) to your page to create the look you want.

We're here to help!

November 13, 2020

App is awesome and really adds all the functionality I need for photo zoom. Customer service is amazing as well!

la bella shop
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 5, 2020

It takes your photos to the next level and the are quick to help answer questions or fix problems you may run into

CON AMOR