Magic Zoom Plus , 186 reviews

4.5
Edited December 14, 2020

Not only does this App work great, the support is QUICK TO RESPOND and VERY HELPFUL! I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a better product image experience.

CorLiving Furniture
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited October 14, 2019

Really good customer support.
They respond to email in real-time,
my template is custom and a bit more complicated,
and they have set up the app properly, along with answering my
questions within half an hour.

App itself is really good, tested other one, but that one is better - has Amazon like zoom option, and is customizable what I really like.

ParentsWave
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 4, 2019

The app works really well and does exactly what we need it to. Even when there has been a small technical issue these guys get it solved quickly with no problems. Really rate these guys for their top level support, thanks alot!

abroco.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 29, 2019

I installed this app to show off my products using the 360 spin function. I had a couple of glitches with the software conflicting with other apps, but on both occasions I sent one email to the Magic Zoom Plus team, and within the hour they had logged into my store, resolved the issue, and I was good to go! They really are MAGIC and I would recommend 100%

Sneaker Champs Giveaway
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 28, 2019

The app is just what we were looking for. We had some minor issues with our theme and this app but the support fixed very quick and was very kind. 5 Stars and thumb up!

detailvernarrt
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 22, 2019

I've used MagicZoomPlus for years on ecommerce sites, and was very happy to find it not only integrated but retaining it's large list of built-in capabilities and flexibility. If you want to showcase your products, this is the app for you.

Photo Printing Pros
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 17, 2019

This app gives you site a very professional appearance and allows your customers to get a better look at all your designs. Highly recommend. Thanks for making it a one time charge and not a monthly charge. Excellent and quick customer service too. Quickly resolved my minor issues.

For Cowgirls Only
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 14, 2019

Does what it says it does. We used the zoom and the 360 function.
Brilliant - We do not need to hire a developer to come up with this function

VORO MOTORS, Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 10, 2019

This application does not seen to work on my other images, but it does work on product images. Would like to see it work on other images..

Mantis Mania
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Magic Toolbox replied August 12, 2019

Hello Mantis Mania!

By default, Magic Zoom Plus works on product page images only. So it seems the app is working exactly as it should.

Depending on the Shopify store, it may be possible to customize app to work on other pages of your store. Please get in touch to discuss where you would like the zoom & enlarge effect to work:

Thanks!

Edited August 6, 2019

AMAZING APP!
Although this app did not install with just one click (I have a theme I purchased an installed which may have caused this) I did have a support representative set this app up for me very quickly and it is now working perfectly! There is so many customizations for this app you will get the results your are looking for guaranteed. For example, my team wanted the image to only zoom upon clicking and to zoom only in a full screen setting with a black transparent back ground. AND I RECEIVED EXACTLY THAT! I even have the capability to switch through images by just hovering over the other views which is just perfect. Thank you! The license is definitely worth it! View my amazing full screen view here: https://www.screencast.com/t/5W7L9kYrcmZ

Pure Glass Inc