Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

The ultimate app for beautiful product images

Fat Nancy's Tackle Shop

Great app, never had any problems with it. However, I had to contact support due to Shopify changing the variant images feature, and Igor responded very fast and had it fixed within 4 hours.

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

13/10/15: Extremely helpful customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable.

22/02/15: Igor is a star! Very helpful fellow. Overall, we are pleased and we certainly recommend this app, to shop owners who want to better showcase your products and improve customer shopping experience.

Norge

Igor and his team have not only made a great plugin, but their customer service is great too! Very responsive.

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris

Really like this app. A multitude of options to tweak the user experience. Great integration with my online shop.

Emmi

Excellent support from Paula , would recommend this app - works well on tablets.

Glamorous Lashes

The installation and support was easy and great. This app helps our customers see more detailed views our our products seamlessly from our store. Since we sell natural women's eyelashes, sometimes our clients like to zoom in to see the difference in quality as compared to other websites. This app has worked great for us so far. Thanks!

Hukgear

Very good App. Support has been very quick and helpful!

EQPoster

Igor is a huge help!! even tho I have purchased their app over a month, their customer services is Awesomeness!! Highly recommended for your shopify cart!!

ArtCollective India

Awesome, easy to use Zoom feature. This has just given that added charm to my site. Also, the support from these chaps is unbelievably fast and accurate.

Gumdrop

great app, now my customer can view my products with good zoom. thanks