Magic Zoom Plus

Beautiful image zoom, videos and 360 spin for your products

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.

Around the World Gemstones

This app gets the job done. I did have one technical difficulty with it but it was very quickly resolved by a very kind Magic Zoom Rep!

March 26, 2019

Excellent that you're enjoying the app! We're always ready to help if you need.

WildBounds

This is one of the best apps on Shopify. The functionality is flawless, the design is beautiful. I was amazed when I first installed it. Even better - their support is exceptional! I requested some tweaks to the layout, function - they did it all. Very highly recommend!

March 26, 2019

Thank you so much! We're always ready to help and our whole team is over the moon that you found it flawless and beautiful :)

Los Angeles Custom Furniture

Time spent using app 4 minutes

FREE my ass, install this then it will tell you its a trial and you better pay $70 or if just delete it without restoring your files your website will look like crap

March 26, 2019

Sorry you feel like that. It's a free trial, without expiry and that's very clear if you read the page. To uninstall the app, simply click the button "Restore files". We provide free and fast support. We'd love to help you.

Viper-shop

Location Israel

Wow Just Wow !!!! your App Is amazing and goes Crazy Good with Boundless Theme, It just fix all theme product look and feel very professional !!!!! I removed the trail in a breeze !!! thanks alot its Worth every penny !!

March 26, 2019

Thanks so much for using Magic Zoom Plus! We're really very happy that its helping your store. Wishing you all success in ecommerce :)

B Inspired Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like the app, I had an issue but they resolved quickly, Thank you Jake! it does the job tremendously but there was one problem, the red print showing on the website but now All has been fixed now! I would definitely recommend this!

March 26, 2019

We're really glad you like our image zoom app! The red print shows in the corner of the trial version, which can be removed by upgrading to the full version. We're very happy to have helped solve your issue!

Ava Love Doll

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support and great app, really adds value to our store. Support is very professional, thanks a lot guys.

March 26, 2019

You're welcome! Any time. We're really, really happy that the app is adding value to your store.

Rubužiai

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 year

App very good and support too, support very was fast when i need help. And support very helpful can help if you dont understand how to install or make something. Really great team and app ;)

March 26, 2019

Brilliant! So nice to hear that. It's what makes us tick. Thank you :)

Sad Shirts

Location South Africa

Early days. Needed a free zoom app. Not many of those, so stoked for this. Helps me so Thanks dudes!

March 26, 2019

We're really happy that the app is doing what you needed! Thanks for choosing our Shopify image zoom app.

Ponderwear

Great app, works great and support was very quick and helpful. We're implementing it on our shop ponderwear.com

BRIGITTE WU

The best customer service ever - they will work with you to ensure the app is functioning properly on your site. Thank you!