Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

The ultimate app for beautiful product images

Glamorous Lashes

The installation and support was easy and great. This app helps our customers see more detailed views our our products seamlessly from our store. Since we sell natural women's eyelashes, sometimes our clients like to zoom in to see the difference in quality as compared to other websites. This app has worked great for us so far. Thanks!

Hukgear

Very good App. Support has been very quick and helpful!

EQPoster

Igor is a huge help!! even tho I have purchased their app over a month, their customer services is Awesomeness!! Highly recommended for your shopify cart!!

ArtCollective India

Awesome, easy to use Zoom feature. This has just given that added charm to my site. Also, the support from these chaps is unbelievably fast and accurate.

Gumdrop

great app, now my customer can view my products with good zoom. thanks

Shared Trade

This is a very easy app to install and get going. The customization tools are straightforward as well. I love this app and recommend it to anyone who wants to add zooming capabilities to their product images.

Minigols USA

The team is extremely helpful and it's a great app!

Candles of the World

This app is exactly what we were looking for. The zoom is phenomenal and the stability with our store is spot on. If you're looking for this type of zoom function then we recommend this app. Simply brilliant.

Burkes Cycles

Excellent app, easy to configure (so many options!) & great support too. If you're after something to really enhance your customer experience, then this is a must have.

Range Hoods Headquarters

This is a great app, but the biggest part of this app is the customer service and the support that comes with it. Igor is simply amazing!