Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Carmenliusmith Com The Travel Apparel

Great app with great layout, easy to integrate in the store and is so essential for retailers now to best display nice clear big pictures of their products!

Kingsman Lloyd

This company and app is amazing. Magic Zoom Plus was exactly what i was looking for. Magic zoom also went one step further and helped me with tech support for my shopify theme. Thank you.

Festival Accesories

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
All the stars of the world for this app and especially for the support team!!
I have bought the app for my store: https://www.partyhardstore.com/ (California theme) and the theme was not supported yet but they work about 4 hours to completely set up the theme for me and to make it look great and exactly the way i wanted too! These team is like the best of the best!!!!

Rugs Of Beauty

Great App for image viewing. Super easy to use and install and great for customers to get a better view of the products.

Pikly

This app surpassed my expectations. I have always tried looking for a good magnifying tool for my store but I wasn't satisfied with the ones I got. Magic zoom plus got me exactly what I was looking for. The tool is awesome. I recommend it to anyone.

The Showroom Pasadena

Works seamlessly and was quickly helped with some very minor install issues. We are happy with our new feature. Thank you!

Tulio Fashion

We love the Magic Zoom Plus. It's been the perfect solution for us. We didn't want to change our theme as we're really happy with everything else but needed to be able to let our customers zoom on mobile. This is just perfect. I also asked for help to zoom on another tab of ours and they came straight back and made it possible for no extra charge. Wonderful customer service!
www.tulio.com.au

Palmetto Wood Shop Llc

Worked great! Also, great customer service. I had a minor issue and they took care of it right away.

Woa Test

Awesome App. Great customer support!!

Uniquerugstore

The best for the image viewing.Only one issue is some problem with the Retina theme integration.Viewing video in image group has some problems.