Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

$69 one-time charge. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited July 22, 2019

This app is AWESOME! everyone likes to Zoom in on the pics, so why wouldn't you want this app?
I had purchased the lifetime membership and recently switched my themes, I had an error coming up, I emailed Igor in Customer support, in less than 5 mins we were up and running again!!! AWESOMENESS!!!

South Coast Trading Post
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 22, 2019

Excellent support! They were able to respond fast and was able to set up the app without any issues. Love how the site looks now with this!

MINI PAK'R
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited March 11, 2021

Quickly installed and we were off. Nice feature and easy to set up after installation. We like it a lot and hope it helps with sales ***Update***Since we installed the app, we've added two customizable templates for products. We noticed that the zoom feature wasn't working with the new templates. We knew the coding needed to be added to the 2 new templates. I sent an email inquiry with my issue yesterday, they asked to be added to the staff account, and within 24 hours they took care of my issue. The 2 new templates are using the zoom feature perfectly. It's nice to know that with the initial fee, there is technical support for the future and that Magic Toolbox is striving to make the feature useable for everyone. Thank you!

Carman Brook Farm, LLC
July 12, 2019

Support team is amazing and helped me get my site back on track! I have not found another zoom app better than Magic Zoom Plus.

Fitted Ties
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 25, 2019

Great app !! This is a must have app for every online store , this apps make my online store look very very beautiful , Support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you for your support.

LADY.CO.ID
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 29, 2019

Without question the best product zoom app out on Shopify. Extremely customisable and support was unbelievably fast. App allows Desktop, Tablet and Mobile zoom, Pop-out zoom also available and makes the site extremely professional, super functional and intuitive. Trial is also available which was perfect. Not one thing I can fault.

LOBOCKI
Edited May 31, 2019

Es hat erst nicht geklapppt. Ein freundlicher Mitarbeiter hat es mir dann richtig eingestellt. Ich konnte kein Bild abspeichern. Er hat es mir dann aber eingestellt. Toller Support

Geschenke Essen & Trinken
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Magic Toolbox replied May 8, 2019

We're thrilled we were able to customize Magic Zoom Plus exactly as you wanted!

May 6, 2019

The support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great! Its a wonderful tool.

secretbathstore
Edited April 30, 2019

I had a problem with the app (my fault), the support was very helpful and quick. Highly recommended. The app works great!

Captain Mutt
Time spent using app: 2 months
Magic Toolbox replied April 28, 2019

We're always here to help!

Just a reminder for all Shopify customers: You must click the 'Restore files' button before deleting the app. If you delete the app without restoring the files, your product page will look broken.

To fix that, you should install the app again, click Restore Files, then delete the app.

March 29, 2019

I love this app so much. Enough to come here without prompting and leave a review. I love how it's a one-time fee in a place where most apps charge monthly that aren't even worth it. Plus, Igor and team have helped me multiple times when I needed something tweaked. Could not be happier. Buy it, it's a steal for what you get.

CozyCraft
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Magic Toolbox replied March 29, 2019

We're so happy you like Magic Zoom Plus! It makes our day to receive reviews like this. Thanks for taking the time and please send us any suggestions you have because we're always looking to improve the app :)