Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Asylumzone

Had a big issue with it where it would not uninstall. They reached out to me always professionally and politely to help me solve the issue. 5 stars for staying kind even when I was frustrated and not so nice

Babymac

Excellent app, give to the customer the zoom needed to check every detail. Easy to configure and great support team.
Thanks

Adventure Hunt

Had some issues in the beginning but after about a month they were able to fix it.

Kameleonz

*Updated Review

Feb 10, 2016
Contacted by Jake, a second rep from their customer service department, a couple weeks after canceling and was very pleased with his help. He installed the app for us and customized it as well. He was quick to respond, followed-up with each email, and was very thorough. Much better customer service than the first rep. Very pleased with the app now.

Jan 8, 2016
Unfortunately, not the best experience for us. We've never left a negative rating before, however, we paid for the upgrade and have had nothing but problems. Tried contacting the support team, received an automatic reply email stating the response time was "52 hours" - not the greatest customer service.

Beon Home 2

Excellent app, looks great on website and delivers as promised. Easy to integrate with Shopify. I have extensively customized our theme and was able to use their docs to make it work for our store. Great support as well.

Premium Laces

Amazing APP, super fast and extremely helpful support!! Thank you Igor.

Rio De Janeiros Rainbows

We are in love with this ap! Customers are able to see the details of our hair bows and other handmade items! I would give it six stars!

Side Street Studio

A 'must' for any product / item based web site. Excellent!

Pebbelles

Easy to install and works perfectly!

Pnwmobile

This is the app you're looking for! It's zoom functionality is kin to eBay and it works exactly as I was expecting. I literally used it for about 15 seconds before I realized it was exactly what I needed.