Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

The ultimate app for beautiful product images

ArtCollective India

Awesome, easy to use Zoom feature. This has just given that added charm to my site. Also, the support from these chaps is unbelievably fast and accurate.

Gumdrop

great app, now my customer can view my products with good zoom.
thanks

Shared Trade

This is a very easy app to install and get going. The customization tools are straightforward as well. I love this app and recommend it to anyone who wants to add zooming capabilities to their product images.

Minigols USA

The team is extremely helpful and it's a great app!

Candles of the World

This app is exactly what we were looking for. The zoom is phenomenal and the stability with our store is spot on. If you're looking for this type of zoom function then we recommend this app. Simply brilliant.

Burkes Cycles

Excellent app, easy to configure (so many options!) & great support too. If you're after something to really enhance your customer experience, then this is a must have.

Range Hoods Headquarters

This is a great app, but the biggest part of this app is the customer service and the support that comes with it. Igor is simply amazing!

KartLikes

Superb App. Works perfect. Great Support.

Pacifier

Perfect and just what we needed. We had a couple glitches with our theme that they corrected for us right away.

Sea Elise

great app - definitely recommend. Works perfectly and very easy to install and customize. We have loved having it on our site and have gotten great feedback from customers.