Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Norge

Igor and his team have not only made a great plugin, but their customer service is great too! Very responsive.

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris

Really like this app. A multitude of options to tweak the user experience. Great integration with my online shop.

Emmi

Excellent support from Paula , would recommend this app - works well on tablets.

Glamorous Lashes

The installation and support was easy and great. This app helps our customers see more detailed views our our products seamlessly from our store. Since we sell natural women's eyelashes, sometimes our clients like to zoom in to see the difference in quality as compared to other websites. This app has worked great for us so far. Thanks!

Hukgear

Very good App. Support has been very quick and helpful!

EQPoster

Igor is a huge help!! even tho I have purchased their app over a month, their customer services is Awesomeness!! Highly recommended for your shopify cart!!

ArtCollective India

Awesome, easy to use Zoom feature. This has just given that added charm to my site. Also, the support from these chaps is unbelievably fast and accurate.

Gumdrop

great app, now my customer can view my products with good zoom.
thanks

Shared Trade

This is a very easy app to install and get going. The customization tools are straightforward as well. I love this app and recommend it to anyone who wants to add zooming capabilities to their product images.

Minigols USA

The team is extremely helpful and it's a great app!