Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Candles of the World

This app is exactly what we were looking for. The zoom is phenomenal and the stability with our store is spot on. If you're looking for this type of zoom function then we recommend this app. Simply brilliant.

Burkes Cycles

Excellent app, easy to configure (so many options!) & great support too. If you're after something to really enhance your customer experience, then this is a must have.

Range Hoods Headquarters

This is a great app, but the biggest part of this app is the customer service and the support that comes with it. Igor is simply amazing!

KartLikes

Superb App. Works perfect. Great Support.

Pacifier

Perfect and just what we needed. We had a couple glitches with our theme that they corrected for us right away.

Sea Elise

great app - definitely recommend. Works perfectly and very easy to install and customize. We have loved having it on our site and have gotten great feedback from customers.

creaprivee

I have Magic Zoom Plus installed from few months and it works perfectly, but it's not the object of this review...

This month i needed to move magic zoom plus on my new shopify space, before closing my old shopify space. I have a large custom theme and i was afraid to move the license and to have troubleshooting...

And whoww, the team support was very quickly and really Magic!!

In the same day as demand i was briefed with proper instructions to move app and license, at no Extra-Cost!, and the move was really perfect at first time!!

Special thanks to the team for the quality of support! Five Star Rates without doubt, nothing less!!

FishingStore.ie

Absolutely brilliant app. Had a bit of trouble setting it up on my store due to Youtube videos also on the product page. The support team fixed this within minutes. I have no doubt this app has increased sales. 10/10

Pedram Karimi

Awesome app! And very great service. I asked to help me with something/fix a zoom out and they helped me right away.

I highly recommend this app. Good price, good produce, good service!

Maika'i Ola Clothing

Allows customers to see even the tiniest stitching details on our products. Works great. Got it installed and running in under 10 minutes. Zero problems. Worry-free zoom feature at a great price!