Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

Easily add image zoom and videos to your products

Thousand Helmets

Installation of the feature is pretty painless. Unless it currently does not support your theme. In my case, my theme was built in-house. I sent an email to support and less than 24hours later it was working. Igor, one of the co-founders helped me with all my styling needs and functions. I don't think I can recommend this enough if you are looking for a zoom feature on your website. Smart app. Even smarter and talented team. Get it!

Animal Kingdoms

Love this app, one off purchase and we have not had any issues with it.

Simply Home Life

This product has worked awesome for us! It is a snap to install and began working immediately! We have had no problems or issues with it and it makes a very professional website impression!

Johnathan Harris Fine Art

I highly recommend this app. The installation could not be easier, and the interface with your site is flawless.

Survivor Man

I looked at a lot of image-related apps and found this one to be the best; I'm really happy with the choice. Fantastic customer service which was fast and helpful. The app just works well and does what it should -- both on mobile and desktop. Really helped improve our images. Nice options as well, such as being able to change text ("Pinch to zoom" etc.), turn on/off right click on images and a lot of other options. Easy to set up. Highly recommended!

Mr Mrs Pug

Truly amazing app.
The function is really good and there are tons of features that are adjustable: zoom is amazing, image pass on hover, delay on image switch, and more.
The code itself is perfect and there are no bugs, slow loads or errors.
The support will help you in literally every request you have- We had so many requests and they have done them all in short time.
The price is cheap according to the fact that the app is a one time purchase.

--This review is not a paid one, it's just because the app earned it. --
You can go to our store and see how great & professional look this app gives to any product page

Gungoddess Com

Love this app! I'm using it together with Magic Scroll and it looks amazing, especially on mobile. Igor is always quick to respond. Very happy.

Vapersandpapers Com

Amazing app, worth every penny. Don't forget to purchase Magic Scroll along with it (you get a coupon code after you purchase magic zoom), that was my mistake then I had to go back and pay full price. Highly customizable app, so many different options to help get the right look and feel you want for your customers. If you're stuck on anything, the support staff will get it done for you. Beautiful on desktop and mobile, it's live on my site, see for yourself!

Aarn Packs

This is an excellent app that increases the look and feel of our site. The hover and zoom feature is easy to use. We appreciate the one-time fee. Thank You!

Equus Dev

Magic Zoom Plus is a great product that works well on mobile, tablet & desktop.

We had one minor technical issue after the integration work was completed. Unfortunately, it took the team at Magic Zoom a while to resolve hence the reason for the 3 star review.

Other than that, highly recommended.

Steven Wood